Enjoy an Additional 10% Off on All Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA10
December 29, 2012 @ 12:40 AM
Beach2theBay

I was straight edge from 18-23 but I found it hard to socialize in college without drinking. People didn't really invite me to shit because they wanted people to get fucked up with so I was like "shit, I could at least drink." Also, I realized I was just using straight to feel superior to people who drink and do drugs and that's stupid. I only smoke weed like once a month tops and never fuck with anything heavy. I'd lie to try molly but I'm afraid my heart will stop or something.
December 29, 2012 @ 12:45 AM
Jet Jaguar

I avoid the demon drink and the Devil's Lettuce.

But for real I just don't do that shit, I used to when i was in 8th grade but I just outgrew it, ditching school and going to the park to smoke was just lame. Plus I never felt high, even after like 6 hits, it was probably cheap weed but whatever. 

I drink very rarely, and I will never smoke a cigarette, i even avoid dat 2nd hand smoke.

I don't have a problem with people doing any of that stuff, it's their life.  It's not a factor in me liking a female if she smokes weed or drinks, but cigarettes and other drugs are unacceptable.
December 29, 2012 @ 12:49 AM
ellol

demon drink and devil's lettuce lol

dead
December 29, 2012 @ 01:07 AM
crackpipedick

I was straight edge from 18-23 but I found it hard to socialize in college without drinking. People didn't really invite me to shit because they wanted people to get fucked up with so I was like "shit, I could at least drink." Also, I realized I was just using straight to feel superior to people who drink and do drugs and that's stupid. I only smoke weed like once a month tops and never fuck with anything heavy. I'd lie to try molly but I'm afraid my heart will stop or something.
molly aint gonna make your heart aint gonna stop bruh.. but you might like it so much you form a physcological addiction... shit is too good.
December 29, 2012 @ 01:31 AM
dinkleberg

i get bored easily and me being sober most of the time is pretty boring. gotta mix it up a little bit.
December 29, 2012 @ 01:36 AM
Dray

i get bored easily and me being sober most of the time is pretty boring. gotta mix it up a little bit.
Boredom turns into addiction. No one thinks it can happen to them. Just giving friendly advice, take it for what it is..
December 29, 2012 @ 01:39 AM
cheyaaa

I will forever be straight edge. Drug users are for depress people.

FOLLOW ME @ https://twitter.com/Fhenomenon1

December 29, 2012 @ 03:36 AM
Kilog

The only thing I do on a semi regular basis is drink. I do take pre workout supps that get me pretty amped tho cool. Haven't touched weed in over three years and glad.
December 29, 2012 @ 06:51 AM
damus

I don't do any "drugs" except for occasionally smoking if I'm in the mood with friends. I drink about three times a week though, but I'm still in school so it's no biggy.
December 29, 2012 @ 07:01 AM
*ER!C

straight edge is for herbs . . . why cant you just abstain from drugs/alcohol and not call yourself straight edge ? a lot less gay
December 29, 2012 @ 07:05 AM
AD

I don't drink nor smoke there is no point it doesent do any good

Immitation is suicide

December 29, 2012 @ 07:21 AM
(G)TRAP

suspended

pop the molly i sweating woooo
December 29, 2012 @ 07:35 AM
DarianaGrande

straight edge is for herbs . . . why cant you just abstain from drugs/alcohol and not call yourself straight edge ? a lot less gay
This. 

oneallah is a fag for the 10char

http://soundcloud.com/anonymousnigger

December 29, 2012 @ 08:45 AM
veryrareandbased

i respect people who dont want to smoke and do drugs but how you gon clubbing, go to a house party etc. and say you dont drink. Thats frail talk bruh.

#HANSUMBOYZ / "I mean I just wanted the pussy tbh."- Thad #FREETHAD

December 29, 2012 @ 01:25 PM
thesupergoodlife

Never smoked or done drugs although just about everyone around me does. I'm about that Bombay lifestyle though.
December 29, 2012 @ 03:48 PM
Siphonin

I don't smoke because iv seen to many people become lazy and fuck up because of it. or i see them spending alot of money just to cop some.
December 29, 2012 @ 04:19 PM
tbeast

Don't do drugs just smoke weed cool
December 29, 2012 @ 06:56 PM
trolos714

I don't smoke because iv seen to many people become lazy and fuck up because of it. or i see them spending alot of money just to cop some.
This

I don't drink because I hate the taste of alcohol but I'll take a couple shots and say eff it if I'm at a party or somethin or getting offered to drink with someone. 
and This

HB 325 PostHardcore/Metalcore/MelodicHardcore/Punk/PopPunk/ Skacore

December 29, 2012 @ 08:08 PM
BOPE

smoke and drink socially, had my phase where all I did was get high with all my boys and do shit all, and after a couple of months of this I realized this shit was effecting my life for the worse. If you can smoke and do something then by all means, but if you gonna smoke and lounge around all do when you have responsibilities, then I can't fuck with that. All my friends binge drink/smoke weed like no tomorrow, and a couple are into blow heavy. Even though one of them was my homeboy from kindergarten to now and I love him to death nh, I began to distance myself from him cause I just don't fuck with that shit, and it's starting to effect his and my other friend's lives negatively. I also got a buddy who is about dat edge life and I'm cool with that, he catches a lot of flak for it but why do other people give a shit what he chooses to do? Shit blows my mind /rant
December 29, 2012 @ 08:16 PM
mackness

I don't smoke but I tried the lean once

"mack you get a pass for wearing female pants i aint even gonna ether you anymore" Powercum http://jnmcknss.tumblr.com/

December 29, 2012 @ 08:21 PM
paulywalnuts

recovering alcoholic here 

sober since nov 13, 2010.  weed/drinking started as a fun thing to do in high school, but i overindulged and started trying harder things.  mix that with an anxious disposition and a family history of abuse and i couldn't stop after a few years.  took a lot of hard work but my life is better than ever without the stuff.  i seldom miss it.  

i master bait from time to time

December 29, 2012 @ 09:03 PM
THEBIGNB

smoke blunts all day. dont fuck with anything else doe.

#508 FOR SALE MEDALS BUCKET HAT http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/200889

December 29, 2012 @ 09:17 PM
Theron Allah

I used to smoke alot, but stopped because it was getting too expensive

www.madeinjapan.us

December 29, 2012 @ 09:25 PM
Soul Rize

i only drink cuz i know  it feels good while im doing it and when i wake up i feel like a  young gawd.

Cmon get down with a real nigga wussup

Please login first to reply.