Im on your mind not the other way around
Im the child cause i derail and troll
But really yall are young in the mind for whineing and crying
Oh hb fell off i miss the good old days
When drew himself said they lost plenty good membas to bans
Yall bitches on here and bitches in real lifdont even lift

instagram-wehatelondon youtube-nicholasmcfly2800

December 25, 2012 @ 06:24:00
Yo so this website was created by a fuck ass asian?
DAYUM SON
And here I thought a pinoy created this....
RIP MY KNOWLEDGE

P.S. Hey Drew, Fuck Yew

OC CASANOVA : the only acceptable piercing on a guy is a tongue ring rt Enzoo : if u getting ya tongue pierce u suckin dick male or female

December 25, 2012 @ 07:18:48
Drewbacca
lol 

10char

Forum Administrator • @DREWKKAKE

December 25, 2012 @ 07:30:54

Inactive User

What HB needs is a goup of mods that are actually interested in and have time to help clean up the forums, not a group of users who just want the moderator title, which is what we have now. No disrespect to any of the other mods, but in my opinion, every mod except me and LUPS should have their moderator status removed and given to people who are actually going to help. Two active mods can't keep this entire place under control.
mods aren't needed, nobody posts shit that violates the terms, rather, yall deleting shit just makes the forum worse
December 25, 2012 @ 07:45:43
i aint got a job

i can do this
December 25, 2012 @ 07:47:03
Drewbacca
yeah but there is spam, nips and some trolling that needs to be deleted but most 'forum problems' are just arguments and troll battles between factions of trolls and fake trolls in the OT section. and even those eventually get settled between the users without intervening 

Forum Administrator • @DREWKKAKE

December 25, 2012 @ 07:51:29
Only niggas still trolling/spreading anger is .kciN and London, the rest of us settled our differences 

John Lamone is another story though. Dude makes way too many troll threads, & he's on his 18th account. Ban that fuck 
December 25, 2012 @ 07:53:27
I agree the quality of the forums would improve if we had less unfunny trolls. Looks like a migration of younger members

And ban john lamone or whoevertf that pest is

upthefunk

December 25, 2012 @ 09:30:00
I'm an active HB member. 24-7 let me be mod js.
December 25, 2012 @ 09:54:33
Naw drews cool you're gay dstyles

free max b 2013

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

December 27, 2012 @ 02:00:21
drew aint trying to give ya boy that power. Id give you faggots the choice between soviet russia or nazi germany, make your choice fuck boys.
December 27, 2012 @ 04:35:16
in all seriousness why keep bashing newer members?

Ayyy!-Fonzie

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

December 27, 2012 @ 19:34:14
take you ignorant unfunny ass on some where 

instagram-wehatelondon youtube-nicholasmcfly2800

December 28, 2012 @ 14:06:03
The whole spam thing got way outta hand a week or so back in OT. Shit, I even saw a link to a game in my no namer town in the UK lol.

December 28, 2012 @ 19:05:13
ERIC LEAVITT BACK AT IT ONCE AGAIN

E LEAVY U CRAZY FOR DIS ONE BRUH

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Florida State Seminole

Please login first to reply.
x