Halloween Sale - Up to 25% Off Your Entire Order - Use Code: NOTRICKS14
December 16, 2012 @ 08:40 PM
ellol

All bitches fall in love with a nigga, I can see it in they eyes when they converse with a nigga. #youknow
December 16, 2012 @ 08:43 PM
chief

Aloha male life

•••

December 16, 2012 @ 08:49 PM
ellol

Aloha male life
damn nigga you caught me cool
December 17, 2012 @ 03:50 AM
johnathan

was a party with my girlfriend and she was playing beer pong with this guy. I was pretty drunk and just sitting down, he made a bet that if she lost against him she would have to play the next round topless.

Next thing she loses- because she is bad - and ends up literally taking her boobs out for everyone to see. Then the guy, presumably to try his luck, bet her that if she lost against she would have to suck his d-ck. My girlfriend turns to me and says "I know I can win this time! What do you say?"

I thought she was joking, so I just casually replied "Yea,whatever"

Then she loses again, and this ahole says something like "Hey, a bet's a bet." and my girlfriend responds with some bullcrap like "Well I am a woman of my word." Within the space of fifteen seconds she's literally on her knees, topless, sucking this guy off. There was nothing I could do about it.

Because of that I just turned away and pretended to see nothing / try to not look like a little bich. Then after a couple of minutes I hear him saying "Go, show him. Let him see" and my girlfriend taps me on the shoulder, opens her mouth full of his sperm, then closes it again and swallows in front of me.

And im just sitting there wondering what the **** just happened!?!?!?!?

free max b 2013

December 17, 2012 @ 04:04 AM
AndreLutherKing

My mom thinks I'm Hansum if that counts

Chicks barely dancin, glancin every chance they get, like - oh shit, he's so HANSUM

December 17, 2012 @ 04:13 AM
ellol

whats a good show i should watch
December 17, 2012 @ 04:19 AM
swervin

was a party with my girlfriend and she was playing beer pong with this guy. I was pretty drunk and just sitting down, he made a bet that if she lost against him she would have to play the next round topless.

Next thing she loses- because she is bad - and ends up literally taking her boobs out for everyone to see. Then the guy, presumably to try his luck, bet her that if she lost against she would have to suck his d-ck. My girlfriend turns to me and says "I know I can win this time! What do you say?"

Then she loses again, and this ahole says something like "Hey, a bet's a bet." and my girlfriend responds with some bullcrap like "Well I am a woman of my word." Within the space of fifteen seconds she's literally on her knees, topless, sucking this guy off. There was nothing I could do about it.

Because of that I just turned away and pretended to see nothing / try to not look like a little bich. Then after a couple of minutes I hear him saying "Go, show him. Let him see" and my girlfriend taps me on the shoulder, opens her mouth full of his sperm, then closes it again and swallows in front of me.

log off.
December 17, 2012 @ 04:19 AM
swervin

log off.
December 17, 2012 @ 04:28 AM
craigsagersuit

if this is true, lmfao that L  

moment of silence for this nikka's soul 

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

December 17, 2012 @ 04:32 AM
thatwhiteass

copy pasta faggot just kill yourself and die
December 17, 2012 @ 04:36 AM
ellol

what the fuck why are u so angry

Please login first to reply.