Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
December 26, 2012 @ 10:18 PM
piccolo

I plan on taking a trip soon to Earth again to visit California . That Asian girl thread has got me all hot and bothered so this will be a great opportunity to meet some .

So yeah , the question is which has the best looking Asian girls ?
SoCal has the better looking girls in general. As long as you're not Mexican you should get along fine with everybody down here.
I'm a Namekian so i'd probably be seen as "exotic" or something .
People out there hate Mexicans or something ?
I don't think they hate Mexicans out here, but how people generally perceive them is pretty negative.
I don't think they hate Mexicans out here, but how people generally perceive them is pretty negative.

You mean those cholo wannabe gangsters ?
I don't associate with trash like that , they kinda remind me of Vegeta . Arrogant .

Where are the Asian girls at in LA ?
Any specific area ?

Follow if you like homegrown/amateur shots of ass and tits ! http://girlsaroundthenet.tumblr.com/

December 26, 2012 @ 10:46 PM
Clarence_Boddicker

suspended

I plan on taking a trip soon to Earth again to visit California . That Asian girl thread has got me all hot and bothered so this will be a great opportunity to meet some .

SoCal has the better looking girls in general. As long as you're not Mexican you should get along fine with everybody down here.

I don't associate with trash like that , they kinda remind me of Vegeta . Arrogant .

Any specific area ?
go to orange county my namekian nigga.
Lots of gold there.
December 27, 2012 @ 01:43 AM
Feelin_Foolay

HUGO BOSS N FOAMPOSITES I DONT ROCK THAT OTHER SHIT
December 27, 2012 @ 05:40 AM
piccolo

Any specific area ?
Lots of gold there.
Orange County looks nice .
What area though ?

I remember hearing Nappa telling Vegeta something about him being apart of some Aryan brotherhood movement back in Orange County ,i can't remember what part though .

Going to need some enough on this just in case someone wants to hate on a tall handsome green man .

Follow if you like homegrown/amateur shots of ass and tits ! http://girlsaroundthenet.tumblr.com/

December 27, 2012 @ 06:49 AM
bread

If youre comin to the Bay make sure to hit SF and Vallejo many asian bitches and i mean many. All kinds too thats what i love about the bay. But im not gonna lie most of them are fuckin basic as fuck. But still pussy is pussy.
December 27, 2012 @ 07:27 AM
Fonze

Bay Area has better everything.
December 27, 2012 @ 09:37 AM
missy.

Lol can people who are not from the bay or SoCal and doesn't hang with Asian girls stop answering. 

Last I checked, we've got a big mix of Asian girls from different ethnicities to different styles. We got dem fobby Asians, whitewashed Asians, wannabe hood rat Asians and the real ones too. And just Asian. Alladem

El Chino : id let claire fuck me with a strap on while im on poppers

December 27, 2012 @ 09:37 AM
ichigo81

If you black then i say the Bay Area my dude, they fucks wit a nigga 24-7 when I go back home
SoCal (San Diego chicks fuck wit a nigga too) they are hella whitewashed
December 27, 2012 @ 10:11 AM
trolos714

Garden Grove and Westminster has a ton of viets. Cerritos and Artesia has a lot of koreans and filipinos. Torrance has a lot of japanese people. 

HB 325 PostHardcore/Metalcore/MelodicHardcore/Punk/PopPunk/ Skacore

December 27, 2012 @ 06:32 PM
piccolo

If you black then i say the Bay Area my dude, they fucks wit a nigga 24-7 when I go back home
I'm green as you can see from my avi but on Earth people are ignorant , they assume that i'm black because of my voice and body shape oh and as some old white dude said at the airport "your masculine features" .

It's cool though , i can relate to black people more than other racial groups .

Are there a lot of half Mexican half Asian people out there in LA ?
I would think this exist in Socal since they're both the majority over there .

I've always wanted to see a thick half Asian half Latina .

December 27, 2012 @ 07:28 PM
Clarence_Boddicker

suspended

Any specific area ?
Lots of gold there.
What area though ?

I remember hearing Nappa telling Vegeta something about him being apart of some Aryan brotherhood movement back in Orange County ,i can't remember what part though .

Going to need some enough on this just in case someone wants to hate on a tall handsome green man .

Fullerton is winning, and as one has stated, SD is probably thee best, I know for sure cause im from there and My win ratio pretty clean. PB bar and grill on Thursdays is a Playground. Downtown fullerton on that day is also a good one too. Anahiem malls got good candy too. The Spectrum etc...
December 27, 2012 @ 08:00 PM
missy.

lol im always amused by piccolo and his role playing game.

El Chino : id let claire fuck me with a strap on while im on poppers

December 27, 2012 @ 08:36 PM
trolos714

I'm green as you can see from my avi but on Earth people are ignorant , they assume that i'm black because of my voice and body shape oh and as some old white dude said at the airport "your masculine features" .

It's cool though , i can relate to black people more than other racial groups .

Are there a lot of half Mexican half Asian people out there in LA ?
I would think this exist in Socal since they're both the majority over there .

I've always wanted to see a thick half Asian half Latina .
I've lived here my whole life and I've NEVER met anyone who was Mexican/Asian. You think you would though. There are plenty of White/Black and White/Asian people here, and there are some Black/Mexican and Black/Asian.

December 27, 2012 @ 08:39 PM
trolos714

Any specific area ?
Lots of gold there.
What area though ?

Fullerton is winning, and as one has stated, SD is probably thee best, I know for sure cause im from there and My win ratio pretty clean. PB bar and grill on Thursdays is a Playground. Downtown fullerton on that day is also a good one too. Anahiem malls got good candy too. The Spectrum etc...
Anaheim is ghetto af. And Fullerton is boring as hell in comparison to huntington beach.

December 27, 2012 @ 08:53 PM
Clarence_Boddicker

suspended

what spots you go to in Huntington beach? I had good time in fullerton everytime i went.
December 27, 2012 @ 10:18 PM
piccolo

Any specific area ?
Lots of gold there.
What area though ?

Fullerton looks like a nice place and yeah i heard about that PB bar and grill place , i might fly over there to check it out .

Is orange county better than los angeles ?

December 27, 2012 @ 10:22 PM
piccolo

Any specific area ?
Lots of gold there.
What area though ?

Anaheim is ghetto af. And Fullerton is boring as hell in comparison to huntington beach.
Does Huntington beach have bad bitches ?

December 27, 2012 @ 11:00 PM
realignant

if youre in socal, pasadena/glendale area, OC, valley, the cov.
December 27, 2012 @ 11:01 PM
realignant

SD has some honeys too, but downtown fullerton on a friday night, banana bay/cocobay in west covina, if you want some ratchet asian girls
December 27, 2012 @ 11:06 PM
realignant

and belasco on asian night
December 28, 2012 @ 03:00 AM
THiZZ

Garden Grove and Westminster has a ton of viets. Cerritos and Artesia has a lot of koreans and filipinos. Torrance has a lot of japanese people. 
This is true... Irvine is like melting pot when it comes to Asians in Orange County though. Tustin and Costa Mesa got some too. But you gotta have your money right to live in the good parts of OC...
December 28, 2012 @ 03:22 AM
trolos714

Orange County in general is way less ghetto than LA. And the place I had the most fun at was club Avec. There are some really pretty girls everywhere in the city, but a lot of them are white(except for at Avec). And don't go to Irvine. There are a lot of asians there, but it's also really boring. A lot of my friends consider Irvine to be an old persons town. Also I've heard good things about downtown Brea.

December 28, 2012 @ 03:40 AM
Clarence_Boddicker

suspended

SD has some honeys too, but downtown fullerton on a friday night, banana bay/cocobay in west covina, if you want some ratchet asian girls

this dude is a vet. he knows.

I co -sign everything.
December 28, 2012 @ 03:47 AM
piccolo

Wait , is The Bay sunny and warm like Socal ?

December 28, 2012 @ 04:11 AM
Clarence_Boddicker

suspended

hell no the bay area's weather is trash compared to so cals
December 28, 2012 @ 09:42 AM
mshroomz

Best spot to be in is Orange County. 40 minutes from LA an hour from SD. 
December 28, 2012 @ 09:46 AM
craigsagersuit

Orange County in general is way less ghetto than LA. And the place I had the most fun at was club Avec. There are some really pretty girls everywhere in the city, but a lot of them are white(except for at Avec). And don't go to Irvine. There are a lot of asians there, but it's also really boring. A lot of my friends consider Irvine to be an old persons town. Also I've heard good things about downtown Brea.
Downtown Brea is beautiful

also check out Carson

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

December 28, 2012 @ 09:48 AM
craigsagersuit

Downtown Brea is beautiful

also check out Carson

edit: btw cosign on cerritos if u want pinays

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

December 28, 2012 @ 01:03 PM
thebaj

Nor cal aint bout dat frail life, like them so cal bitchmade wannabe simps. Here in norcal, we got da greenest herb on da planet. Not dat dry shit u get in so cal. Nor cal, we aint got dem surf boys. WHATS UP BRAH? LIKE WUTS GOOD BRAH? We got them trill ass niggas ya mean? We got Mac dre, tu pac, andre nickatina. You name it. Here in nor cal, we be hella down to earth. Not like them scandalous so cal pinners. Like LA is tight and all, but  you can't go wrong with SF. Da atmosphere, and culture we got here is outstanding bruh. Cha mean, if u cum to da bay, we'll teach ya how to be a real earthling round here. Cha mean? All our sport teams from SF shit on dem faggot ass so cal teams. Lakers? fuck off. We got parades here nigga, what chu got? Some bitchmade wannabe niggas who wunt fame? We got over 9000 hot asian bitches wit dat special bay personality ya kno? One of a kind.
December 28, 2012 @ 02:19 PM
Black Jew

definitely can vouch for Carson having dem luscious pinays.

Please login first to reply.