FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (48 HOURS ONLY)
January 6, 2013 @ 05:52 PM
crackpipedick

getting in a fight at a bar the other night which led to my nose being punched and now i need surgery to breathe out of it properly again.
January 6, 2013 @ 07:05 PM
rbbnz

loosing my provisional licence then ordering a new one, but then finding it a day after 
January 6, 2013 @ 09:41 PM
E Styles

Dead @ 12 GB ps3
January 6, 2013 @ 09:44 PM
SHARKlN

getting in a fight at a bar the other night which led to my nose being punched and now i need surgery to breathe out of it properly again.
got in a fight at a friend of a friends house 3 years back on new years. it was something like 7 or 8 on one. held my own but no one's winning that fight. Surprised nothing was broken or worse as i took many hits to the face neck ribs. 
January 6, 2013 @ 09:46 PM
Pantic

bruh ur biggest regret should not be getting into a bar fight, it should be having sloppy defense. Cop some lessons and your gonna tell a story of how you made a guy need surgery next time
January 6, 2013 @ 09:51 PM
crackpipedick

bruh ur biggest regret should not be getting into a bar fight, it should be having sloppy defense. Cop some lessons and your gonna tell a story of how you made a guy need surgery next time

it was a sucker punch, i was dancing with my broad and my homie bumped into these dudes and spilled their drink, next thing i know im getting socked in the face from the side...
January 6, 2013 @ 09:53 PM
eidaow

Shit sucks that you're 18 now though. those are some really shitty hits to have on your record my dude. I got caught when I was under 18 a few years ago, after that I just ordered my paint. Artprimo, Illadelph (Local), and 33Third. 
i hate ordering paint cuz its mad exensive for shipping, specially from artprimo. there is a guy thats sponsored by montana around here so occasionally me and my homies would just buy paint off him.

~ h a n s u m ~

January 6, 2013 @ 09:58 PM
eidaow

got in a fight at a friend of a friends house 3 years back on new years. it was something like 7 or 8 on one. held my own but no one's winning that fight. Surprised nothing was broken or worse as i took many hits to the face neck ribs. 
damn cuh, how do people even get themselves into situations like that? like the dudes that lived in my old hood would jump and rob anybody that walked by, but at a homies house?? thats not even cool mane

~ h a n s u m ~

January 6, 2013 @ 09:59 PM
ellol

Where is the love and peace man
January 7, 2013 @ 02:41 AM
REVS

Shit sucks that you're 18 now though. those are some really shitty hits to have on your record my dude. I got caught when I was under 18 a few years ago, after that I just ordered my paint. Artprimo, Illadelph (Local), and 33Third. 
i hate ordering paint cuz its mad exensive for shipping, specially from artprimo. there is a guy thats sponsored by montana around here so occasionally me and my homies would just buy paint off him.
Yea I feel you. I used to get hit with those shipping charges from Artprimo, shit sucks.

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

January 7, 2013 @ 02:59 AM
mollyringwaldnigga

suspended

Getting banned from KTT. :cryfam:

Please login first to reply.