Connecticut Shooting vol. What the fuck...

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

December 15, 2012 @ 05:28:16
Dang I feel ashamed to be a human today
December 15, 2012 @ 05:31:55
I think it is the mental illness the guy had, rather than the gun. The human mind is the largest weapon, and it always will be.

2 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

December 15, 2012 @ 06:39:23
its too late to make gun laws stricter in US. Yall keep comparing to other countries that have strict gun laws or dont allow citizens to carry, but when was the last time those countries allowed those citizens to carry guns or let citizens have easy access to guns ? Decades ago when was already hard to get. So its way easier to have control over that.. Not only that but even if dude didnt have guns he prob would have still killed those kids. If he made a bomb of some sort the death toll prob would be higher.
I think the best and quickest solution would be to up security in all high traffic public areas.Everything from schools and parks to sporting arenas and grocery stores. Like guns, it would be impossible to control and monitor sick people.
Stricter gun laws in US now wont even put a dent in shootings imo..Maybe if they had in the 70's or earlier it would have been better but now guns are everywhere and even with strict gun laws it wouldn't be too hard to get 1.
Dont get me wrong they should make the law more strict but I wouldn't expect to see any real difference
this is so fucking stupid. so what if there isn't an immediate impact? make changes now so future generations won't have to go through this. obviously that won't eliminate all gun violence, but if you make guns harder to obtain, there's going to be a decline in the violence. bombs can cause a lot more damage and death. you know why niggas like this don't go blowing up schools instead? cause it's pretty damn hard to go and buy a bomb.

and schools can barely afford to pay their own teachers. you got public schools cutting programs left and right. schools taking random days off cause they can't afford to pay their teachers. how you going to afford increasing security in every school? how you going to find enough cops to patrol every school?
1.Making guns hard to get now would be pointless. There are million of millions of guns already in the streets. Only reason people buy guns from legit dealers instead off the street is because they are legal.Make guns illegal today people are just gonna buy off the streets and will be that way for years.2.Who said anything about buying bombs?You can google how ...
3.The schools wont be paying for security it would be paid for by nat. defense im guessing would be the smart thing,..
is what I said really dumb or did you just read the first sentence and didnt comprehend the rest?
Im not denying there will be a decline in violence but it would be .000% decline.
So once again yes they should make guns harder to obtain but dont expect a noticable decline in GUN violence any time soon.

Some people like to look at other bad situations or be optimistic to deal with grief.But for some that shit dont work and instead make you feel worse. @Thatniggatho so chill with that "this happens often" shit.. 
And smh @4chan.. I guess I understand because I can remember when 9/11 happened, I was young and if 4chan was around I would prob make a joke about it back then (more than likely not because my mom raised me with sense). If you over the age of 16 and find that shit remotely funny you need a life. Cave dwelling makes you numb to stuff like this and thats not a good thing
December 15, 2012 @ 06:52:18

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

December 15, 2012 @ 07:38:33
December 15, 2012 @ 07:50:35
Originally posted by Inactive User
Dat's why I don't stay at cheap hotels B.. Niggas actin' like the end of the world comin'. Glad I got some Smith and Wesson stock. Nigga made over 118% so far. Business is boomin'.
December 15, 2012 @ 08:34:22
lol at you bitch niggas tryin to talk shit about my cause i own guns.. hell fuckin yea i own firearms and im proud of it. My AR-15 has never jammed once, thousands of rounds thru that bitch. fuck yall
December 15, 2012 @ 08:34:26
lol at you bitch niggas tryin to talk shit about my cause i own guns.. hell fuckin yea i own firearms and im proud of it. My AR-15 has never jammed once, thousands of rounds thru that bitch. fuck yall
December 15, 2012 @ 08:34:35
December 15, 2012 @ 08:35:37
10charrrrrrrrrrrrrr
December 15, 2012 @ 08:55:02
Dat's why I don't stay at cheap hotels B.. Niggas actin' like the end of the world comin'. Glad I got some Smith and Wesson stock. Nigga made over 118% so far. Business is boomin'.
smith and wesson.. M&P for the real niggas
December 15, 2012 @ 09:24:50
Gone through and thumbed up majority of John Lamone's shit son. Australia with the win.
As I previously stated, 'Thank fuck I live in Australia'.
Yeah people have guns, my Grandparent's neighbours own a few. Only bolt action rifles though. Thing is though, you have to do a whole fucking lot of testing to even think to get your hands on one. I used to shoot rifles for a little while, the amount of testing I had to do just to have a license to shoot a rifle at a supervised range, let alone purchasing and keeping one in my home, was phenomenal.
Australia > America
I'd much rather some crack head cunt coming at me with a kitchen knife than a handgun.

Edit: Used to be Triangle, Lamone and I got heated at times but this dude makes sense when he's not trolling.
December 15, 2012 @ 13:59:18
I just wrote a shiteload but my browser just refreshed my page and deleted everything I fucking wrote.?)
December 15, 2012 @ 14:14:56
Like everyone seems to agree, you ain't gonna stop some bitch ass pussy from dropping 20 kids in a school. If he finna do it, he gonna do it. The issue has to be mental health in America. The people who commit this shit are deranged. Insane. How are they not identified as such and given the help they need at a younger age? That's the deeper issue imo.
December 15, 2012 @ 14:39:01
I been saying this for so long, but we need to take guns away from civilians.

The 2nd amendment DOES NOT state that any civilian can carry fire arms

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed."
Notice how it says a WELL REGULATED MILITIA. Not any fucking citizen.
hahahah youre dumb as fuck b

"You like to mistake a street nigga for real nigga"

December 15, 2012 @ 14:46:58
My point evolved around basically saying that I couldn't explain the reasons why mass murders do what they do individually as they vary too greatly but the fact that it happens regularly all over the world (even if in their country its illegal to own a gun) where laws are vastly different shows that it is a problem with society as a whole and you simply can't create laws to fully stop it. To solve this problem you must change the circumstances that drive people to thinking that to do such things is the only way to solve their problems.
December 15, 2012 @ 16:11:25
Double post but Good.
Shop Online Wholesale Dresses & Cheap Shoes for Women at 10DollarMall.com, We Have a Wide and Lovely Selection of Discount Shoes & dresses for Women. Find Quality and Cheap Shoes & Buy Wholesale Dresses Under $10 Today!
December 15, 2012 @ 16:23:11
This video is very true:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PezlFNTGWv4

Gunmen get put in the spotlight too much. 
December 15, 2012 @ 20:29:19
shits about 20 minutes away from me. scary as fuck cause i have a 5 year old brother and i see on twitter "connecticut elementary school shooting". fuck this dude, really. should've just offed himself first

pink like hamilton

December 15, 2012 @ 21:24:29
Like everyone seems to agree, you ain't gonna stop some bitch ass pussy from dropping 20 kids in a school. If he finna do it, he gonna do it. The issue has to be mental health in America. The people who commit this shit are deranged. Insane. How are they not identified as such and given the help they need at a younger age? That's the deeper issue imo.
Yeah, the significant problem is mental health. But who gave the guns to the kid? A gun is still a gun, it it used as a weapon for the intent to hurt. Thats the other problem - its so easy for anyone to lay their hands on a gun. If he was holding a knife instead, there wouldn't be as much people dead by now.
December 16, 2012 @ 03:10:47
First and foremost, I am extremely torn for the families and loved ones affected by this shit, and I wept with the President as he gave his speech, my heart is torn by this but we cannot allow this to overcome our senses.

Both of the most recent senseless acts of violence, New Town and Aurora, both have unidentified motives and will most likely remain so.  The suspects in both cases had shown no signs of a violent history, or violent intent at the level of which it occurred, as far as we know.  Coincidentally the primary weapon of choice between the two was the "AR-15", and media is making the extra effort to identify the weapon to public in both cases. 

Two completely random and senseless acts by two completely random Joe's with no criminal history, up n commit some of the most atrocious acts of violence in America's history, BOTH with "AR-15's".  Both acts eerily similar to one another in the sense of randomness, no motive, and the utter disregard for the life of young people.

This may seem off the wall and others may take offense, BUT, I honestly feel like there is an agenda involved.  I cannot hypothesize on whose agenda, whether it be a shady government organization, new world order like organization, or whatever the fuck, but I don't feel like these were just two disgruntled people taking part in two senseless acts of violence.

The Columbine shootings had motive, such as bullying, the VT shooting had motive in the form of major depressive disorder and Cho even showed signs of violence during the two years prior to the event, that faculty knew about, contrarily these two cases have no clearly identified motive.  Furthermore, why the fuck does a middle aged white woman, with two obviously frail offspring in a part of the world where the local residents seen it as "one of the safest places on earth"  EVEN OWN a fucking AR-15 and other firearms?  It's highly uncommon for that area, and that kind of person.

The point;  These heinous acts of violence are consumed by the media and in turn America needs to point the finger at someone or something (remember that both suspects have given no implication or reason for their acts).  When you can't blame the person who committed the crime, the public tends to point the finger at the next best thing; gun control.

I believe these crimes are the preemptive stages of a plan to disarm America.  No one likes to see people killed in random acts of violence, throw innocent young kids and teachers in the mix and you have arguably one of the absolute most terrible acts known to this nation. This is much bigger than the NRA or any manufacturer of weapons, this is an attempt to get the American public to turn on its own second amendment right.  There is some quasi government agency or cell that wants Americans to put their arms down and make it to where law enforcement and military members are the only people with firearms in order to facilitate whatever may be planned.

I'm sure any of us can go much deeper into the thought but I want to see what opinions comes from the initial thought of it all.

Food for thought:
http://www.pakalertpress.com/2012/08/29/dhs-amassing-arms-for-secret-forces-to-be-used-against-ameri...
December 16, 2012 @ 03:11:06
double post.. hb fix that shit
December 16, 2012 @ 03:43:56
Did not read through the thread, but two things:

1) I know some people are going to argue for ban on guns or tighter gun control laws. Know that a ban on guns would only take away guns from law abiding citizens. Criminals are going to commit crimes regardless of whether guns are banned or not.

2) I know it's sad that these 20+ ppl died and everything and the fact that they're young makes it worse, but young kids in 3rd world countries die everyday. I don't see why the whole nation is mourning when this shit happens everyday, but just not published
December 16, 2012 @ 04:06:43
2) I know it's sad that these 20+ ppl died and everything and the fact that they're young makes it worse, but young kids in 3rd world countries die everyday. I don't see why the whole nation is mourning when this shit happens everyday, but just not published
how does that make this any less tragic?

#pedogangweindis

December 16, 2012 @ 04:17:00
Did not read through the thread, but two things:

1) I know some people are going to argue for ban on guns or tighter gun control laws. Know that a ban on guns would only take away guns from law abiding citizens. Criminals are going to commit crimes regardless of whether guns are banned or not.

cuz its in america nigga
December 16, 2012 @ 04:27:45
double post
Please login first to reply.
x