Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
January 2, 2013 @ 10:13 PM
mackness

they're impacted so I'm gonna be out, any other HB members had their shits removed?

"mack you get a pass for wearing female pants i aint even gonna ether you anymore" Powercum http://jnmcknss.tumblr.com/

January 2, 2013 @ 10:15 PM
PowerCum

fuck that body modification shit
January 2, 2013 @ 10:16 PM
Pantic

They took two of mine, i swear it's so fucking painful. Don't think "it's gonna be fine" cause really it's not. There will be tears
January 2, 2013 @ 10:17 PM
fakeasslondon

got mine removed on my birthday...army life
i ate a whopper the next day 
January 2, 2013 @ 10:18 PM
mackness

I need all 4 removed but I pussied out and I'm just getting the really bad one out now. 
and London, with or with out cheese?

"mack you get a pass for wearing female pants i aint even gonna ether you anymore" Powercum http://jnmcknss.tumblr.com/

January 2, 2013 @ 10:18 PM
mackness

They took two of mine, i swear it's so fucking painful. Don't think "it's gonna be fine" cause really it's not. There will be tears
fffffuuuu I'm afraid it's gonna suck so much ass

January 2, 2013 @ 10:19 PM
fakeasslondon

i got all 4 of mine taken out
the folks i had it done with got dry socket frum smoken 
a burger aint a burger without cheese 
i did my recovery on a normal pain pill i had perks thou ion fuck with um 
January 2, 2013 @ 10:20 PM
Richboy 100 million

fffffuuuu I'm afraid it's gonna suck so much ass

get em all removed at once because its gona be painful and take hella vicodin

SSVR GRAND SLAM FOR SALE BRAND NEW BLACK

January 2, 2013 @ 10:20 PM
drewblocka

Forum Administrator • @DREWKKAKE

January 2, 2013 @ 10:21 PM
mackness

they gave me pills that I take starting tonight and every 8 hours after I get them pulled and they said they're gonna hook me up with the vics 

January 2, 2013 @ 10:24 PM
Panther.

Eh, to be honest everyone reacts differently. I got all 4 of mine taken out when I was 15 (at once) and I didn't really have any issues at all. I mean, yeah it sucked, but if you can get past the initial pain of swallowing painkillers/putting the cotton swabs in your mouth/holding ice on your mouth, it will pay off. Just DON'T open your mouth to bitch for anything. Don't cry to someone (or yourself) how bad it hurts - this is where my sister went wrong. She kept bitching about how it hurt which only made it worse and worse and she almost tore the stitches straight out of her mouth by screaming so much. I was pretty chill, no crying, but it did hurt. The worst part to be honest was the fact I couldn't eat anything. It just hurt too much to open my mouth and swallow anything (even water) so I basically lived off water for 5 days or so, then moved onto soft foods. Within 2 weeks I was good as new. But it depends also on how good of a job your surgeon does, if your teeth are at an angle which makes them harder to pull out, and if you have strong enough painkillers.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Florida State Seminole

January 2, 2013 @ 10:24 PM
fakeasslondon

January 2, 2013 @ 10:27 PM
mackness

I still have my braces too like damn this is gonna suck 

January 2, 2013 @ 10:32 PM
Pantic

Eh, to be honest everyone reacts differently. I got all 4 of mine taken out when I was 15 (at once) and I didn't really have any issues at all. I mean, yeah it sucked, but if you can get past the initial pain of swallowing painkillers/putting the cotton swabs in your mouth/holding ice on your mouth, it will pay off. Just DON'T open your mouth to bitch for anything. Don't cry to someone (or yourself) how bad it hurts - this is where my sister went wrong. She kept bitching about how it hurt which only made it worse and worse and she almost tore the stitches straight out of her mouth by screaming so much. I was pretty chill, no crying, but it did hurt. The worst part to be honest was the fact I couldn't eat anything. It just hurt too much to open my mouth and swallow anything (even water) so I basically lived off water for 5 days or so, then moved onto soft foods. Within 2 weeks I was good as new. But it depends also on how good of a job your surgeon does, if your teeth are at an angle which makes them harder to pull out, and if you have strong enough painkillers.
What the fuck, you had wisdom teeth at the age of 15? 
January 2, 2013 @ 10:34 PM
from02hero

January 2, 2013 @ 10:37 PM
DarianaGrande

I need my wisdom teeth removed but i dont have any dental. How much am i gunna have to spend?

http://soundcloud.com/anonymousnigger

January 2, 2013 @ 10:39 PM
unoedoe

They knocked me the fuck out when I was still in high school. My mom said i told her everything right after the procedure from my drug use to sexual encounters (never verified this-ive been to afraid to ask lol).

It didnt hurt that bad its just annoying as shit eating the same damn food for a couple days. Load up on mashed potatoes and some good ass soup. Getting some Vicodin is always a plus doe.
January 2, 2013 @ 10:39 PM
mackness

ionno with dental we paying like 1200 and insurance paying like 1800 (I think)

January 2, 2013 @ 10:49 PM
Jet Jaguar

I got all 4 of them removed when i was 15 (1 1/2 years ago).  I couldn't eat anything for 2 days, but my mom just bought me a shitload of milkshakes. The pain was in the back of my throat, like Strep Throat,  I think blood went up my nose that's why.  After 5 days I was good as new,  just keep biting on the cotton balls they put on the sides of your mouth, and keep replacing them every few hours. 
January 2, 2013 @ 10:57 PM
"MERCY"

mother fuck, just reading all the shit makes my mouth hurts
January 2, 2013 @ 11:01 PM
WCDon

I only had 1 wisdom tooth. Got that shit pulled out last year. The worst part was that I couldnt brush my teeth for 3 days but that shit healed up completely in a week cool

THIS CANDYLAND NIGGA

January 2, 2013 @ 11:04 PM
PERFECT WHITE MALE

Got all 4 done when I was 16. Shit didn't really hurt after the first 2 hours you get out, but all you can really eat is yogurt for that day. Missed school for 2 days and plus I had a bunch of painkillers to just chill with.
January 2, 2013 @ 11:13 PM
Teal.

damn , i got to get mine remove soon become of the military. Tell me how it go

January 2, 2013 @ 11:13 PM
j.wang333

Make sure to clean them out well. I didnt, which lead to swollen cheeks for months and another surgery 
January 2, 2013 @ 11:19 PM
LUPS

I didnt read but 2 of these replies.
It doesnt hurt whatsoever..........
I was put under when mine were removed. I then went to CVS and picked up my prescription for 20 percocets.
Got to stay home from school for a couple days and be trippy with the pain killers.
I had all of mine removed. The coolest part is when you ask them "How long does it take for the medicine to knock you out" when they're about to operate. Then POOF, you're unsuspectingly knocked the fuck out.

|| instagram: lups1 ||

January 3, 2013 @ 12:54 AM
Black Jew

got all 4 taken out when i was 17...
matter fact, i think i still have them in a little cup somewhere.
January 3, 2013 @ 02:20 AM
It's Only Hype

I didn't feel shit afterwards, with the pain meds. When I opened my mouth to say something when I got home, just felt a pool of blood in there and there was a nice mouthful I spit out razz

There's the usual swelling, and make sure to keep it clean. The dr. should tell you all about that
January 3, 2013 @ 02:26 AM
unemployed

damn, yall lucky, i had only 2 to remove and it was the worst shit ever. couldnt eat for 3 weeks only smoothies and milkshakes
January 3, 2013 @ 02:41 AM
Aubrey.

There will be tears
Damn right there will be tears, puddles of them. Once they pull them shits out, you gonna bawl like a baby who got deprived of drinking breast milk. 

May your neighbors respect you, trouble neglect you, angels protect you, and heaven accept you.

January 3, 2013 @ 02:46 AM
oneallah

had this happen january 2012, hurt like a mofo and couldnt eat shit for like a week

Please login first to reply.