Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
December 28, 2012 @ 02:33 AM
King Louis XIV

Need some help HB.

My dress clothes no longer fit me (havent dressed up in ages) so I plan on buying
a new suit from head to toe all over again with my Christmas $.

But I have no idea on how these things go...

Where would I go? J.Crew?

What color is the best for a "i gotta dress up" color...?

Black? Dark blue? Dark grey?

Im thinking black since you can wear that anywhere for like Funerals, Weddings, etc...

Also, Im not tryna get no baggy suit but not a skinny suit either... I guess a fitted suit.
Would I tell whoever that works in the store what im looking for? I dont know my size or anything either...

Last but not least, would I get my dress shoes, ties and dress sirt from the same place I get my suit?

I need some real help on this.

It is legal because I wish it.

December 28, 2012 @ 02:35 AM
TASK

Hey guys I need some advice

My dress clothes no longer fit me (havent dressed up in ages) so I plan on buying
a new suit from head to toe all over again with my Christmas $.

But I have no idea on how these things go...

Where would I go? J.Crew?

What color is the best for a "i gotta dress up" color...?

Black? Dark blue? Dark grey?

Im thinking black since you can wear that anywhere for like Funerals, Weddings, etc...

Also, Im not tryna get no baggy suit but not a skinny suit either... I guess a fitted suit.
Would I tell whoever that works in the store what im looking for? I dont know my size or anything either...

Last but not least, would I get my dress shoes, ties and dress sirt from the same place I get my suit?

I need some real help on this.
December 28, 2012 @ 02:42 AM
Jamie Dimon

Get navy or grey suit. Black is boring. 

Either 2 button or 3 roll 2, notch lapel.You can go into any store but you're going to need a tailor to fix things up. When trying it on, make sure the shoulders are good, everything else can be fixed easily. 

My garbage can eats better than 99% of the world.

December 28, 2012 @ 02:46 AM
wehatelondon

suspended

This thread needs to be deleted until S/S.

instagram-wehatelondon youtube-nicholasmcfly2800

December 28, 2012 @ 02:51 AM
rabbitman

should be general fashion but that section of the forums is dead. you'll get 14 year-olds telling you to get diamond t shirts. i would check the outlets and get decent sale items for stores like jcrew, banana republic, polo, etc. just pick up nice pieces, don't be afraid to ask sale reps to help you find what you're looking for, and use a tailor if necessary.

be careful what you pretend to be

Please login first to reply.