Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
December 28, 2012 @ 06:07 PM
piccolo

Best spot to be in is Orange County. 40 minutes from LA an hour from SD. 
How diverse is Orange County ?

Follow if you like homegrown/amateur shots of ass and tits ! http://girlsaroundthenet.tumblr.com/

December 28, 2012 @ 06:31 PM
Clarence_Boddicker

suspended

Nor cal aint bout dat frail life, like them so cal bitchmade wannabe simps. Here in norcal, we got da greenest herb on da planet. Not dat dry shit u get in so cal. Nor cal, we aint got dem surf boys. WHATS UP BRAH? LIKE WUTS GOOD BRAH? We got them trill ass niggas ya mean? We got Mac dre, tu pac, andre nickatina. You name it. Here in nor cal, we be hella down to earth. Not like them scandalous so cal pinners. Like LA is tight and all, but  you can't go wrong with SF. Da atmosphere, and culture we got here is outstanding bruh. Cha mean, if u cum to da bay, we'll teach ya how to be a real earthling round here. Cha mean? All our sport teams from SF shit on dem faggot ass so cal teams. Lakers? fuck off. We got parades here nigga, what chu got? Some bitchmade wannabe niggas who wunt fame? We got over 9000 hot asian bitches wit dat special bay personality ya kno? One of a kind.

but he aint looking for culture/sports and all that brah, plus with surf towns you get surf bitches, which means surf titties, to which SF has none. SD shitting all over that place, we got Tj party central of Cali period. DT SD with mad chicks from "Dark skinned, Light Skinned, Asian and white women." Got that good ol May-E-Can food on deck as well.
also we aint got the snobs and wanna be's that LA carries around. No Traffic either.

SD=Good Eating/Good Beating. Win Win we like the '72 dolphins, all W's
December 28, 2012 @ 09:20 PM
trolos714

Best spot to be in is Orange County. 40 minutes from LA an hour from SD. 
How diverse is Orange County ?
A LOT of white people live in Orange County. It's really nice, and it costs a lot of money to be in any decent part of OC. A lot of asians(viets mostly) are in garden grove and westminster. Fullerton has a lot of Koreans. Costa Mesa and Irvine have pretty big asian communities as well. But if you're willing to make a little drive, Rowland Heights has a shit ton of chinese people. Diamond Bar and Arcadia have a lot of asians as well. And our sports teams are way better than NorCal teams. We got the Chargers, Lakers, Clippers, LA Kings, Angels, and Dodgers.

HB 325 PostHardcore/Metalcore/MelodicHardcore/Punk/PopPunk/ Skacore

December 28, 2012 @ 09:47 PM
piccolo

Nor cal aint bout dat frail life, like them so cal bitchmade wannabe simps. Here in norcal, we got da greenest herb on da planet. Not dat dry shit u get in so cal. Nor cal, we aint got dem surf boys. WHATS UP BRAH? LIKE WUTS GOOD BRAH? We got them trill ass niggas ya mean? We got Mac dre, tu pac, andre nickatina. You name it. Here in nor cal, we be hella down to earth. Not like them scandalous so cal pinners. Like LA is tight and all, but  you can't go wrong with SF. Da atmosphere, and culture we got here is outstanding bruh. Cha mean, if u cum to da bay, we'll teach ya how to be a real earthling round here. Cha mean? All our sport teams from SF shit on dem faggot ass so cal teams. Lakers? fuck off. We got parades here nigga, what chu got? Some bitchmade wannabe niggas who wunt fame? We got over 9000 hot asian bitches wit dat special bay personality ya kno? One of a kind.

but he aint looking for culture/sports and all that brah, plus with surf towns you get surf bitches, which means surf titties, to which SF has none. SD shitting all over that place, we got Tj party central of Cali period. DT SD with mad chicks from "Dark skinned, Light Skinned, Asian and white women." Got that good ol May-E-Can food on deck as well.
also we aint got the snobs and wanna be's that LA carries around. No Traffic either.

Sounds awesome .
Are SDSU bitches bad ?

Follow if you like homegrown/amateur shots of ass and tits ! http://girlsaroundthenet.tumblr.com/

December 28, 2012 @ 10:03 PM
Clarence_Boddicker

suspended

Sounds awesome .
Are SDSU bitches bad ?

just as bad as you are green my Namekian nigga, USD got good ones, and UCSD with them nerdy chicks got some sleepers as well. They are the types the parents kept inside the house with just home work piano lessons and away from dudes, so when they hit that college life they are Wilding out doing the most.
December 28, 2012 @ 10:13 PM
realignant

co-sign, my sister goes to SD, the bitches there are lowkey, USD tho cool
December 28, 2012 @ 10:48 PM
EL_Guapo

No matter where da asian chick is from, you still have to fuck them sideways...
Asians are known to have that sittin sideways pussy, word to Paul wall

OC CASANOVA : the only acceptable piercing on a guy is a tongue ring rt Enzoo : if u getting ya tongue pierce u suckin dick male or female

December 29, 2012 @ 12:33 AM
Lew

sdsu has some of the baddest and sluttiest bitches
December 29, 2012 @ 12:48 AM
Exo

BAE AREAAA
December 29, 2012 @ 02:56 AM
RawShack

3 pages and still no pics close this thread.
December 29, 2012 @ 04:26 AM
piccolo

What type of bitches ?

December 29, 2012 @ 04:28 AM
temper

Been to the campus dope af lot of hot banging chicks nice area. Hopefully when I graduate I'll be attending there sir!

The fuck you looking at....

December 29, 2012 @ 05:00 AM
piccolo

Been to the campus dope af lot of hot banging chicks nice area. Hopefully when I graduate I'll be attending there sir!
What about USD ?
Is SD as boring as people say it is ?

Not sure if i should go to LA or SD .

December 29, 2012 @ 05:40 AM
Clarence_Boddicker

suspended

What about USD ?

Lames made up that story.. How can SD be boring when 15 min from everywhere there is a beach town and we're right next to Tiajuana?
December 29, 2012 @ 06:14 AM
piccolo

What about USD ?

Lames made up that story.. How can SD be boring when 15 min from everywhere there is a beach town and we're right next to Tiajuana?
Damn , i almost forgot about Tijuana !
How are the broads out there ?

Can leave out the country anytime to go there ?

December 29, 2012 @ 01:07 PM
zzzboy

yes, you can go to mexico whenever
December 29, 2012 @ 06:06 PM
piccolo

Are there any good party schools in Orange County ?

December 29, 2012 @ 06:35 PM
trolos714

Not really. Only schools in Orange County are Csuf, and UCI. CsuLB isn't very far though, but all of them are pretty much commuter schools.

December 29, 2012 @ 07:31 PM
piccolo

Not really. Only schools in Orange County are Csuf, and UCI. CsuLB isn't very far though, but all of them are pretty much commuter schools.
What about in LA ?

December 29, 2012 @ 09:13 PM
Lew

What type of bitches ?
A lot of Bulma's and android 18 type bitches
December 29, 2012 @ 10:48 PM
piccolo

What type of bitches ?

December 30, 2012 @ 12:06 AM
realignant

What about in LA ?
LMU my nigga, UCLA white parties are crackin too
December 30, 2012 @ 04:41 AM
piccolo

I'm really liking the things i hear about LA from my peers .
The ethnic breakdowns out there sounds prefect .

If you want korean chicks go hit up koreatown , if you want ethopian girls go hit up little ethopia , if you want persians go hit up glendale .

What type of Latinas do they have out there besides Mexicans ?

December 30, 2012 @ 06:35 AM
trolos714

If you want korean chicks go hit up koreatown , if you want ethopian girls go hit up little ethopia , if you want persians go hit up glendale .

I've lived in Orange County my whole life and I've met a grand total of maybe 3 or 4 hispanics who were NOT mexican. 

December 30, 2012 @ 06:48 AM
temper

What about USD ?

Tijuana gets wild just saying it's a whole new level.

The fuck you looking at....

December 30, 2012 @ 07:08 AM
Clarence_Boddicker

suspended

What about USD ?

Tijuana gets wild just saying it's a whole new level.

pay an entry fee at at a door and free drinking all night....

cool I had many a great night in tj.
December 30, 2012 @ 08:37 PM
piccolo

I've lived in Orange County my whole life and I've met a grand total of maybe 3 or 4 hispanics who were NOT mexican. 
Damn .
Are the Mexican chicks out there  goodlooking ?

When i visited New York they were all short and pudgy and shaped like this :

But them Dominican and Puerto Rican girls were bad as fuck .

December 30, 2012 @ 09:38 PM
VOMITSPIT

What type of bitches ?
dead @ how well piccalo stays in character. lol'd @ this

Black Supreme Safari, Actual Pain, and more: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/220068

December 31, 2012 @ 07:01 AM
trolos714

There are a shit ton of Mexicans living in LA. Some are good looking and some aren't.... but most aren't.

December 31, 2012 @ 09:28 AM
ReZ

walk into a forever 21 and look upon the uniform of every bay asian girl

Please login first to reply.