December 31, 2012 @ 05:52 PM
chaobro

*pinoys

but also idk if srs, lots of asians smell weird because of the stuff they eat. lots of white people smell weird because they are poor and too dumb to know better. lots of black people smell weird because...well honestly I don't know. I think mexicans get a pass from me since I don't know very many. Also you're probably dealing with pubescent kids in the bay area.
December 31, 2012 @ 06:06 PM
DREWKKAKE

They are reworking the polls

Forum Administrator • @DREWKKAKE

December 31, 2012 @ 06:14 PM
AGUA

*pinoys

but also idk if srs, lots of asians smell weird because of the stuff they eat. lots of white people smell weird because they are poor and too dumb to know better. lots of black people smell weird because...well honestly I don't know. I think mexicans get a pass from me since I don't know very many. Also you're probably dealing with pubescent kids in the bay area.

My home smells of hot dogs, ice cold beer, and freedom. And yes my dog is living, roaming around the home, not strung up and gutted ready to be deep fried. The mexicans are an even seedier group, floating on orange crates into our country and speaking their filthy tounge. Also I'm not in the bay area. I'm from Boston. South end we in dis.
December 31, 2012 @ 06:19 PM
ToyotaGuy

Anyone speak Mexican here?
December 31, 2012 @ 07:26 PM
adoboFosho

que?.............

http://www.ebay.com/usr/adobo_fosho... selling black/white flyknits... look like yeezy!!!

Please login first to reply.