Update us on your life. (No Trolls, Please.)

January 05, 2013 @ 18:39:58

I have 1 dollar to my name, 500 dollars in unpaid bills and im bout to go homeless the 1st february if i havent landed a job in between.. Man i've applied for 200 jobs the past 3 months and i have gotten a single god damn response telling me the job was taken...
I don't even know, might just rob some shit, im not cut out for being homeless
January 05, 2013 @ 19:06:22

I have 1 dollar to my name, 500 dollars in unpaid bills and im bout to go homeless the 1st february if i havent landed a job in between.. Man i've applied for 200 jobs the past 3 months and i have gotten a single god damn response telling me the job was taken...
Do it.Or at least sell drugs.

hop on the bus gus

January 05, 2013 @ 19:08:19

Bro I hate to say this but you might have to move in with parents smh

:0

January 05, 2013 @ 22:29:47

Check craigslist for dishwashing jobs at restaurants. It's hardwork and shitty pay but if you do a good job and work hard you'll be promoted for sure. Plus it's better than being homeless.
January 05, 2013 @ 22:34:00
that army lifestyle, but in good news bagged 2 bitches in the span of an hour between, life's gravvy
January 05, 2013 @ 22:52:37
Originally posted by Inactive User
Sup HB. Been a while. Just thought I'd drop by and see how everyone's doing.

I been feeling pretty horrible lately. My first love and I broke up and I can't move on for some reason .
What's worse is that she's prob.  going out of state for college so the chance of us getting back together is 0%

My grades this semester weren't too great because I had so much on my mind. (Trying to transfer into a better school too)

My "best" friends back stabbed me trying to sabotage my relationship (which they did) so basically I have no friends other than my friends from HS but I only talk to them on Xbox live since they all went out of state for college.

Can't get a job anywhere, literally.

I commute to college so making friends there is basically impossible since most people know each other by dorms. Plus im an introvert which doesnt help.

Since it's winter break I stay home and do nothing... literally.

I just havent been happy with my life honestly since my ex and I broke up (which was about 3-4 months ago)

That relationship tore my whole life apart.

I feel dead, literally. I havent felt alive for a while and I dont know... I really dont know what to do anymore.
u sound pathetic, pm me I got a site that might help u. 

"The clothes don't make the man the man made them clothes."

January 06, 2013 @ 00:46:29
I've been working 5 months as an english teacher in south korea and its been a joyride.
However, recently I've been feeling a lil empty and unsatisfied, i mean i was having fun meeting girls and new people every weekend but even drinking gets repetitive. 

Two weekends ago i went to this bar with a couple of friends (didn't feel like going but my buddy convinced me to help him get laid that night), i also had the intentions of just hooking up with a dime then bouncing asap. But I ended up meeting a beautiful girl that night. she came with a couple of friends but she looked done for the night, I creeped her and saw that she was sitting alone trying to stay awake from the alcohol. i saw my opportunity and offered to buy her some water rather than a drink. we hit it off and ive been talking to her non stop ever since, we got coffee on a separate occasion just talking about life and what we want to do in the future. Its a little difficult meeting her because I live in a city outside of Seoul, but that hasn't been too much of a problem as of yet.

She's 4 years older than me, works as a fashion designer and is fully independent. Tbh I always preferred older women, they don't play no dumb games and are more experienced. I'm a 3rd university student taking a break from my studies, I'm already starting to simp hard for this girl but the problem is I'm leaving korea in 6 months to go back to school. I feel like me and this girl got a real connection, we like the same movies, music, etc. I played my cards proper with this girl and she has all the real qualities and values I want in a girl. I'm on the verge of pursuing but I've been trying to hold myself back, was thinking about pulling the trigger recently and see where it takes us but i got a feeling it isn't going to end well 6 months from now. I don't want to make any promises to her I can't guarantee.
January 06, 2013 @ 01:49:23
go for it nigga
YOLO
January 07, 2013 @ 00:45:47
Eh tryna finish this semester and smoke for the first time. Starting to make money too.

Who else trys to be ODB when they hear shimmy shimmy ya?

Ayyy!-Fonzie

January 26, 2013 @ 16:29:55
get yo bitches up bruh bruh 
January 26, 2013 @ 17:38:26
I've been working 5 months as an english teacher in south korea and its been a joyride.
However, recently I've been feeling a lil empty and unsatisfied, i mean i was having fun meeting girls and new people every weekend but even drinking gets repetitive. 

Two weekends ago i went to this bar with a couple of friends (didn't feel like going but my buddy convinced me to help him get laid that night), i also had the intentions of just hooking up with a dime then bouncing asap. But I ended up meeting a beautiful girl that night. she came with a couple of friends but she looked done for the night, I creeped her and saw that she was sitting alone trying to stay awake from the alcohol. i saw my opportunity and offered to buy her some water rather than a drink. we hit it off and ive been talking to her non stop ever since, we got coffee on a separate occasion just talking about life and what we want to do in the future. Its a little difficult meeting her because I live in a city outside of Seoul, but that hasn't been too much of a problem as of yet.

She's 4 years older than me, works as a fashion designer and is fully independent. Tbh I always preferred older women, they don't play no dumb games and are more experienced. I'm a 3rd university student taking a break from my studies, I'm already starting to simp hard for this girl but the problem is I'm leaving korea in 6 months to go back to school. I feel like me and this girl got a real connection, we like the same movies, music, etc. I played my cards proper with this girl and she has all the real qualities and values I want in a girl. I'm on the verge of pursuing but I've been trying to hold myself back, was thinking about pulling the trigger recently and see where it takes us but i got a feeling it isn't going to end well 6 months from now. I don't want to make any promises to her I can't guarantee.

Im jelly because I plan on teaching english in S. Korea for a year after i graduate undergrad.
January 26, 2013 @ 20:40:25
still virgin

will keep u guys updated
January 26, 2013 @ 20:42:08

pics
10char
January 26, 2013 @ 20:44:42
nothing major of me 
school life
army life
NYC in 4yrs(after undergrad and masters)
January 26, 2013 @ 20:45:11
I've been the same.
Still Hansum.
Still watch Degrassi.

Chicks barely dancin, glancin every chance they get, like - oh shit, he's so HANSUM

January 26, 2013 @ 20:46:23
I'm still playing reindeer games its fucking January 26th got damn
January 26, 2013 @ 20:59:28
just had a poo, updates coming soon.

.wa do dem.

January 26, 2013 @ 22:35:45
been reviving the jerkin movement

no troll either (already posted on tumblr, insta, twitter, and FB)

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

March 15, 2013 @ 20:48:35
Getting married next month. And I'm pretty sure that the end of my life so....there's that.
March 15, 2013 @ 21:19:53
been reviving the jerkin movement

no troll either (already posted on tumblr, insta, twitter, and FB)
smokeyfacesmokeyface

Hansum + Based = Perfection

March 15, 2013 @ 21:22:43
Well I'm pretty excited. Me & the Hansum Boyz have a project coming up that I hope will bring some activity to HB. Y'all got us to where we are today so I plan on trying to help the fam as much as possible.

Chicks barely dancin, glancin every chance they get, like - oh shit, he's so HANSUM

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

Please login first to reply.
x