Enjoy an Additional 10% Off on All Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA10
January 9, 2013 @ 07:48 PM
crackpipedick

you niggas need to take a step back from the computer screen and think about what you are rejoicing over. ethering an anonymous person on the internet who you have never met?? 

In the end, i live my dope ass life, yall live frail asian lives. 
ain't nothing dope about fearing to go outside due to getting mugged 
it's reasonable if living in actual dangerous area
but you live with the fear
in fucking canada,
gotdamn
Rip crackpipelips 2012
Rip crackpipedick 2013
the city i live in is more dangerous than whatever comfy ass suburb you and your slant eyed gook family lives in. go back to cooking rice noodles in your grandparents mudhut you frail zipperhead.
real talk, what city? surrey?

fuck no b, i dont live in surrey, i  grew up in thes skeena projects.
and where's that?

skeena fuckin terrace
so wait, is this the dangerous city you live in where you need to stay strapped, or the place you grew up? 

its where i grew up. i dont stay strapped because its dangerous outside, i own firearms as a hobby. if you were at all familiar with canadian gun laws there is no conceal carry permit to walk around in public with guns.. they have to stay locked up at home.. Sure, if someone broke into my house and tried to rob me i would grab my pistol (and yes i shoot often so I am skilled enough to double tap a chest plate 10 feet in front of me). Would you grab a baseball bat if you thought someone was breaking in? All a gun does is give you a bigger advantage in that sense.

But like I said, guns is a hobby for me, not a neccessity
ahh, my friends dad is like that as well, having a couple of guns in a safe somewhere in his house and i think he may start getting into it as well. there's nothing wrong bout' owning em as a hobby, but before you were popping off about how it's dangerous in vancouver. shoulda just said it was a hobby man instead of that shit. if buying guns is your hobby then keep doing you man, just don't front about it.
i was only trying to silence the fuck boys saying canada doesn't have violent crimes like the states does. we clearly do. if you have lived in van for any period of time you would remember the ridiculously high number of gang shootings in 2010-2011
January 9, 2013 @ 08:03 PM
strangers

you niggas need to take a step back from the computer screen and think about what you are rejoicing over. ethering an anonymous person on the internet who you have never met?? 

in fucking canada,
gotdamn
Rip crackpipelips 2012
Rip crackpipedick 2013
the city i live in is more dangerous than whatever comfy ass suburb you and your slant eyed gook family lives in. go back to cooking rice noodles in your grandparents mudhut you frail zipperhead.

and where's that?

skeena fuckin terrace
so wait, is this the dangerous city you live in where you need to stay strapped, or the place you grew up? 

its where i grew up. i dont stay strapped because its dangerous outside, i own firearms as a hobby. if you were at all familiar with canadian gun laws there is no conceal carry permit to walk around in public with guns.. they have to stay locked up at home.. Sure, if someone broke into my house and tried to rob me i would grab my pistol (and yes i shoot often so I am skilled enough to double tap a chest plate 10 feet in front of me). Would you grab a baseball bat if you thought someone was breaking in? All a gun does is give you a bigger advantage in that sense.

But like I said, guns is a hobby for me, not a neccessity
ahh, my friends dad is like that as well, having a couple of guns in a safe somewhere in his house and i think he may start getting into it as well. there's nothing wrong bout' owning em as a hobby, but before you were popping off about how it's dangerous in vancouver. shoulda just said it was a hobby man instead of that shit. if buying guns is your hobby then keep doing you man, just don't front about it.
i was only trying to silence the fuck boys saying canada doesn't have violent crimes like the states does. we clearly do. if you have lived in van for any period of time you would remember the ridiculously high number of gang shootings in 2010-2011
yeah i've lived in the lower mainland my whole life it just never concerned me is all and probably won't until it hits closer to where i live. just let the fuck boys be fuck boys then, they'll realize there shootings everywhere really if you look it, even up here in canada.
January 9, 2013 @ 08:17 PM
BobaTeaFett

ain't no where more dangerous than where I'm from, I'm from _______. (like it matters)
You know where violent crimes happen? Every fucking where. get over yourselves.
January 9, 2013 @ 08:21 PM
thesupergoodlife

Reading this thread had me cracking up man. First official ether of 2013?
January 9, 2013 @ 08:24 PM
ThugBear Numba6

suspended

The Legend of Frailcelot still lives on.
January 9, 2013 @ 08:53 PM
Clarence_Boddicker

suspended

this faggot canadian white boy does not say fuck boys in real life. only on the internet to the minorities he wants to try so hard and fit in with
January 9, 2013 @ 08:58 PM
RiFF RaFF

dawg if you're 22 and only make 15 bucks an hour and not being a student at the same time then you really have to rethink your life... 

you should have a degree and be making 40-50k a year starting

Be about it

January 9, 2013 @ 09:19 PM
yambs

^
Dambs. Some one got his jimmies rustled
January 9, 2013 @ 09:42 PM
BuddyOmar

in fucking canada,
gotdamn
Rip crackpipelips 2012
Rip crackpipedick 2013

Try dressing and talking like something that matches your burt reynolds moustache, fraud ass faggot. Most of all act like what you are. White.

lol i swear you the saltiest of them all.. i swear you are like an angry black guy.. pissed off cause a white dude on the internet is using the n word. u mad nigger? i would love to tie you up in my front yard and have white folks throw watermelon at your. fucking punk bitch.

All that tough talk on the internet is just about as real as your online persona. Same dude saying nigger on the net is the same dude thats strapped for the rough streets of Canada. Oh I'm so scared.

smh Get the fuck outta here, you wouldnt throw rice at a chinese wedding, or throw a rock in a dark alley. Square ass whiteboy trying to fit in the Hypbeast Circle cause the outside world rejected you. Your whole life is an all Knights chess game. Drink a Clorox smoothie faggot, and do the world a favor.
DAMN. "All Knights chess game"

One of the most creative "taking an L" analogies I've ever heard tbh. Well done.

Boddicker just caught a body.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

January 9, 2013 @ 09:47 PM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

crackhead is this you?

:)

January 9, 2013 @ 09:50 PM
Efil4zaggin

crackhead is this you?

I see no stache doe

:0

January 9, 2013 @ 09:50 PM
BuddyOmar

in fucking canada,
gotdamn
Rip crackpipelips 2012
Rip crackpipedick 2013

and where's that?

skeena fuckin terrace
Damn, man, shit is real out in the skreetz of Skeena.

Old white ladies are losing their cats out here, shit is real.

Last week some boy I know had to apply Neosporin when he scraped his knee coming off the slide too fast, b.

This other boy I know? Damn, he got sand in his eyes when fell down in this sand box. You right gawd, it's scary out out in the 'jects of Skreenna forreal

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

January 9, 2013 @ 09:54 PM
thenorthside

lol you do realize that none of this would have happened if you chose not to post a picture of your gun and started puffing out your chest, right? 

edit: stay humble homie

9 to 5 is how to survive, i ain't tryin' to survive. i'm tryin' to live it to the limit and love it a lot

January 9, 2013 @ 10:06 PM
crackpipedick

this is the internet. you guys act like its some serious deal to me that i am being ethered on an internet forum.
January 9, 2013 @ 10:06 PM
metameme

only girl ive been with, i love her very much ! <3

we do a lot of drugs
January 9, 2013 @ 10:09 PM
crackpipedick

dawg if you're 22 and only make 15 bucks an hour and not being a student at the same time then you really have to rethink your life... 

you should have a degree and be making 40-50k a year starting

i know plenty of dudes who graduated with BAs and work for shit money, less than I make. Not only that they are in heaps of debt.

School aint always the way. Im climbing my way up that corporate ladder
January 9, 2013 @ 10:10 PM
crackpipedick

crackhead is this you?

no this is my homie and his girlfriend
January 9, 2013 @ 10:17 PM
shnoosetheboose

crackhead is this you?

no this is my homie and his girlfriend
shoulda just said yes, she's pretty sexy
January 9, 2013 @ 10:19 PM
camron

AINT NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT
January 9, 2013 @ 10:27 PM
crackpipedick

my gun dirty, my brick clean,
January 9, 2013 @ 10:34 PM
.kciN

You need to leave blowjoblips... Don't try and pretend that what dudes are saying here isn't hurting your feelings and you're not sitting at your comp right now like;

You're no London, we've all seen the way you freak out when someone calls you out so you can't say you're "immune to flames" and not bothered by all this. I hope you realize what you're in for if you hang around - you're gonna be harassed and flamed to no end after this thread not to mention all the faggot ass threads you've made yourself re: building confidence, building homemade fleshlights, having no friends, being a faggot when you're drunk etc. You need to log-off and resolve your long list of issues son - fashion is superficial in the grand scheme of things, being a miserable, socially awkward, overly aggressive fuckboy making 15 bucks an hour at the age of 22 with no university qualifications and talking big and telling obvious duktales online cannot be good for one's health; mental, physical or other. Sort your life priorities damn.
January 9, 2013 @ 10:46 PM
crackpipedick

You need to leave blowjoblips... Don't try and pretend that what dudes are saying here isn't hurting your feelings and you're not sitting at your comp right now like;

You're no London, we've all seen the way you freak out when someone calls you out so you can't say you're "immune to flames" and not bothered by all this. I hope you realize what you're in for if you hang around - you're gonna be harassed and flamed to no end after this thread not to mention all the faggot ass threads you've made yourself re: building confidence, building homemade fleshlights, having no friends, being a faggot when you're drunk etc. You need to log-off and resolve your long list of issues son - fashion is superficial in the grand scheme of things, being a miserable, socially awkward, overly aggressive fuckboy making 15 bucks an hour at the age of 22 with no university qualifications and talking big and telling obvious duktales online cannot be good for one's health; mental, physical or other. Sort your life priorities damn.

man shut the fuck up lol you seriously don't have a clue about what you are talking about. its fucking pathetic watching some dude like you write stories about an anonymous person hes never even met to try and boost his own ego.

seriously, im good bro. im satisfied with my life at the moment. i don't need some fuck boy from new zealand telling me shit lol. like bro, if you're life is so sorted, why are you spending so much time on HB? I dont get it man. you are a fucking loser just like all kids that spend their entire day ont the internet. the only reason i have to much time to access HB is because im working at a computer all day.

Please go and harvest you fucking kiwis you inbred piece of kangaroo shit. your country is the most irrelevant place on earth.
January 9, 2013 @ 10:50 PM
.kciN

seriously, im good bro. im satisfied with my life at the moment. i don't need some fuck boy from new zealand telling me shit lol. oh gawd.

Really? Cause these threads of yours kinda say otherwise...

http://hypebeast.com/forums/off-topic/151706
http://hypebeast.com/forums/off-topic/184391#3733953
http://hypebeast.com/forums/off-topic/156914#3124879
http://hypebeast.com/forums/off-topic/162092#3249287
January 9, 2013 @ 10:54 PM
crackpipedick

3 of those threads are from 2011.

Beyond the point though. Anyone that spends as much time on the internet as you do is guaranteed to be socially awkward and a all around fuck boy in real life. dont try and deny it nick. theres a reason you are so quick to call other people on that shit, its because you are extremely insecure.
January 9, 2013 @ 10:56 PM
eidaow

how did metameme come back from the grave?

#Freebandz #Hansum ハンサム x カワイイ

January 9, 2013 @ 11:00 PM
crackpipedick

like imma come clean, i  havent always been amazing with bitches, but in the past couple years I have improved my game immensely. thats why i am confident. because i saw it was possible to reverse my introverted personally and turn myself into outgoing and funny around bitches. just that in itself gave me so much more confidence in life. thats some real shit.
January 9, 2013 @ 11:01 PM
crackpipedick

seriously, im good bro. im satisfied with my life at the moment. i don't need some fuck boy from new zealand telling me shit lol. oh gawd.

im just really curious to see what nick is about in real life.. i mean dude talks almost as much shit as i do.. and never backs it up.
January 9, 2013 @ 11:02 PM
REVS

But didn't you achieve that though taking MDMA?

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

January 9, 2013 @ 11:03 PM
crackpipedick

But didn't you achieve that though taking MDMA?

MDMA did help me improve my confidence yes, i dont do it anymore though. the come downs get too weird.
January 9, 2013 @ 11:08 PM
.kciN

im just really curious to see what nick is about in real life.. i mean dude talks almost as much shit as i do.. and never backs it up.
Clearly you've forgotten about http://hypebeast.com/forums/off-topic/183284/page/4. I'm good ma du, I'm 22 like you, studying in health, work part-time in a hospital too making $17/hour, I try to take care of myself and exercise at least four times a week and eat healthy, I don't do drugs bar the occasional J, I have a core group of about 10 really tight friends, guys and girls who have known each other since we were 13 and I have a great girl too. Life is pretty icey for me right about now fam.

Please login first to reply.