FLASH SALE - 25% OFF - USE CODE: FLASH25 (25 HOURS ONLY)
January 6, 2013 @ 07:43 PM
crackpipedick

I popped a Molly once. Don't really like to fuck with that kind of shit. Messes u up dawg. 

Anyways one day I popped some opiates just kicking it cuz that was it for the day. Anyways roll over to my friends crib took some bong rips and chilled out. His older brother had just picked up Molly so he was like you want a line and shit and I was like hell ya I'm down so I snorted a line. Was telling them how oh ya I popped some norcos before this. It was very dangerous I guess the equivalence of speedballing mixing downers and uppers at the same time.

Didnt really feel it as my opiates over powered the line of Molly so I bumped some more. 

But to some what explain the feeling I did feel briefly I was happy I was a little tingly all inside of me but I couldn't let the emotion out due to the norcos and yeah that was it. 
Bad thing about this experience was my brain kind of functioned as if it came down and shit next day my brain was dehydrated (reasons why you be sweating and drinking water) and I decided to pass out in the pool yard and sprain my ankle. 

I guess it's cool more like a girl drug to be honest. And Molly poppin lifestyle won't make it

well no shit you felt fucked up, mixing a powerful downer like hydrocodone with MDMA is just about the worst thing you could do. MDMA alone doesnt 'mess you up'
January 6, 2013 @ 08:29 PM
madkunt

Taking MDMA to help pick up girls? Hahah

Pills make your eyes look huge and crazy, your jaw gurns and you cant stop chewing. 

You talk a lot of bull shit to anyone who will listen but in terms of seducing women its not what you want. 

Cocaine is way better for smooth talk. 

thats because you are taking too much molly. if you take the right amount so you dont look completely fucked, MDMA is way better for picking up bitches than coke.
wtf bruh? On molly you're just a blabbering, apologetic, soft ass sweat monkey. 

Yay makes you feel like a boss. You're the alpha male in the room!
January 6, 2013 @ 08:43 PM
crackpipedick

Taking MDMA to help pick up girls? Hahah

Pills make your eyes look huge and crazy, your jaw gurns and you cant stop chewing. 

You talk a lot of bull shit to anyone who will listen but in terms of seducing women its not what you want. 

Cocaine is way better for smooth talk. 

thats because you are taking too much molly. if you take the right amount so you dont look completely fucked, MDMA is way better for picking up bitches than coke.
wtf bruh? On molly you're just a blabbering, apologetic, soft ass sweat monkey. 

Yay makes you feel like a boss. You're the alpha male in the room!

cocaine makes you want one thing. more cocaine. it will ultimately prevent you from reaching your goal with bitches.

Trust me, next time you do MDMA, take like half a pill instead of a full one. you will feel high but not too high, and it will jack your confidence with girls and make them wanna fuck you
January 6, 2013 @ 10:06 PM
$$$$$

I've popped, snorted, and took a shot of some with orange juice.
Crystals > pills imo. Ay it's fun a shit, just gotta be in the right environment. Also smoke while on it and just make sure you're active and drinking water. Also chew some gum. Have'nt fucked while on it, but did get some head and it was definitely a top 5 dome session.
January 7, 2013 @ 03:03 AM
travish

Done it 4 times all 4 of those times at EDM events and it never fails to be the most fun i've ever had. I try to refrain from doing it too often, and have never bothered doing it at a party cause i feel like that would just be a waste. Seriously though, pop 3 and go to a live bassnectar show. It will be the best night of your life. 

premes.tumblr.com // instagram: travisfuckinghall - VanCity

January 7, 2013 @ 03:06 AM
mollyringwaldnigga

suspended

Didn't even sweat fam. 
January 7, 2013 @ 02:24 PM
nokia

lol found on my mothers facebook her friends kept reposting fuck
January 7, 2013 @ 03:46 PM
99%Shit

I used to fuck with them dirty, meth-y e-pills. $5 each or 5/$20. Fuck that $10/point shit. You can get 1/3g of coke for $20, less sketchy. It's all shit though. #swed

Oh wait, ketamine da god. K > all other chems.

narsha.narsha.narsha

January 9, 2013 @ 07:37 AM
inaninstant

ketamine 4 prez!
January 11, 2013 @ 11:01 PM
ThatGuyBars

he wont last

Ayyy!-Fonzie

January 11, 2013 @ 11:06 PM
Gwyn

MDMA comedowns are a fuckery boi.
Can be referred to as e-tarded, I was extremely dumb for what seemed like 3 days, just thinking about it gives me a headache. 

On another note, once you figure this shit is gonna run out soon, you kind of wanna take another..

"I don't really care about the downvotes. If people read my comment my point was made." - redditor.

January 11, 2013 @ 11:33 PM
girlcum777

meth is cheaper u faggots.

i eat boxes

Please login first to reply.