HALLOWEEN SALE - UP TO 25% OFF - USE CODE: NOTRICKS14 (24 HOURS LEFT)
January 14, 2013 @ 11:44 PM
yung dusky

i was on your whore mother while she took the D

You simply don't know when to call it quits huh? First you act like this thread never existed and PLAYED IT OFF like the BITCH that you truly are, then you come here acting like you immune to L's and shit? Stop trying to act like this doesn't even bother you in the slightest, you arrogant CORNBALL. Fall the FUCK back with your pedo-mustache growing, Canadian suburbs dwelling ass.
why would it bother me? all you are doing is saying random shit that isnt true. I dont live in the suburbs?? I have a dope fucking moustache??

??

I am clearly  bothering your ass seeing how you raging.. damn son didn't know me refusing to take L's would get your panties in sucha bunch.

faggot ass.
'dope ass moustache'

I try not to get involved with this shit too much but this is just fucking ridiculous. It's shit like that that makes me wonder if you're just autistic or something. No matter how many times somebody brings up pictures of child molesters with your facial hair, no matter how many L's are handed to you, you don't give up. Best bet would be to start a new account and hope nobody notices it's still you.
January 14, 2013 @ 11:48 PM
crackpipedick

i was on your whore mother while she took the D

You simply don't know when to call it quits huh? First you act like this thread never existed and PLAYED IT OFF like the BITCH that you truly are, then you come here acting like you immune to L's and shit? Stop trying to act like this doesn't even bother you in the slightest, you arrogant CORNBALL. Fall the FUCK back with your pedo-mustache growing, Canadian suburbs dwelling ass.
why would it bother me? all you are doing is saying random shit that isnt true. I dont live in the suburbs?? I have a dope fucking moustache??

??

I am clearly  bothering your ass seeing how you raging.. damn son didn't know me refusing to take L's would get your panties in sucha bunch.

faggot ass.
'dope ass moustache'

I try not to get involved with this shit too much but this is just fucking ridiculous. It's shit like that that makes me wonder if you're just autistic or something. No matter how many times somebody brings up pictures of child molesters with your facial hair, no matter how many L's are handed to you, you don't give up. Best bet would be to start a new account and hope nobody notices it's still you.
hey bro, i know you try not to get involved with this shit too much but lemme break it down for you...

This is the fucking INTERNET. Thats why I act like this. Who gives a fuck what a bunch of faggots on the otherside of north america (or gay ass kiwi land) think about me?

Thanks for trying to diagnose autism over the internet tho lol.
January 14, 2013 @ 11:59 PM
Clarence_Boddicker

suspended

seems you care a lot though, otherwise you wouldnt be posting fits in the WDTWT thread looking for co-signs.
January 15, 2013 @ 02:54 AM
niggaconda

nigga your hb career over pack up your belongings

IF I SHOULD DIE BEFORE I WAKE I HOPE THAT #HANSUM WILL BE GREAT

January 16, 2013 @ 03:31 AM
.kciN

January 16, 2013 @ 08:20 AM
chimp

HOLD DA FUCK UP!!  is dat $15+hour job and WRX STI real too????

Don't be messing with dat dream CrapDick!!!..................
March 14, 2014 @ 07:01 PM
FRENCH MONTANA

AGUA on some real shit LMAO

Please login first to reply.