Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
January 5, 2013 @ 10:49 PM
joshsbeezy

a dude bored, a couldn't go clubbing tonight, just tryna live that simp lfiestyle so i can line up some girls for next weekend, but don't know how to live that life style? where the simps at man, you pinnoys seem to be good at this shit
January 5, 2013 @ 10:53 PM
FIDEL CASHFLOW

omgsofunny

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/217784 http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/206983

January 5, 2013 @ 10:55 PM
joshsbeezy

dont get it twisted i get mine
just need some new hoes
January 5, 2013 @ 10:58 PM
.kciN

Don't act like you "could have" gone clubbing you socially awkward piece of shit, we all know your parents lock you in your room on Saturday nights to study calculus, Xi Han Liao... Now you're making a "How to pick up girls" thread asking other virgins for advice cause your no game having ass doesn't have the confidence to approach a girl in real life. Stay losing fuckboy.  
January 5, 2013 @ 10:59 PM
bumpyknuckles

Its an art g. One cannot learn to succesfully simp overnight.
January 5, 2013 @ 11:03 PM
Teal.

this thread has potential.

January 5, 2013 @ 11:05 PM
joshsbeezy

Don't act like you "could have" gone clubbing you socially awkward piece of shit, we all know your parents lock you in your room on Saturday nights to study calculus, Xi Han Liao... Now you're making a "How to pick up girls" thread asking other virgins for advice cause your no game having ass doesn't have the confidence to approach a girl in real life. Stay losing fuckboy.  
one. my parents live across the globe fuckboy
two.  unlike your frail ass i got a real job, and work for a living
keep taking l's fuckboy get out your moms basement
sorry for the typos tryna get it in on this 2k
January 5, 2013 @ 11:14 PM
madkunt

Sometimes when I poop, I use the shaping attachment from my old play doh
set. I place it on my bumhole, and make poops in different shapes.
There's nothing strange about that at all. I'm an American, living in
America, and if I want to have poops shaped like stars, I have every
right to. The founding fathers would have wanted it that way.
January 5, 2013 @ 11:19 PM
FIDEL CASHFLOW

Sometimes when I poop, I use the shaping attachment from my old play doh

set. I place it on my bumhole, and make poops in different shapes.

There's nothing strange about that at all. I'm an American, living in

America, and if I want to have poops shaped like stars, I have every

right to. The founding fathers would have wanted it that way.
damn you still on that play doh shit? its 2013 bro

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/217784 http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/206983

January 5, 2013 @ 11:24 PM
.kciN

January 5, 2013 @ 11:31 PM
Pantic

a dude bored, a couldn't go clubbing tonight, just tryna live that simp lfiestyle so i can line up some girls for next weekend, but don't know how to live that life style? where the simps at man, you pinnoys seem to be good at this shit
said the dude who also just stated he fucked 2 bitches in the span of an hour in another thread.... 
January 5, 2013 @ 11:33 PM
joshsbeezy

said the dude who also just stated he fucked 2 bitches in the span of an hour in another thread.... 
cuz this dude did, but a did trying to expand his horizon with some new hoes, yall simps wouldnt know what taht feels like, yall on that one and done type lifestyle
January 5, 2013 @ 11:35 PM
joshsbeezy

but on some real shit who tryna run 2k on ps3?
and who know where to get some jays in germany, got two places in nurenburg but im tryna see if they got any stores close buy, where them germany users at?
January 5, 2013 @ 11:37 PM
joshsbeezy

January 5, 2013 @ 11:37 PM
.kciN

cuz this dude did, but a did trying to expand his horizon with some new hoes, yall simps wouldnt know what taht feels like, yall on that one and done type lifestyle

Give it up Xi Han Liao, you stay sitting at home on Saturday night typing up ducktales for the approval of a bunch of other equally sad, asian virgins... Dat no social life lifestyle might not make it.
January 5, 2013 @ 11:43 PM
joshsbeezy

you just stay hating on anybody and everybody, i seen yo posts
you on that was molested and abused by my dad lifestyle, im sorry man
you don't get pussy so you sign on hypebeast to hate on dudes trying to do something
January 5, 2013 @ 11:56 PM
eidaow

if u tryna line some hoes up, just go on facebook and ask these bitches if they know d.

~ h a n s u m ~

January 6, 2013 @ 12:06 AM
.kciN

you don't get pussy so you sign on hypebeast to hate on dudes trying to do something
I get regular pussy from my girl son, I don't need to stay on HB slinging ducktales to get my online rep up and asking for girl advice from other virgins as opposed to actually getting out there and trying to get my dick wet. I ain't about that socially awkward no game having life. Fuckbois like you who make threads every week asking how to pick up girls do my head in, there's a specific thread for that shit man, you don't need to be littering the forum with your pathetic ass attempts to grasp the secret formula to copious amounts of pussy, that doesn't actually exist.
January 6, 2013 @ 01:51 AM
B Low Brown

Lmfao nick stay going in on unsuspecting members 

@b_low_brown Killerbrownies.tumblr.com

January 6, 2013 @ 01:53 AM
DarianaGrande

Lmfao nick stay going in on unsuspecting members 
So hows the Coli?

http://soundcloud.com/anonymousnigger

January 6, 2013 @ 05:13 AM
adoboFosho

Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver and has bad knees and back from driving the truck but I guess you dont care about that instance either. Well I am not one of those people I am 6'4" 245 lbs and I exercise every day. I would love to see you say something like that to my face. You know what I think your just one of those internet tough guys. What do you think? Oh I am sorry you probably do not have a brain. I on the other hand would be happy to buy you a plane ticket so you can come here and say that to someone I know.

http://www.ebay.com/usr/adobo_fosho... selling black/white flyknits... look like yeezy!!!

January 6, 2013 @ 06:59 AM
B Low Brown

Lol it's overall more active than here but eh I still lurk HB as you can see

aye we still needa work together dariana hit my pm 

@b_low_brown Killerbrownies.tumblr.com

January 6, 2013 @ 11:27 AM
joshsbeezy

I get regular pussy from my girl son, I don't need to stay on HB slinging ducktales to get my online rep up and asking for girl advice from other virgins as opposed to actually getting out there and trying to get my dick wet. I ain't about that socially awkward no game having life. Fuckbois like you who make threads every week asking how to pick up girls do my head in, there's a specific thread for that shit man, you don't need to be littering the forum with your pathetic ass attempts to grasp the secret formula to copious amounts of pussy, that doesn't actually exist.
January 6, 2013 @ 11:47 AM
*ER!C

Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver and has bad knees and back from driving the truck but I guess you dont care about that instance either. Well I am not one of those people I am 6'4" 245 lbs and I exercise every day. I would love to see you say something like that to my face. You know what I think your just one of those internet tough guys. What do you think? Oh I am sorry you probably do not have a brain. I on the other hand would be happy to buy you a plane ticket so you can come here and say that to someone I know.
lmao my nigga wtf are you talking about??
January 6, 2013 @ 04:38 PM
HansumBasedFlexDaddy

Lol get it how you live

Hansum + Based = Perfection

January 7, 2013 @ 12:38 AM
ThatGuyBars

^Damn getting serious

Ayyy!-Fonzie

January 7, 2013 @ 04:07 AM
crackpipedick

look at this new zealand kiwi reject country bumpkin trying to talk big again. go back to your kangaroo cave you fucking inbred piece of camel shit. no one cares about you or your shirtless photos fag boy.

have another chup bru
January 7, 2013 @ 05:24 AM
.kciN

look at this new zealand kiwi reject country bumpkin trying to talk big again. go back to your kangaroo cave you fucking inbred piece of camel shit. no one cares about you or your shirtless photos fag boy.

have another chup bru
Look at this awkward, ill informed, no pussy getting, no friend having, pathetic ass fuckboi trying to catch my eye again. No-one cares about you period... Off yourself

And for those of you who are unfamiliar with this dipshit, here are some of his old threads so you can all see how pathetic he is, taking shots online like he's some alpha boss dog and shit... SMH gtfo bitch
http://hypebeast.com/forums/off-topic/151706
http://hypebeast.com/forums/off-topic/184391#3733953
http://hypebeast.com/forums/off-topic/156914#3124879
http://hypebeast.com/forums/off-topic/162092#3249287
January 7, 2013 @ 07:09 AM
crackpipedick

have another chup bru
Look at this awkward, ill informed, no pussy getting, no friend having, pathetic ass fuckboi trying to catch my eye again. No-one cares about you period... Off yourself

And for those of you who are unfamiliar with this dipshit, here are some of his old threads so you can all see how pathetic he is, taking shots online like he's some alpha boss dog and shit... SMH gtfo bitch
http://hypebeast.com/forums/off-topic/151706
http://hypebeast.com/forums/off-topic/184391#3733953
http://hypebeast.com/forums/off-topic/156914#3124879
http://hypebeast.com/forums/off-topic/162092#3249287
i get more pussy than you in real life fag boy.. you dont know shit
January 7, 2013 @ 04:58 PM
joshsbeezy

Please login first to reply.