Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
January 11, 2013 @ 11:43 AM
.kciN

^ Fucking RIIIIIIIIICH
January 11, 2013 @ 05:13 PM
dmwalking

Thread is hilarious. I didn't bother reading the whole thing. But from what I read, it's hilarious. 

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

January 11, 2013 @ 08:58 PM
oneallah

only girl ive been with, i love her very much ! <3

we do a lot of drugs
why your bitch looks like a fucking surfboard though....

wax on...wax off ...
You're trying way too hard.
i thought i was the only one who thinks this
January 11, 2013 @ 10:59 PM
ThatGuyBars

This thread will go on forever if CrackPipe continues to say he didnt take a L

Ayyy!-Fonzie

January 11, 2013 @ 11:54 PM
.kciN

This is almost rivaling the L Jacob took, all we need now is some OG fb detective to track down fuckboy's page and find a pic of his 3/10 15 year old girlfriend
January 12, 2013 @ 12:44 AM
AmericanLegend

This is almost rivaling the L Jacob took, all we need now is some OG fb detective to track down fuckboy's page and find a pic of his 3/10 15 year old girlfriend

taste the glamour

January 12, 2013 @ 02:12 AM
EL_Guapo

Only the realest nigga will survive this fight B
Comparing bitches is so 2013
It is time to expose these hoes

#BUDDYBRIGAYDE

Crackpipe....
just....
STARTREKsmfh.gif

Please Re-Evaluate your life B, Learn to take L's and move on...
You are in Denial.
Russia won
Red Army
bitch.

OC CASANOVA : the only acceptable piercing on a guy is a tongue ring rt Enzoo : if u getting ya tongue pierce u suckin dick male or female

January 12, 2013 @ 02:26 AM
fakeasslondon

i aint even gotta read none of this shit to know crackpipe lost 
January 12, 2013 @ 04:04 AM
bjornvan

duke in denial about them L's he took
damn crack smh
January 12, 2013 @ 04:06 AM
REVS

Russia won

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

January 12, 2013 @ 06:36 PM
crackpipedick

I'm still here niggas. Still waiting for that L. I got two bad bitches cookin me breakfast as I type this
January 12, 2013 @ 06:49 PM
Teal.

^ your mom and your sister?
January 12, 2013 @ 06:53 PM
totalespionage

LMAO
January 12, 2013 @ 11:24 PM
.kciN

I'm still here niggas. Still waiting for that L. I got two bad bitches cookin me breakfast as I type this
Damn son there's nothing more pitiful than someone who doesn't know when to quit... I can tell you were that kid who used to throw a tantrum and not hand over the controller when he lost at mortal kombat.... Stay losing and tell your Mum and sister Nick says wassup. smile
January 13, 2013 @ 03:07 AM
bjornvan

January 13, 2013 @ 03:12 AM
SHARKlN

Pic isn't working. Try photobucket..
January 13, 2013 @ 03:20 AM
kaddy54

jim ross cold stone stunner while taking a shit listening to sweet chin music
January 13, 2013 @ 06:35 PM
crackpipedick

Damn son there's nothing more pitiful than someone who doesn't know when to quit... I can tell you were that kid who used to throw a tantrum and not hand over the controller when he lost at mortal kombat.... Stay losing and tell your Mum and sister Nick says wassup.

I told them. They replied with "Who the fuck is nick? sounds like a bitch nigga"
January 13, 2013 @ 10:57 PM
.kciN

Damn son there's nothing more pitiful than someone who doesn't know when to quit... I can tell you were that kid who used to throw a tantrum and not hand over the controller when he lost at mortal kombat.... Stay losing and tell your Mum and sister Nick says wassup.

I told them. They replied with "Who the fuck is nick? sounds like a bitch nigga"
You're a canadian, middle-class, suburban, white kid...Don't you realise how retarded you look when you use the word nigga? I bet you don't drop the N-bomb in real life, so stop trying to talk like a kid from the projects online fuckwit.
January 13, 2013 @ 11:05 PM
crackpipedick

You're a canadian, middle-class, suburban, white kid...Don't you realise how retarded you look when you use the word nigga? I bet you don't drop the N-bomb in real life, so stop trying to talk like a kid from the projects online fuckwit.

and you're a middle class, suburban, kiwi dirt digging outback white kid.

the real question is why the fuck are you so concerned with the language i use online? you sound frail and sensitive
January 13, 2013 @ 11:16 PM
.kciN

the real question is why the fuck are you so concerned with the language i use online? you sound frail and sensitive
Oh real? Tell me more about how you don't have the confidence to approach women or how your friends think you're an asshole when you're drunk or how you've turned to drugs to dull the monotony of your miserable, beta ass existence.... Then when you're done with all that make a thread apologising to HB for being a fuckwit then get mad, throw another tantrum and threaten to post a pic of your banging non-existent girlfriend when someone brings up the aforementioned things... Yeah, fall back bitch.
January 13, 2013 @ 11:18 PM
crackpipedick

Oh real? Tell me more about how you don't have the confidence to approach women or how your friends think you're an asshole when your drunk or how you've turned to drugs to dull the monotony of your miserable, beta ass existence.... Then when you're done with all that make a thread apologising to HB for being a fuckwit then get mad, throw another tantrum and threaten to post a pic of your banging non-existent girlfriend when someone brings up the aforementioned things... Yeah, fall back bitch.

why would i say any of that? i have plenty of confidence to approach broads now.

are you raging dude? you sound mad. take a step back from the computer before you smash your moms keyboard.
January 13, 2013 @ 11:40 PM
EL_Guapo

im out

Smh. Crackpipe, you callin' out everyone, saying I have no ice, my wrist is naked. Fuck that, your eyes are filthy, covered in Jacobs load. Nigga take a bath, mark bitch. You quick to start a thread about sucking dick while you on Molly, but when it comes down to crunch time, and you need to post a pic of a bitch you've slammed, where you at?

Fuck child.

Nigga a fun fact for you. You search child molester on google, and half the nigga's that come up have the same facial hair as your bitch ass. 

Nigga don't say I don't have ice. I'm cold as fuck. You sweatin' cause you've only been inside a dudes anus. 
My sunglasses are Gucci, your sunglasses are jacobs balls placed on top of your eyes. 
Burr.

Rock In Paradise   BLEEK 2012-2013
Cause of Death:     LAUGHTER
Instagram:            @BillionaireByron
Twitter:                 @BassedByron
Gang Affiliation:    #BuddyBriGAYde #OYYOYSL
Last Words:          HB WAS IN DIS.

OC CASANOVA : the only acceptable piercing on a guy is a tongue ring rt Enzoo : if u getting ya tongue pierce u suckin dick male or female

January 13, 2013 @ 11:51 PM
*ER!C

daaam crack! c'mon playa, just put the pic up of shorty to shut these niggas up mane . . . you know they never gonna stop flamin until u prove that shit my dawg
January 13, 2013 @ 11:52 PM
TASK

thread fell off
January 14, 2013 @ 12:36 AM
AmericanLegend

crack fell off

taste the glamour

January 14, 2013 @ 03:01 AM
.kciN

crack fell off
Nah bitch was never on in the first place brah
January 14, 2013 @ 10:52 PM
crackpipedick

crack fell off
Nah bitch was never on in the first place brah

i was on your whore mother while she took the D
January 14, 2013 @ 11:18 PM
Aubrey.

i was on your whore mother while she took the D[/quote"> 
You simply don't know when to call it quits huh? First you act like this thread never existed and PLAYED IT OFF like the BITCH that you truly are, then you come here acting like you immune to L's and shit? Stop trying to act like this doesn't even bother you in the slightest, you arrogant CORNBALL. Fall the FUCK back with your pedo-mustache growing, Canadian suburbs dwelling ass.

May your neighbors respect you, trouble neglect you, angels protect you, and heaven accept you.

January 14, 2013 @ 11:34 PM
crackpipedick

i was on your whore mother while she took the D

You simply don't know when to call it quits huh? First you act like this thread never existed and PLAYED IT OFF like the BITCH that you truly are, then you come here acting like you immune to L's and shit? Stop trying to act like this doesn't even bother you in the slightest, you arrogant CORNBALL. Fall the FUCK back with your pedo-mustache growing, Canadian suburbs dwelling ass.
why would it bother me? all you are doing is saying random shit that isnt true. I dont live in the suburbs?? I have a dope fucking moustache??

??

I am clearly  bothering your ass seeing how you raging.. damn son didn't know me refusing to take L's would get your panties in sucha bunch.

faggot ass.

Please login first to reply.