Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
January 9, 2013 @ 11:10 PM
theosz

The only reason you're still on this post says that YOU are EXTREMELY insecure. If you're living this life you're trying to portray why do you care so much about what people on here think/have to say about you? Think about it. You're trying change how random hypebeast GUYS think about you. Go talk to a professional.. Talk to friends.. do something else but fight for your internet reputation.

Unbelievable that i actually sat here and read all of this bull shit.. 
January 9, 2013 @ 11:13 PM
crackpipedick

forgot about your shirtless pics? lol damn dude. cmon.

so you make 2 bucks an hour more than me and you're talking shit about my income? doesn't really make sense.. As for school Im on waitlist for trade school to get my electrical certificate. my uncle owns a contracting company so i got that apprenticeship lined up.

And oh you have 10 friends? thats dope. im happy for you. Im glad your doing so well in life.
January 9, 2013 @ 11:14 PM
crackpipedick

The only reason you're still on this post says that YOU are EXTREMELY insecure. If you're living this life you're trying to portray why do you care so much about what people on here think/have to say about you? Think about it. You're trying change how random hypebeast GUYS think about you. Go talk to a professional.. Talk to friends.. do something else but fight for your internet reputation.

you should realize i dont spend one minute of my own time on HB.. everytime i post i am at work. so essentially i get paid to go back and forth with you fuck boys.
January 9, 2013 @ 11:29 PM
theosz

you should realize i dont spend one minute of my own time on HB.. everytime i post i am at work. so essentially i get paid to go back and forth with you fuck boys.
Cool.. I see a bright future ahead of you in your dead-end job.

Good luck with tradeschool & internships
while you quote: "climb your way up that corporate ladder". Since school isn't always the way and all.. 

You contradict yourself SOO much i'm surprised you landed this so-call job of yours.
January 9, 2013 @ 11:31 PM
crackpipedick

Cool.. I see a bright future ahead of you in your dead-end job.

Good luck with tradeschool & internships
while you quote: "climb your way up that corporate ladder". Since school isn't always the way and all.. 

You contradict yourself SOO much i'm surprised you landed this so-call job of yours.

beacuse i dont take HB seriously. i say stupid shit to get a reaction out of people. and it works.

there is no internships with tradeschool, its called an apprenticeship. And thanks for the nice wishes.
January 9, 2013 @ 11:43 PM
Teal.

My boy crack don't know how to take a L

January 9, 2013 @ 11:50 PM
crackpipedick

you cant give me an L. you can try and force it on me but I will never accept it. I just dont give a fuck b
January 10, 2013 @ 12:21 AM
.kciN

you cant give me an L. you can try and force it on me but I will never accept it. I just dont give a fuck b
You might think that's endearing but the rest of us just see a lame ass dude getting flamed on the regular who just doesn't know when to quit... In the words of Vince Lombardi; "If you can't accept losing, you can't win".
January 10, 2013 @ 12:26 AM
crackpipedick

lol you take internet flaming seriously huh nick
January 10, 2013 @ 01:00 AM
chimp

You need to leave blowjoblips... Don't try and pretend that what dudes are saying here isn't hurting your feelings and you're not sitting at your comp right now like;

You're no London, we've all seen the way you freak out when someone calls you out so you can't say you're "immune to flames" and not bothered by all this. I hope you realize what you're in for if you hang around - you're gonna be harassed and flamed to no end after this thread not to mention all the faggot ass threads you've made yourself re: building confidence, building homemade fleshlights, having no friends, being a faggot when you're drunk etc. You need to log-off and resolve your long list of issues son - fashion is superficial in the grand scheme of things, being a miserable, socially awkward, overly aggressive fuckboy making 15 bucks an hour at the age of 22 with no university qualifications and talking big and telling obvious duktales online cannot be good for one's health; mental, physical or other. Sort your life priorities damn.

man shut the fuck up lol you seriously don't have a clue about what you are talking about. its fucking pathetic watching some dude like you write stories about an anonymous person hes never even met to try and boost his own ego.

seriously, im good bro. im satisfied with my life at the moment. i don't need some fuck boy from new zealand telling me shit lol. like bro, if you're life is so sorted, why are you spending so much time on HB? I dont get it man. you are a fucking loser just like all kids that spend their entire day ont the internet. the only reason i have to much time to access HB is because im working at a computer all day.

Please go and harvest you fucking kiwis you inbred piece of kangaroo shit. your country is the most irrelevant place on earth.

And yet you fire back with an essay, seriously.......LOL!!!!!!

Such is the enormity of the L you're existence is, we need to change the word ''FAIL'' to ''CRACKPIPED''
January 10, 2013 @ 01:48 AM
AmericanLegend

man shut the fuck up lol you seriously don't have a clue about what you are talking about. its fucking pathetic watching some dude like you write stories about an anonymous person hes never even met to try and boost his own ego.

seriously, im good bro. im satisfied with my life at the moment. i don't need some fuck boy from new zealand telling me shit lol. like bro, if you're life is so sorted, why are you spending so much time on HB? I dont get it man. you are a fucking loser just like all kids that spend their entire day ont the internet. the only reason i have to much time to access HB is because im working at a computer all day.

Please go and harvest you fucking kiwis you inbred piece of kangaroo shit. your country is the most irrelevant place on earth.
"your country is the most irrelevant place on earth"

*lives in canada*

taste the glamour

January 10, 2013 @ 02:09 AM
AmericanLegend

3 of those threads are from 2011.

Beyond the point though. Anyone that spends as much time on the internet as you do is guaranteed to be socially awkward and a all around fuck boy in real life. dont try and deny it nick. theres a reason you are so quick to call other people on that shit, its because you are extremely insecure.
 you're the biggest shit talker on HB
this describes you, it is you
you know it is. 
all the threads you created 
replying to every single post trying to lessen the ether and change the way we think about you
saying you don't give a fuck about HB when you apologized to HB bro you started a apology thread 
hb's your life, you just exposed yourself all in one post

taste the glamour

January 10, 2013 @ 02:13 AM
crackpipedick

i would consider HB like a hobby for me.. while im at work. its like a social experiment. act in the most ridiculous manner possible and see the reactions from people.

the internet is a funny thing
January 10, 2013 @ 02:15 AM
AmericanLegend

lol'd 
but fuck you regardless

taste the glamour

January 10, 2013 @ 02:16 AM
.kciN

3 of those threads are from 2011.

Beyond the point though. Anyone that spends as much time on the internet as you do is guaranteed to be socially awkward and a all around fuck boy in real life. dont try and deny it nick. theres a reason you are so quick to call other people on that shit, its because you are extremely insecure.
 you're the biggest shit talker on HB
this describes you, it is you
you know it is. 
all the threads you created 
replying to every single post trying to lessen the ether and change the way we think about you
saying you don't give a fuck about HB when you apologized to HB bro you started a apology thread 
hb's your life, you just exposed yourself all in one post
coolcoolcool
January 10, 2013 @ 03:26 AM
HansumBasedFlexDaddy

I'm just checking in to see if crack dick is still losing.....sho is cool - Based Jesus

Hansum + Based = Perfection

January 10, 2013 @ 04:20 AM
popeyes

Would still smash Missy
Would you tho?

lol i wonder what the new members think about this one lolololol

john lamone is a fag. boland is a fag.

January 10, 2013 @ 05:37 AM
thatwhiteass

you niggas need to take a step back from the computer screen and think about what you are rejoicing over. ethering an anonymous person on the internet who you have never met?? 

In the end, i live my dope ass life, yall live frail asian lives. 
ain't nothing dope about fearing to go outside due to getting mugged 
it's reasonable if living in actual dangerous area
but you live with the fear
in fucking canada,
gotdamn
Rip crackpipelips 2012
Rip crackpipedick 2013
the city i live in is more dangerous than whatever comfy ass suburb you and your slant eyed gook family lives in. go back to cooking rice noodles in your grandparents mudhut you frail zipperhead.
real talk, what city? surrey?

fuck no b, i dont live in surrey, i  grew up in thes skeena projects.
and where's that?

skeena fuckin terrace
so wait, is this the dangerous city you live in where you need to stay strapped, or the place you grew up? 

its where i grew up. i dont stay strapped because its dangerous outside, i own firearms as a hobby. if you were at all familiar with canadian gun laws there is no conceal carry permit to walk around in public with guns.. they have to stay locked up at home.. Sure, if someone broke into my house and tried to rob me i would grab my pistol (and yes i shoot often so I am skilled enough to double tap a chest plate 10 feet in front of me). Would you grab a baseball bat if you thought someone was breaking in? All a gun does is give you a bigger advantage in that sense.

But like I said, guns is a hobby for me, not a neccessity
Skeena fucking terrace? i live like 5 mins from that and the only scary thing there is the fucking natives.. you aint bout that ghetto lifestyle, come to skeena valley bitch
January 10, 2013 @ 09:44 AM
AmericanLegend

all these comments and we've forgotten the purpose of the thread 
crackpipe come through with the pics

taste the glamour

January 10, 2013 @ 11:14 AM
.kciN

all these comments and we've forgotten the purpose of the thread 
crackpipe come through with the pics
If he had them he'd have posted them brah, he wouldn't have been able to resist the opportunity to actually feel props for once in his miserable life... Alas this is but another case of Blowjoblips talking shit...
January 10, 2013 @ 04:33 PM
chiptharip

its like a social experiment. 
i see you boland
January 10, 2013 @ 09:15 PM
from02hero

only girl ive been with, i love her very much ! <3

we do a lot of drugs
why your bitch looks like a fucking surfboard though....

wax on...wax off ...

IG:From0twohero

January 10, 2013 @ 09:56 PM
damus

only girl ive been with, i love her very much ! <3

we do a lot of drugs
why your bitch looks like a fucking surfboard though....

wax on...wax off ...
You're trying way too hard.
January 10, 2013 @ 11:34 PM
crackpipedick

seriously, im good bro. im satisfied with my life at the moment. i don't need some fuck boy from new zealand telling me shit lol. oh gawd.

Really? Cause these threads of yours kinda say otherwise...

http://hypebeast.com/forums/off-topic/151706
http://hypebeast.com/forums/off-topic/184391#3733953
http://hypebeast.com/forums/off-topic/156914#3124879
http://hypebeast.com/forums/off-topic/162092#3249287

im just really curious to see what nick is about in real life.. i mean dude talks almost as much shit as i do.. and never backs it up.
Clearly you've forgotten about http://hypebeast.com/forums/off-topic/183284/page/4. I'm good ma du, I'm 22 like you, studying in health, work part-time in a hospital too making $17/hour, I try to take care of myself and exercise at least four times a week and eat healthy, I don't do drugs bar the occasional J, I have a core group of about 10 really tight friends, guys and girls who have known each other since we were 13 and I have a great girl too. Life is pretty icey for me right about now fam.

nick i know you don't have friends.. and its pathetic that you lie about having a girlfriend on the internet. i feel bad for the people who have to deal with you in real life
January 11, 2013 @ 12:19 AM
unemployed

says the dude who posted his fake halloween girl
January 11, 2013 @ 07:53 AM
.kciN

says the dude who posted his fake halloween girl
And complained about how his 'friends' think he's an asshole when his frail ass is drunk off of one and a half cans of four loko... Anyway stay resorting to drugs to make your life better blowjoblips, with any luck you'll get drug fucked beyond repair and have a pretty, young nurse wiping your ass for the rest of your miserable life.
January 11, 2013 @ 08:22 AM
Chief Keef

seriously, im good bro. im satisfied with my life at the moment. i don't need some fuck boy from new zealand telling me shit lol. oh gawd.

Really? Cause these threads of yours kinda say otherwise...

http://hypebeast.com/forums/off-topic/151706
http://hypebeast.com/forums/off-topic/184391#3733953
http://hypebeast.com/forums/off-topic/156914#3124879
http://hypebeast.com/forums/off-topic/162092#3249287

im just really curious to see what nick is about in real life.. i mean dude talks almost as much shit as i do.. and never backs it up.
Clearly you've forgotten about http://hypebeast.com/forums/off-topic/183284/page/4. I'm good ma du, I'm 22 like you, studying in health, work part-time in a hospital too making $17/hour, I try to take care of myself and exercise at least four times a week and eat healthy, I don't do drugs bar the occasional J, I have a core group of about 10 really tight friends, guys and girls who have known each other since we were 13 and I have a great girl too. Life is pretty icey for me right about now fam.

nick i know you don't have friends.. and its pathetic that you lie about having a girlfriend on the internet. i feel bad for the people who have to deal with you in real life
January 11, 2013 @ 09:15 AM
流行のダチ

suspended

9 pages of essays from fuck boys. yall aint about that life. get something going.
January 11, 2013 @ 09:46 AM
Black Adam

9 pages of essays from fuck boys. yall aint about that life. get something going.
January 11, 2013 @ 10:45 AM
.kciN

It's blowjoblips' move yo

Please login first to reply.