BlackBananas

Is that the new addition to OF?
December 15, 2012 @ 02:52 AM
unemployed

u think they cute eh?
December 15, 2012 @ 02:58 AM
AndreLutherKing

PAUSE      

Chicks barely dancin, glancin every chance they get, like - oh shit, he's so HANSUM

December 15, 2012 @ 02:58 AM
unemployed

^^ i thought that was a girl at first
December 15, 2012 @ 03:07 AM
╒rozzy

His Tumblr, the fuck 

December 15, 2012 @ 04:29 AM
thatniggatho

I'm all for people living life how they feel and being true to themselves but as a Hetero, I can't be listening to a faggots music yo....Trying to bump his music and some lyrics come out about slurpin poles... Nah b'. Just saying how I feel. Best wishes to him and his baeu.
December 15, 2012 @ 04:38 AM
SHARKlN

what a fag
December 15, 2012 @ 04:44 AM
Raditude

HAHAH this shit is fucked man, Tylers more of a Hipocrite now.... he spends ages writing lyrics that diss gays but he lets in a gay into his no faggot group. Whats the world came to man. But im still waiting for Left Brain to come out the closet. js
You're an ignorant fool.
December 15, 2012 @ 04:44 AM
Raditude

I'm all for people living life how they feel and being true to themselves but as a Hetero, I can't be listening to a faggots music yo....Trying to bump his music and some lyrics come out about slurpin poles... Nah b'. Just saying how I feel. Best wishes to him and his baeu.
That wasn't funny, retard. 
December 15, 2012 @ 05:11 AM
thatniggatho

Wasn't trying to be .. I'm just saying.. Not feeling his lyrics anymore.. Had his new album on and he was yappin about dudes... I mean, come on b'. Best of luck w/ him and his beau. Have nothing against gay people enjoying their lives together.
December 15, 2012 @ 05:35 AM
vasquiat

Still bump his music, don't care
December 15, 2012 @ 05:51 AM
JohnvHarrison

Wasn't trying to be .. I'm just saying.. Not feeling his lyrics anymore.. Had his new album on and he was yappin about dudes... I mean, come on b'. Best of luck w/ him and his beau. Have nothing against gay people enjoying their lives together.
dude had one song that was "about a guy" one the album and it was supposed to be from a female perspective. every other song is about a girl. you mad cause his collective pull is more than yours

http://www.theyhatechange.com Beauty Squad Click on the rise #B$C Get down or lay down

December 15, 2012 @ 05:52 AM
E Styles

Everyone in OF is probably a closet homo besides maybe earl & hodgy 
December 15, 2012 @ 05:56 AM
wehatelondon

suspended

instagram-wehatelondon youtube-nicholasmcfly2800

December 15, 2012 @ 06:00 AM
E Styles

London your gif game been mad weak lately 

whats been goin on with you bro, you alright? 
December 15, 2012 @ 06:51 AM
culturesupply

Why is everyone still trippin' bout race and sexualty?

Come on man, this is sad. 

If a dude is gay, its cool, as long he doesn't violate you and your sexualty, its all good.

Music has nothing to do with his sexualty. 

They are them, we are us.

December 15, 2012 @ 06:51 AM
culturesupply

Smh........

They are them, we are us.

December 15, 2012 @ 06:56 AM
DarianaGrande

Shoutout to Frank Ocean for keeping it real, when we know half them rap niggas is gay. I gotta gay friend who stays in hollywood and he told me who of these rap niggas is homo. 

http://soundcloud.com/anonymousnigger

December 15, 2012 @ 06:56 AM
E Styles

Drop names nigga wtf 
December 15, 2012 @ 07:06 AM
BlackBananas

sure you do
December 15, 2012 @ 07:09 AM
thatniggatho

lol this the same dude who was all pro-gun your really showing your true colours mate, wouldnt suprise me if you were a repressed gay by the way u feel the need to act manly.

peace and love
Peace and love too you to brother. That stereotype though.. Showing your true colors to mate. 
December 15, 2012 @ 07:11 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

Shoutout to Frank Ocean for keeping it real, when we know half them rap niggas is gay. I gotta gay friend who stays in hollywood and he told me who of these rap niggas is homo. 
please shed light on the closets in the rap game.

:)

December 15, 2012 @ 07:11 AM
thatniggatho

dude had one song that was "about a guy" one the album and it was supposed to be from a female perspective. every other song is about a girl. you mad cause his collective pull is more than yours
Yeah, obvious hater of what he has. He was a great artist and still is. I rocked em .. I just felt his coming out was an attempt to get more record sales.. the way he did it... I grabbed his new album.. didn't give a sh*t.. and that one song.. yeah, It ruined it for me. Imagine that. W/ all the fake bullshit going on today, I couldn't care for it. He's still a good artist regardless of whether or not I listen to em'. It just killed it for me. That aiight w/ you or are you hatin because i don't love him no mo'.
December 15, 2012 @ 07:12 AM
thatniggatho

please shed light on the closets in the rap game.
I'm all ears too b'.
December 15, 2012 @ 07:17 AM
DarianaGrande

Drop names nigga wtf 
Flacka, Jay-z, Diddy. Ne-yo (lol at him not supporting Ocean too) Those are just the ones he had proof of. The others would just be rumors. This nigga had pictures with Taj Gibson from the Chicago Bulls Hiking and shit. He ain't even told his players he gay yet out of fear. 

http://soundcloud.com/anonymousnigger

December 15, 2012 @ 07:19 AM
thatniggatho

If a dude is gay, its cool, as long he doesn't violate you and your sexualty, its all good.

Don't recall this was about race..? Sexuality.. IMO, do you ... get in how you fit in. Things just get kind of weird when you're singing R&B and talking about a dude here and there.. or a girl even while in your personal life you're w/ dudes.. or both.. I mean, i like a bit of purity/genuineness in my music .. He's being genuine to himself.. Fine. I'm being genuine to wanting, when i listen to R&B and love songs that its about a guy and a woman because that's how I get down in my personal life. He's a great artist w/ talent.. Music is personal to me .. So, sorry to break it to you b.. but love songs and R&B are often about sexuality and excuse me for seeing a sea of artist that i can't relate to a little more. Same way you wont catch me rockin country.. It's nothing against the artist.. many of em are great.. I just can't connect w/ it on a personal level and music is personal for me.

Every-time someone makes a critical comment someone wants to call em a hater/racist.. When the fuck did the world  get so dam soft? Is this a new generational kind of thing? 
December 15, 2012 @ 07:19 AM
thatniggatho

Don't recall this was about race..? Sexuality.. IMO, do you ... get in how you fit in. Things just get kind of weird when you're singing R&B and talking about a dude here and there.. or a girl even while in your personal life you're w/ dudes.. or both.. I mean, i like a bit of purity/genuineness in my music .. He's being genuine to himself.. Fine. I'm being genuine to wanting, when i listen to R&B and love songs that its about a guy and a woman because that's how I get down in my personal life. He's a great artist w/ talent.. Music is personal to me .. So, sorry to break it to you b.. but love songs and R&B are often about sexuality and excuse me for seeing a sea of artist that i can relate to a little more. Same way you wont catch me rockin country.. It's nothing against the artist.. many of em are great.. I just can't connect w/ it on a personal level and music is personal for me.

Every-time someone makes a critical comment someone wants to call em a hater/racist.. When the fuck did the world  get so dam soft? Is this a new generational kind of thing? 
December 15, 2012 @ 07:23 AM
thatniggatho

Drop names nigga wtf 
Flacka, Jay-z, Diddy. Ne-yo (lol at him not supporting Ocean too) Those are just the ones he had proof of. The others would just be rumors. This nigga had pictures with Taj Gibson from the Chicago Bulls Hiking and shit. He ain't even told his players he gay yet out of fear. 
Come on dawg.. Taj Gibson? That nigga look gay.

.. I mean.. it's like when Anderson Cooper came out .. Everyone was like.. We already knew dawg.. this aint news

Jay-Z is gay? Dam, so this is what niggas be doing on twitter/fb all day.. Gossip-in about straight bullshit like school girls : OMG, i think i saw tommy kiss jammy behind the swing.. me too.. omg, i think he's gay.
December 15, 2012 @ 09:08 AM
Cylinder

Jay-Z? Log off.

Please login first to reply.