Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
January 9, 2013 @ 11:16 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

HB is a bunch of angry minorities coming on here to vent about how shitty their lives are. its not my fault your a frail fucking asian with slant eyes, or you're a stinky black nigger from poor part of the suburbs where your single mommy could only afford to feed you wonder bread and bologna. 
you care about your feelings. lol

:)

January 9, 2013 @ 11:27 AM
Triangle

London > FrailPipe
January 9, 2013 @ 11:59 AM
流行のダチ

suspended

RIP 2012-2013
January 9, 2013 @ 12:00 PM
A_

HB is a bunch of angry minorities coming on here to vent about how shitty their lives are. its not my fault your a frail fucking asian with slant eyes, or you're a stinky black nigger from poor part of the suburbs where your single mommy could only afford to feed you wonder bread and bologna. 
http://hypebeast.com/forums/off-topic/156914#3124879
http://hypebeast.com/forums/off-topic/159033#3183480
January 9, 2013 @ 02:55 PM
Teal.

January 9, 2013 @ 03:06 PM
totalespionage

http://hypebeast.com/forums/off-topic/156914#3124879
http://hypebeast.com/forums/off-topic/159033#3183480
http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/25146698
This you too b? Damn level 30... I bet you get all the bitches...
Alllll the bitches
January 9, 2013 @ 03:14 PM
PERFECT WHITE MALE

Would still smash Missy
Would you tho?

January 9, 2013 @ 03:24 PM
Kimo 先生

you niggas need to take a step back from the computer screen and think about what you are rejoicing over. ethering an anonymous person on the internet who you have never met?? 

In the end, i live my dope ass life, yall live frail asian lives. 
ain't nothing dope about fearing to go outside due to getting mugged 
it's reasonable if living in actual dangerous area
but you live with the fear
in fucking canada,
gotdamn
Rip crackpipelips 2012
Rip crackpipedick 2013
the city i live in is more dangerous than whatever comfy ass suburb you and your slant eyed gook family lives in. go back to cooking rice noodles in your grandparents mudhut you frail zipperhead.

Try dressing and talking like something that matches your burt reynolds moustache, fraud ass faggot. Most of all act like what you are. White.

lol i swear you the saltiest of them all.. i swear you are like an angry black guy.. pissed off cause a white dude on the internet is using the n word. u mad nigger? i would love to tie you up in my front yard and have white folks throw watermelon at your. fucking punk bitch.

All that tough talk on the internet is just about as real as your online persona. Same dude saying nigger on the net is the same dude thats strapped for the rough streets of Canada. Oh I'm so scared.

smh Get the fuck outta here, you wouldnt throw rice at a chinese wedding, or throw a rock in a dark alley. Square ass whiteboy trying to fit in the Hypbeast Circle cause the outside world rejected you. Your whole life is an all Knights chess game. Drink a Clorox smoothie faggot, and do the world a favor.
OH FUCK I CANT BREATHE

http://tinyurl.com/3dln5qa

January 9, 2013 @ 04:40 PM
kbos

The frailness. The entertainment. HB isn't all bad these days. It is clear that cracky is next in line for the ether and hes very upset. All you had to do is ignore the thread and it would have failed b. The internet is not that serious.
January 9, 2013 @ 05:57 PM
strangers

you niggas need to take a step back from the computer screen and think about what you are rejoicing over. ethering an anonymous person on the internet who you have never met?? 

in fucking canada,
gotdamn
Rip crackpipelips 2012
Rip crackpipedick 2013
the city i live in is more dangerous than whatever comfy ass suburb you and your slant eyed gook family lives in. go back to cooking rice noodles in your grandparents mudhut you frail zipperhead.
real talk, what city? surrey?
January 9, 2013 @ 06:07 PM
Pantic

Yo fuck you and your creepy ass avatar with your creepy ass username. I feel like dude is in my living room now
January 9, 2013 @ 06:39 PM
REVS

We'll this thread escalated quickly.  

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

January 9, 2013 @ 06:40 PM
HansumBasedFlexDaddy

Actually slowly, it took crack dick 3 pages just to get Ether'd

Hansum + Based = Perfection

January 9, 2013 @ 06:47 PM
crackpipedick

i have an impenetrable flame suit, nothing can touch me, i will stay forever, haunting you gooks with my racist remarks. Leaving you fuming mad by means of hate speech.

I have at least 5 gook boys spending half their day on the internet searching up old posts by me. I win.
January 9, 2013 @ 06:48 PM
crackpipedick

in fucking canada,
gotdamn
Rip crackpipelips 2012
Rip crackpipedick 2013

fuck no b, i dont live in surrey, i  grew up in thes skeena projects.
January 9, 2013 @ 07:00 PM
strangers

in fucking canada,
gotdamn
Rip crackpipelips 2012
Rip crackpipedick 2013

and where's that?
January 9, 2013 @ 07:02 PM
SHARKlN

I win.
Lol, no. This morning I was laughing at this thread, so I took a look at your post history, laughed at your insecurities for a couple minutes and got back to my job. Good job, not some $15/hr. (plus commission!!!) bullshit. 
January 9, 2013 @ 07:06 PM
crackpipedick

I win.
Lol, no. This morning I was laughing at this thread, so I took a look at your post history, laughed at your insecurities for a couple minutes and got back to my job. Good job, not some $15/hr. (plus commission!!!) bullshit. 

lol, faggot talking about insecurities yet you have to post that you have a "good job". don't kid yourself, your job isn't good bruh. you probably make a cool 12 an hour.
January 9, 2013 @ 07:07 PM
crackpipedick

in fucking canada,
gotdamn
Rip crackpipelips 2012
Rip crackpipedick 2013

and where's that?

skeena fuckin terrace
January 9, 2013 @ 07:13 PM
SHARKlN

I win.

lol, faggot talking about insecurities yet you have to post that you have a "good job". don't kid yourself, your job isn't good bruh. you probably make a cool 12 an hour.
Nah, I'm just pissing on you. I put more in my 403-b than you brought in last year. 
January 9, 2013 @ 07:18 PM
crackpipedick

I win.

Nah, I'm just pissing on you. I put more in my 403-b than you brought in last year. 

you can lie all you want about your finances (lack of) brah, doesnt impress me.
January 9, 2013 @ 07:22 PM
REVS

Actually slowly, it took crack dick 3 pages just to get Ether'd
Yea I meant once he actually posted. The first few pages were really nothing. 

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

January 9, 2013 @ 07:23 PM
strangers

in fucking canada,
gotdamn
Rip crackpipelips 2012
Rip crackpipedick 2013

and where's that?

skeena fuckin terrace
so wait, is this the dangerous city you live in where you need to stay strapped, or the place you grew up? 
January 9, 2013 @ 07:24 PM
LostJem

suspended

'S for crackpipe. When I'm off me and my girl are gonna get high and laugh some more at this

FS:http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/177075

January 9, 2013 @ 07:26 PM
crackpipedick

in fucking canada,
gotdamn
Rip crackpipelips 2012
Rip crackpipedick 2013

and where's that?

skeena fuckin terrace
so wait, is this the dangerous city you live in where you need to stay strapped, or the place you grew up? 

its where i grew up. i dont stay strapped because its dangerous outside, i own firearms as a hobby. if you were at all familiar with canadian gun laws there is no conceal carry permit to walk around in public with guns.. they have to stay locked up at home.. Sure, if someone broke into my house and tried to rob me i would grab my pistol (and yes i shoot often so I am skilled enough to double tap a chest plate 10 feet in front of me). Would you grab a baseball bat if you thought someone was breaking in? All a gun does is give you a bigger advantage in that sense.

But like I said, guns is a hobby for me, not a neccessity
January 9, 2013 @ 07:32 PM
crackpipedick

'S for crackpipe. When I'm off me and my girl are gonna get high and laugh some more at this

tell your girl she sucks a mean dick
January 9, 2013 @ 07:34 PM
SHARKlN

January 9, 2013 @ 07:35 PM
crackpipedick

You come on HB and lowkey brag about how much money you make, but dont back it up with any figures. at least I am honest about my income bitch ass nigga.
January 9, 2013 @ 07:40 PM
Jamie Dimon

You say you don't give a damn but you reply to every post directed at you like jayjetson. Just stop replying to everything and people will move on.

And I don't get why you throw your income around so much. Minimum in Vancouver is like $10 so $15 isn't that much. Even with your commission making it more like $18-20/hour, I make more as an intern and I'm a college sophomore...

My garbage can eats better than 99% of the world.

January 9, 2013 @ 07:43 PM
crackpipedick

You say you don't give a damn but you reply to every post directed at you like jayjetson. Just stop replying to everything and people will move on.

And I don't get why you throw your income around so much. Minimum in Vancouver is like $10 so $15 isn't that much. Even with your commission making it more like $18-20/hour, I make more as an intern and I'm a college sophomore...

oh for real? what you doing in college b? lemme know so i can go apply

Please login first to reply.