December 16, 2012 @ 03:06:24
kony 2012!!!!!
December 16, 2012 @ 03:10:07
i fuck evetything i am a male slut
virgin

instagram-wehatelondon youtube-nicholasmcfly2800

December 16, 2012 @ 03:10:50
the blacker the berry, the sweeter the juice

Stop confusing women with ratchet ass hoes, and that goes for any skin color, I love my latinas, but these putas keep gettin pregnant before they take geometry in high school...

OC CASANOVA : the only acceptable piercing on a guy is a tongue ring rt Enzoo : if u getting ya tongue pierce u suckin dick male or female

December 16, 2012 @ 03:20:31
you mad cause they aint fuckn you 

instagram-wehatelondon youtube-nicholasmcfly2800

December 16, 2012 @ 03:48:44
im colorstruck 
dont like white woman or dark skined
everything in between im trying to get between 
December 16, 2012 @ 04:03:25
December 16, 2012 @ 04:15:54
if she bad as fuck 
December 16, 2012 @ 04:26:59

Pussy is pussy, ya dig? Not really...

Every race has attractive girls; even if they're not appealing to you; it doesn't mean that someone else isn't catching the thirst.

Y'ALL THOUGHT IT WAS RENTED?

December 16, 2012 @ 05:04:12
Originally posted by Inactive User
no never, The darkest I'll go is like a lighter skinned brazilian chick. Otherwise I see her as instantly unattractive. 
I never understood why skin color defines beauty. I mean you wouldn't hit this?
when being black goes to far........
yall are fuckin with me right? im white, id wife a chick like this
December 16, 2012 @ 06:14:44
I"D GO HAM ON THAT PUSSY NO ANDS IF OR BUTTS!!!!(pun intended she got no ass)

Cmon get down with a real nigga wussup

December 16, 2012 @ 06:26:51
Like Papoose said... 

"I don't think y'all cute, I don't think y'all ugly
Since pussy ain't gotta face, I just think y'all dummies"

Pretty Young Thug

December 16, 2012 @ 06:26:56
Like Papoose said... 

"I don't think y'all cute, I don't think y'all ugly
Since pussy ain't gotta face, I just think y'all dummies"

Pretty Young Thug

December 16, 2012 @ 06:34:59
Gilly Suits
I currently do.

Dudes who give a fcuk about skin tone will miss out on so many things women will have to offer you limiting yourselves. I can assure you good sex from an Asian and good sex from a darker skin chick will just be good sex to your dick. Sounds like you frail niggas are scared of what mommy and daddy might say because you dated a different race.
December 16, 2012 @ 06:35:33
Gilly Suits
I currently do.

Dudes who give a fcuk about skin tone will miss out on so many things women will have to offer you limiting yourselves. I can assure you good sex from an Asian and good sex from a darker skin chick will just be good sex to your dick. Sounds like you frail niggas are scared of what mommy and daddy might say because you dated a different race.
December 16, 2012 @ 06:35:37
Gilly Suits
I currently do.

December 16, 2012 @ 07:01:53
no never, The darkest I'll go is like a lighter skinned brazilian chick. Otherwise I see her as instantly unattractive. 
no I wouldnt. There is something about that I just dont find attractive. I dont know if its some closet racist shit but that really is a huge turn off. If she begged and pleaded to smash I wouldnt even think twice before shrugging her off. Its more for everyone else I guess
To each is own. Respect for giving me your honest opinion and not trolling.
December 16, 2012 @ 07:08:01
Thread wasn't a shitstorm

Fuck you Paris, I have decent posts/threads 
December 16, 2012 @ 07:08:50
I currently do.

why must you fail so hard at life

hop on the bus gus

December 16, 2012 @ 07:08:58
I currently do.

hop on the bus gus

December 16, 2012 @ 07:09:25
QUOTE Originally posted by Gilly Suits
I currently do. 

hop on the bus gus

December 16, 2012 @ 07:28:46

light skin, dark skin, kony skin
Don't matter to me
all that matters is dem ass cheeks 

#HansumBoys

December 16, 2012 @ 07:33:51
...and just for shits I thought this would be funny to add to this thread

#HansumBoys

December 16, 2012 @ 07:33:59
edit: 10 char

#HansumBoys

December 16, 2012 @ 08:08:44
niggas really dont like fucking girls any more
December 16, 2012 @ 10:14:02
Drewbacca
tbh im not a fan of black black girls but just like other colors of girls, there are some baddies. 

Forum Administrator • @DREWKKAKE

December 16, 2012 @ 10:58:23
no I wouldnt. There is something about that I just dont find attractive. I dont know if its some closet racist shit but that really is a huge turn off. If she begged and pleaded to smash I wouldnt even think twice before shrugging her off. Its more for everyone else I guess
To each is own. Respect for giving me your honest opinion and not trolling.
for sure, all im just saying is when I look at the white girls thread I get all hot and bothered like a housewife watching their pool boy. When I look at the black females thread my dick is softer than an over cooked noodle 

SATIRE GANG OR MOW YOUR LAWN FOR FREE

December 16, 2012 @ 11:24:47
Def respect your opinion fam
But damnnnn you said an over cooked noodle, that had me rolling over here! Hahaha

#HansumBoys

December 16, 2012 @ 11:25:09
and this double posting is getting me heated!
My bad

#HansumBoys

Please login first to reply.
x