Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
December 25, 2012 @ 01:39 AM
CrackPipeLips

Why in everyday life is it accepted when people mildly poke fun at racial stereotypes like "asians are good at math" or "indian people smell like curry", or white people cant dance, but the second someone says "black people like fried chicken" all hell breaks loose. 
December 25, 2012 @ 01:44 AM
oneallah

how you think i feel when nigas look at my turban like fuck you,
i do gangham style in there face 
December 25, 2012 @ 02:02 AM
wehatelondon

suspended

cause of slavery bruh 
period 

instagram-wehatelondon youtube-nicholasmcfly2800

December 25, 2012 @ 02:23 AM
Swerve.

First off when does that ever happen? I feel like the whole thought that black people want to upload the race card is overblown, I know for me, I don't even get mad when I hear the word nigga, but when it's actually used as an insult then I think that's when a reaction is understandable. 
December 25, 2012 @ 02:25 AM
ellol

your avatar is black
December 25, 2012 @ 02:34 AM
Jollibee.

I dont get how they can get away with movies like
White Chicks and White Men Can't Jump

If they made a movie per se
Black Girls and Black Men Can't Swim
All hell breaks loose
December 25, 2012 @ 02:43 AM
wehatelondon

suspended

all white fraternity 
all white colleges 

December 25, 2012 @ 03:18 AM
trolos714

I dont get how they can get away with movies like
White Chicks and White Men Can't Jump

If they made a movie per se
Black Girls and Black Men Can't Swim
All hell breaks loose
Because Whites are the majority, and have historically owned  a lot of the wealth in this country. That's why there are no groups for the uplifting of white people, because they basically don't need it.

HB 325 PostHardcore/Metalcore/MelodicHardcore/Punk/PopPunk/ Skacore

December 25, 2012 @ 03:30 AM
nicedork

black people thinking theyre cool because theyre race is usually genetically better at athletic and have a higher population of ripped people

and then john lamone comes along, a white man crafted out of the stones of mount olympus. John is so well sculpted he went the lourve and they tried to put me in a display case. My body is like a roman statue AND THAT is why black people dont like me. Cause not only do i have the superior WHITE DOMINANT GENETICS mentally but i also have superior physical genetics to them aswell.
December 25, 2012 @ 03:31 AM
Teal.

this thread is going to get good

December 25, 2012 @ 04:00 AM
DarianaGrande

Why in everyday life is it accepted when people mildly poke fun at racial stereotypes like "asians are good at math" or "indian people smell like curry", or white people cant dance, but the second someone says "black people like fried chicken" all hell breaks loose. 
Thats not true. Black people using the race card every 5 minutes is becoming another false stereotype. Black people are just like any other group. we can take a stereotypical joke about us as long as we both understand its just that. A joke. 

http://soundcloud.com/anonymousnigger

December 25, 2012 @ 04:00 AM
wehatelondon

suspended

black people thinking theyre cool because theyre race is usually genetically better at athletic and have a higher population of ripped people

and then john lamone comes along, a white man crafted out of the stones of mount olympus. John is so well sculpted he went the lourve and they tried to put me in a display case. My body is like a roman statue AND THAT is why black people dont like me. Cause not only do i have the superior WHITE DOMINANT GENETICS mentally but i also have superior physical genetics to them aswell.

December 25, 2012 @ 04:15 AM
nicedork

December 25, 2012 @ 05:42 AM
goldANDsacks

cause of slavery bruh 
period 
close... it's specifically b/c of the civil right movement (which was a product of slavery i guess). 

Please login first to reply.