January 4, 2013 @ 06:49 AM
Mr. Freeze

bhkddddddddddddddddddddddddd
January 4, 2013 @ 06:52 AM
E Styles

Trolololololololololololololololol
January 4, 2013 @ 06:52 AM
*ER!C

my nigga, we're talking about you letting a dumb bitch ruin your life . . . she obviously doesnt give a fuck as she moved on, so why dont you MAN UP stop being a LITTLE BITCH and move the fuck on kid . . . i mean seriously, what you want us to say . . . open your fuxcking mouth and talk to someone at your school, you crying on the inside like a hoe isnt gonna make shit better . . . you remind me of my fucking cousin, goddamn nigga . . . just get off your fucking couch, stop playing video games and GO OUTSIDE

/thread
January 4, 2013 @ 06:53 AM
Moises Arias

DO NOT jump off a bridge please. Last thing this forum needs is sad story hitting the news and causing new members to join.

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

January 4, 2013 @ 06:54 AM
E Styles

Op doesn't care about our lives, he wanted an excuse to post his pathetic life story 
January 4, 2013 @ 06:54 AM
Fonze

Sup HB. Been a while. Just thought I'd drop by and see how everyone's doing.

I been feeling pretty horrible lately. My first love and I broke up and I can't move on for some reason .
What's worse is that she's prob.  going out of state for college so the chance of us getting back together is 0%

My grades this semester weren't too great because I had so much on my mind. (Trying to transfer into a better school too)

My "best" friends back stabbed me trying to sabotage my relationship (which they did) so basically I have no friends other than my friends from HS but I only talk to them on Xbox live since they all went out of state for college.

Can't get a job anywhere, literally.

I commute to college so making friends there is basically impossible since most people know each other by dorms. Plus im an introvert which doesnt help.

Since it's winter break I stay home and do nothing... literally.

I just havent been happy with my life honestly since my ex and I broke up (which was about 3-4 months ago)

That relationship tore my whole life apart.

I feel dead, literally. I havent felt alive for a while and I dont know... I really dont know what to do anymore.
Nigga,

Smoke some weed to ease your mind then go somewhere and make some new fucking friends!
January 4, 2013 @ 06:55 AM
Mr. Freeze

Trolololololololololololololololol

my nigga, we're talking about you letting a dumb bitch ruin your life . . . she obviously doesnt give a fuck as she moved on, so why dont you MAN UP stop being a LITTLE BITCH and move the fuck on kid . . . i mean seriously, what you want us to say . . . open your fuxcking mouth and talk to someone at your school, you crying on the inside like a hoe isnt gonna make shit better . . . you remind me of my fucking cousin, goddamn nigga . . . just get off your fucking couch, stop playing video games and GO OUTSIDE

/thread

Thanks for you great advice.
January 4, 2013 @ 06:56 AM
Mr. Freeze

Op doesn't care about our lives, he wanted an excuse to post his pathetic life story 

How have you not been ethered out of here?

But I wouldnt mind reading how other's lives are going. So go on and post unless you're gonna troll.
January 4, 2013 @ 06:58 AM
AndreLutherKing

I just want you to know that you shouldn't off yourself. Just try to get over it or buy cats

Chicks barely dancin, glancin every chance they get, like - oh shit, he's so HANSUM

January 4, 2013 @ 06:59 AM
January 4, 2013 @ 07:03 AM
JEANPAULDAVINCI

suspended

January 4, 2013 @ 07:07 AM
veryrareandbased

shit reminds me of my old situation. my "first love" left me without saying shit. shit was tough as fuck in the beginning cause this was one of the only girls I seen a future with(for now, i guess) . she went off with another dude, and left me with nothing to go on with. 

You got to learn how to do shit yourself and better yourself no matter what it is. obviously staying home , feeling depressed will get you, but you gots to pass that any way possible..Grind hard, there has to be a job out there, there has to be at least that one person you can hang and talk to. Write something, pick up a new hobby, anything to pass it by, but get your paper up. 

Quit being a lil bitch about it and do something about your depression instead on standing in the same spot.

#HANSUMBOYZ / "I mean I just wanted the pussy tbh."- Thad #FREETHAD

January 4, 2013 @ 07:48 AM
E Styles

E Styles the unetherable

they tried to get me, they tried, but they failed 

Ruthless 2013
January 4, 2013 @ 08:01 AM
futura

if you fap on the regular i would advise  you to stop and you may see some good benefits..and as for the breakup only time can mend it really. As to deal with the emotional aftermath of a breakup, there is no quick fix unfortunately.  It kinda works like this; your brain has been wired to take for granted a reality in which it has your girlfriend in it and it will take some time for your brain to re-wire itself to the way things are now ( not the most romantic way of putting it, but its nonetheless true.) Many people make this worse by telling themselves that they can't live without this person , cant be happy without this person, and so on. Think ABOUT it rationally, if you've NEVER met that person you will probably will be fine right now. A good first step is just realizing these irrational thoughts ( look up emotional intelligence).

so DO: move on and DONT tell yourself things that aren't true and self damaging which will only make it worse.
January 4, 2013 @ 08:09 AM
veryrareandbased

@futura spit that real shit, taught me something. respect bruh

#HANSUMBOYZ / "I mean I just wanted the pussy tbh."- Thad #FREETHAD

January 4, 2013 @ 08:12 AM
rhood133

/thread
Read completely in Uncle Ruckus' voice.
January 4, 2013 @ 08:13 AM
kng_vln

, literally.
January 4, 2013 @ 08:16 AM
ToyotaGuy

This thread has potential
January 4, 2013 @ 08:35 AM
unemployed

i always do shit in the summer and now its winter time and out here in canada theres 50cm of snow, so i ps3/facebook/hb/ebay allday

and im virgin

will keep u guys updated
January 4, 2013 @ 08:36 AM
*ER!C

/thread
Read completely in Uncle Ruckus' voice.
haha cool cool
January 4, 2013 @ 08:44 AM
BlackBananas

Real G's all go through this
January 4, 2013 @ 08:04 PM
craigsagersuit

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

January 5, 2013 @ 12:24 AM
Dirty Old Man

my ex called me up today to make amends for dumping me this winter; she did it because I didn't wish her happy birthday at 12am. at least she told me it was to make amends, it turns out she was just trying to get me to apologize for being a shitty boyfriend. after she hung up she texted me "don't you know how hard it was to call you? and you don't have anything to say for yourself?" lol.

i don't smoke weed, just drink. usually by myself but not in excess. my friends are mostly assholes. only one cool guy really.   

hop on the bus gus

January 5, 2013 @ 01:25 AM
Aubrey.

Just thought I'd stop by. Let me tell a bit about me..

I'm currently taking a math course for winter semester that only lasts four weeks. Anyways, I come to the first day and this dude (the professor) is already giving out homework, TONS of it! I'm talmbout 300 problems PER NIGHT! If it isn't hard enough, this dude is rushing through the material. I barely understand it and this shit got me spacing out,  na' mean? Anyways, I should be doing homework. Hella procrastinating right NOW.

May your neighbors respect you, trouble neglect you, angels protect you, and heaven accept you.

January 5, 2013 @ 01:28 AM
crackpipedick

/thread

eric you my nigga for real
January 5, 2013 @ 08:48 AM
Mr. Freeze

Thanks everyone for the advice. When the semester starts i'll def. try to get out more.

Just thought I'd stop by. Let me tell a bit about me..

I'm currently taking a math course for winter semester that only lasts four weeks. Anyways, I come to the first day and this dude (the professor) is already giving out homework, TONS of it! I'm talmbout 300 problems PER NIGHT! If it isn't hard enough, this dude is rushing through the material. I barely understand it and this shit got me spacing out,  na' mean? Anyways, I should be doing homework. Hella procrastinating right NOW.

I actually kinda know that feel brah. Back in senior year my math teacher was givin out 100 problems smh. Thank God for wolframalpha.

It's my 4th Month in at target.

i always hated filling out shit for school so I'm trying to do that now at the last minute school starts the 14th now I'm trying to turn in my fafsa shit that I had appearantly needed to do.

Life is okay I have 2 friends only. They're my best homies and I'm content with that.
i still talk to my ex. Trying to see if its gonna work out or not.

I don't really party never was the popular guy.

I smoke weed every damn day.

Im 19 and I'm trying to get myself on a better path for the future now before its too late.

as for the female I know it sucks and fucking hurts man don't beat yourself over it. It takes time focus on you and keep yourself busy man go take a walk thru the park or whatever

Damn at least you got a job. Im lookin but aint gettin no interviews smh. And thanks for the advice.

Im not much of a party guy nor a popular guy myself.
January 5, 2013 @ 06:23 PM
Aubrey.

I actually kinda know that feel brah. Back in senior year my math teacher was givin out 100 problems smh. Thank God for wolframalpha.
    Wolframalpha? Son, I just peeped that ish out. You're a Godsend bruh.

May your neighbors respect you, trouble neglect you, angels protect you, and heaven accept you.

January 5, 2013 @ 06:39 PM
Pantic

I have 1 dollar to my name, 500 dollars in unpaid bills and im bout to go homeless the 1st february if i havent landed a job in between.. Man i've applied for 200 jobs the past 3 months and i have gotten a single god damn response telling me the job was taken...
I don't even know, might just rob some shit, im not cut out for being homeless
January 5, 2013 @ 07:06 PM
Dirty Old Man

I have 1 dollar to my name, 500 dollars in unpaid bills and im bout to go homeless the 1st february if i havent landed a job in between.. Man i've applied for 200 jobs the past 3 months and i have gotten a single god damn response telling me the job was taken...
Do it.Or at least sell drugs.

hop on the bus gus

January 5, 2013 @ 07:08 PM
Efil4zaggin

Bro I hate to say this but you might have to move in with parents sad

:0

Please login first to reply.