December 26, 2012 @ 05:48 AM
thrillmatic

Why won't Obama and Holder end it? Discuss.

"Rap in 2012 is basically just a mad dash for people of EVERY human subset to be represented by a rapper." - damnwitless1

December 26, 2012 @ 05:48 AM
wehatelondon

suspended

Why wont supreme drop more box logos

instagram-wehatelondon youtube-nicholasmcfly2800

December 26, 2012 @ 08:09 AM
Cokane

becuz then white ppl will impeach him

Eggplant Foams sz 10 http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/219681 BBC CREWNECK, ETC http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/193923#3853259

December 26, 2012 @ 10:58 AM
It's Only Hype

Too busy trying to pass gun control while sending guns over to Mexican drug cartels
December 26, 2012 @ 05:03 PM
paulywalnuts

Why wont supreme drop more box logos
the ultimate crime

i master bait from time to time///wtb supreme/rust-oleum beanie

December 27, 2012 @ 06:26 AM
thrillmatic

this is too real

"Rap in 2012 is basically just a mad dash for people of EVERY human subset to be represented by a rapper." - damnwitless1

December 27, 2012 @ 06:43 AM
BuddyOmar

Because the CIA and other entities in or close to the govt have been profiting off drugs for decades. Plus if you decriminalize drugs imagine the amount of federal funding agencies like the DEA (could be shut down altogether) and municipal law enforcement would lose. More money in keeping drugs illegal than legal. 

I'm with you tho, it should def be treated as a public heatlh issue rather than a criminal issue. 

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

December 27, 2012 @ 10:31 AM
It's Only Hype

Because the CIA and other entities in or close to the govt have been profiting off drugs for decades. Plus if you decriminalize drugs imagine the amount of federal funding agencies like the DEA (could be shut down altogether) and municipal law enforcement would lose. More money in keeping drugs illegal than legal. 

I'm with you tho, it should def be treated as a public heatlh issue rather than a criminal issue. 
are you into Libertarian views?
December 27, 2012 @ 06:01 PM
AGUA

Because chinks are making this country shit and with their slanty eyes, and tight skin they're making bad choices. Fuck 'em.
December 27, 2012 @ 08:52 PM
el hefe

December 27, 2012 @ 11:46 PM
thrillmatic

Boldface text, the rest makes sense but is this a legitimate claim? How would the CIA profit off of something that the government claims is illegal?

Thanks for putting me on to the Killer Mike video.

It's not a War on Drugs, its a War on Black People with Drugs.

December 28, 2012 @ 12:16 AM
It's Only Hype

Boldface text, the rest makes sense but is this a legitimate claim? How would the CIA profit off of something that the government claims is illegal?

I'm unsure of the veracity of that claim, but at the end of the day, the drug cashflow is in the billions, so it wouldn't be farfetched for the feds to see some of that directly, or indirectly.

( ~$200 mill seized in 2007 in a house in Mexico City)

HSBC just settled out of $1.9 Billion out of a money laundering case.

""Many of the HSBC money-laundering problems centered on bulk-cash, U.S.
dollar transactions between HSBC's Mexico and U.S. units. The
transactions were detailed in a U.S. Senate investigative report
published this past summer."
"The deal will settle allegations that HSBC ignored red flags of massive money laundering
by Mexican drug cartels and allowed transfers of billions of dollars
from nations like Iran and Sudan, which are under U.S. sanctions."
http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way/2012/12/10/166904724/reports-1-9-billion-settlement-expected-in-hsbc-money-laundering-casehttp://
December 28, 2012 @ 12:20 AM
BlackBananas

You guys never heard of Rick Ross and his connection to the CIA?
December 28, 2012 @ 01:52 AM
rabbitman

i think that maybe instead of a war on poverty, they got a war on drugs so the police can bother me?

be careful what you pretend to be

December 28, 2012 @ 07:18 AM
Fonze

The U.S. just need to legalize marijuana and slap the same rules alcohol has on it. Marijuana would be one of the biggest cash crops and would bring in a shit ton of money.
February 3, 2013 @ 10:34 PM
thrillmatic

bump i really liked this discussion

February 3, 2013 @ 11:09 PM
illpolo

In short there's big business in keeping drugs illegal. Read up on Contras and the CIA if you want some info. The drug war feeds the prison industrial complex, Obama is a tool and would probably be taken out if he tampered with this situation.
February 4, 2013 @ 12:07 AM
EEK A LURKER

drugs is my favourite superman villain.

.wa do dem.

February 4, 2013 @ 01:10 AM
The Fiasco

Thanks for putting me on to the Killer Mike video.

Even Ron Paul said it himself, he wasn't being politically correct. It's not a War on Drugs, its a War on Black People with Drugs. That nigga look like a pedophile but he spits truth.
you know the CIA let massive amounts of coke be brought into the US in exchange for a cut of the profits back in the 70s and 80s right? the US government is the biggest group of hypocrites in the world.

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off

February 7, 2013 @ 07:26 AM
Araab-Muzik

Because chinks are making this country shit and with their slanty eyes, and tight skin they're making bad choices. Fuck 'em.
FAGOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please login first to reply.