Enjoy an Additional 10% Off on All Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA10
December 16, 2012 @ 03:05 AM
EL_Guapo

So I started talking to all types of girls E V E R Y W H E R E .... like literally, there hasn't been one girl I've seen that I haven't spoken too, ma niggas I feel good. Anyway, I'm about making moves now as opposed to before where I dranked and smoked and those things let to other ishh, but hey, at least I'm alive and doing better. So now that I ain't bout dat lazy life no mo, ideas have been hittin me from left to right, and it's only right if I share a few of them with y'all. First and foremost, I will be using the internet to my advantage, so depending if niggas wanna see how my life is going, I might make a blog about myself where you guys will be able to participate in, I will be doing bass guitar cover videos, reviewing rap/metal albums, and taking pictures, maybe a few videos here and there. Creating this thread/topic in the off topic probably wasn't my smartest idea, but it's better than nothing. Shoutout to the SB fam that turned they back on me, fuck dem niggas bruh, I'm repping OT til I turn 21, or until I die (obviously)

Here go a few links so you can get an idea of me
www.facebook.com/basedbyron
www.twitter.com/bassedbyron
www.instagram.com/billionairebyron/
www.youtube.com/818klowner

P.S. If you're gonna troll, make it successful - Lil B

OC CASANOVA : the only acceptable piercing on a guy is a tongue ring rt Enzoo : if u getting ya tongue pierce u suckin dick male or female

December 16, 2012 @ 03:18 AM
JEANPAULDAVINCI

suspended

27 followers....

/
December 16, 2012 @ 03:37 AM
ellol

mmg maybach music group bitch
December 16, 2012 @ 05:58 AM
bugzzz

suspended

who the fuck is this nigga and why duz he think i care bout his life
December 16, 2012 @ 06:49 PM
madkunt

was a party with my girlfriend and she was playing beer pong with this guy. I was pretty drunk and just sitting down, he made a bet that if she lost against him she would have to play the next round topless.

Next thing she loses- because she is bad - and ends up literally taking her boobs out for everyone to see. Then the guy, presumably to try his luck, bet her that if she lost against she would have to suck his d-ck. My girlfriend turns to me and says "I know I can win this time! What do you say?"

I thought she was joking, so I just casually replied "Yea,whatever"

Then she loses again, and this ahole says something like "Hey, a bet's a bet." and my girlfriend responds with some bullcrap like "Well I am a woman of my word." Within the space of fifteen seconds she's literally on her knees, topless, sucking this guy off. There was nothing I could do about it.

Because of that I just turned away and pretended to see nothing / try to not look like a little bich. Then after a couple of minutes I hear him saying "Go, show him. Let him see" and my girlfriend taps me on the shoulder, opens her mouth full of his sperm, then closes it again and swallows in front of me.

And im just sitting there wondering what the **** just happened!?!?!?!?
December 16, 2012 @ 07:34 PM
JohnvHarrison

^ OMG THE L's

http://www.theyhatechange.com Beauty Squad Click on the rise #B$C Get down or lay down

December 16, 2012 @ 07:59 PM
dakingnutz

Can't tell if madkunt is a desperate troll or a simp/fuckboy
December 16, 2012 @ 08:22 PM
Black Donald Trump

was a party with my girlfriend and she was playing beer pong with this guy. I was pretty drunk and just sitting down, he made a bet that if she lost against him she would have to play the next round topless.

Next thing she loses- because she is bad - and ends up literally taking her boobs out for everyone to see. Then the guy, presumably to try his luck, bet her that if she lost against she would have to suck his d-ck. My girlfriend turns to me and says "I know I can win this time! What do you say?"

Then she loses again, and this ahole says something like "Hey, a bet's a bet." and my girlfriend responds with some bullcrap like "Well I am a woman of my word." Within the space of fifteen seconds she's literally on her knees, topless, sucking this guy off. There was nothing I could do about it.

Because of that I just turned away and pretended to see nothing / try to not look like a little bich. Then after a couple of minutes I hear him saying "Go, show him. Let him see" and my girlfriend taps me on the shoulder, opens her mouth full of his sperm, then closes it again and swallows in front of me.

you should have executed her
December 16, 2012 @ 09:03 PM
nfairmax

ahhahahahaha
December 17, 2012 @ 12:22 AM
ATLchop

honestly, ending your life might be the best option at this point. Are you fucking serious man?!
December 17, 2012 @ 12:33 AM
CrackPipeLips

madkunt taken the biggest L in the history of the alphabet
December 17, 2012 @ 12:48 AM
AndreLutherKing

So you let ya girl get naked for a nigga then suck his dick? Not only that but you let her show you a mouth full of sperm? You taking more L's than anyone I ever met. You might as well have sucked his dick. You prolly kissed her after too. For your sake I hope you are a troll, otherwise you should just add another L to that list & kill yourself

Chicks barely dancin, glancin every chance they get, like - oh shit, he's so HANSUM

December 17, 2012 @ 01:06 AM
popeyes

hahahahahha madkunt i dont believe that story but it was fucking hilarious.

john lamone is a fag. boland is a fag.

December 17, 2012 @ 01:10 AM
eidaow

hahahahahha madkunt i dont believe that story but it was fucking hilarious.
^ this

~ h a n s u m ~

December 17, 2012 @ 01:17 AM
Teal.

This story...
December 17, 2012 @ 01:38 AM
It's Only Hype

bullshit story but still funny 6/10
December 17, 2012 @ 01:43 AM
ellol

nicedork GODDAMN nice avatar it makes me smile nigga
December 17, 2012 @ 01:53 AM
Legit Shit

bullshit story but still funny 6/10
Accurate rating

upthefunk

December 17, 2012 @ 02:50 PM
JohnvHarrison

that story is a copy paste from Bodybuilding.com, i read it last night
why are niggas on Body Building forums taking so many L's? like that niggas one night was equal to or greater than any L any person on on this site has taken.

http://www.theyhatechange.com Beauty Squad Click on the rise #B$C Get down or lay down

December 17, 2012 @ 04:22 PM
FIDEL CASHFLOW

Fake story. Even Nas didn't take an L that big

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/217784 http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/206983

December 17, 2012 @ 08:13 PM
December 17, 2012 @ 10:01 PM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

This story got me type upset how could one allow such things to happen!! More L's than a stoner.

:)

December 18, 2012 @ 01:24 AM
.AG23.

copypasta from /fit/.

internet veteran might not make it.
December 18, 2012 @ 03:13 AM
PKMNTRNERBLUE

This shit literally made me almost cry for you im srry bro take dat L 

Please login first to reply.