Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
December 15, 2012 @ 07:38 AM
December 15, 2012 @ 07:50 AM
thatniggatho

another shooting
http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/police-dead-shooting-las-vegas-hotel-17981372#.UMwo13fbpzx
Dat's why I don't stay at cheap hotels B.. Niggas actin' like the end of the world comin'. Glad I got some Smith and Wesson stock. Nigga made over 118% so far. Business is boomin'.
December 15, 2012 @ 08:34 AM
CrackPipeLips

lol at you bitch niggas tryin to talk shit about my cause i own guns.. hell fuckin yea i own firearms and im proud of it. My AR-15 has never jammed once, thousands of rounds thru that bitch. fuck yall
CrackPipeLips

lol at you bitch niggas tryin to talk shit about my cause i own guns.. hell fuckin yea i own firearms and im proud of it. My AR-15 has never jammed once, thousands of rounds thru that bitch. fuck yall
CrackPipeLips

December 15, 2012 @ 08:35 AM
CrackPipeLips

10charrrrrrrrrrrrrr
December 15, 2012 @ 08:55 AM
CrackPipeLips

another shooting
http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/police-dead-shooting-las-vegas-hotel-17981372#.UMwo13fbpzx
Dat's why I don't stay at cheap hotels B.. Niggas actin' like the end of the world comin'. Glad I got some Smith and Wesson stock. Nigga made over 118% so far. Business is boomin'.
smith and wesson.. M&P for the real niggas
December 15, 2012 @ 09:24 AM
Cylinder

Gone through and thumbed up majority of John Lamone's shit son. Australia with the win.
As I previously stated, 'Thank fuck I live in Australia'.
Yeah people have guns, my Grandparent's neighbours own a few. Only bolt action rifles though. Thing is though, you have to do a whole fucking lot of testing to even think to get your hands on one. I used to shoot rifles for a little while, the amount of testing I had to do just to have a license to shoot a rifle at a supervised range, let alone purchasing and keeping one in my home, was phenomenal.
Australia > America
I'd much rather some crack head cunt coming at me with a kitchen knife than a handgun.

Edit: Used to be Triangle, Lamone and I got heated at times but this dude makes sense when he's not trolling.
December 15, 2012 @ 01:59 PM
Wavey_LenZ

I just wrote a shiteload but my browser just refreshed my page and deleted everything I fucking wrote.confused
December 15, 2012 @ 02:14 PM
Shiri

Like everyone seems to agree, you ain't gonna stop some bitch ass pussy from dropping 20 kids in a school. If he finna do it, he gonna do it. The issue has to be mental health in America. The people who commit this shit are deranged. Insane. How are they not identified as such and given the help they need at a younger age? That's the deeper issue imo.

http://blog.careyciuro.com

December 15, 2012 @ 02:39 PM
real nigga

I been saying this for so long, but we need to take guns away from civilians.

The 2nd amendment DOES NOT state that any civilian can carry fire arms

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed."
Notice how it says a WELL REGULATED MILITIA. Not any fucking citizen.
hahahah youre dumb as fuck b

#3jeanshawty #nomeatjustsauce

December 15, 2012 @ 02:46 PM
Wavey_LenZ

My point evolved around basically saying that I couldn't explain the reasons why mass murders do what they do individually as they vary too greatly but the fact that it happens regularly all over the world (even if in their country its illegal to own a gun) where laws are vastly different shows that it is a problem with society as a whole and you simply can't create laws to fully stop it. To solve this problem you must change the circumstances that drive people to thinking that to do such things is the only way to solve their problems.
December 15, 2012 @ 04:11 PM
shohag875

Double post but Good.
Shop Online Wholesale Dresses & Cheap Shoes for Women at 10DollarMall.com, We Have a Wide and Lovely Selection of Discount Shoes & dresses for Women. Find Quality and Cheap Shoes & Buy Wholesale Dresses Under $10 Today!

Shop Online Wholesale Dresses & Cheap Shoes for Women at http://www.10dollarmall.com/

December 15, 2012 @ 04:23 PM
ThaGoldenBoy

This video is very true:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PezlFNTGWv4

Gunmen get put in the spotlight too much. 
December 15, 2012 @ 08:29 PM
playboyxxx

shits about 20 minutes away from me. scary as fuck cause i have a 5 year old brother and i see on twitter "connecticut elementary school shooting". fuck this dude, really. should've just offed himself first

pink like hamilton

December 15, 2012 @ 09:24 PM
keereeyos

Like everyone seems to agree, you ain't gonna stop some bitch ass pussy from dropping 20 kids in a school. If he finna do it, he gonna do it. The issue has to be mental health in America. The people who commit this shit are deranged. Insane. How are they not identified as such and given the help they need at a younger age? That's the deeper issue imo.
Yeah, the significant problem is mental health. But who gave the guns to the kid? A gun is still a gun, it it used as a weapon for the intent to hurt. Thats the other problem - its so easy for anyone to lay their hands on a gun. If he was holding a knife instead, there wouldn't be as much people dead by now.
December 16, 2012 @ 03:10 AM
MVRCUS

First and foremost, I am extremely torn for the families and loved ones affected by this shit, and I wept with the President as he gave his speech, my heart is torn by this but we cannot allow this to overcome our senses.

Both of the most recent senseless acts of violence, New Town and Aurora, both have unidentified motives and will most likely remain so.  The suspects in both cases had shown no signs of a violent history, or violent intent at the level of which it occurred, as far as we know.  Coincidentally the primary weapon of choice between the two was the "AR-15", and media is making the extra effort to identify the weapon to public in both cases. 

Two completely random and senseless acts by two completely random Joe's with no criminal history, up n commit some of the most atrocious acts of violence in America's history, BOTH with "AR-15's".  Both acts eerily similar to one another in the sense of randomness, no motive, and the utter disregard for the life of young people.

This may seem off the wall and others may take offense, BUT, I honestly feel like there is an agenda involved.  I cannot hypothesize on whose agenda, whether it be a shady government organization, new world order like organization, or whatever the fuck, but I don't feel like these were just two disgruntled people taking part in two senseless acts of violence.

The Columbine shootings had motive, such as bullying, the VT shooting had motive in the form of major depressive disorder and Cho even showed signs of violence during the two years prior to the event, that faculty knew about, contrarily these two cases have no clearly identified motive.  Furthermore, why the fuck does a middle aged white woman, with two obviously frail offspring in a part of the world where the local residents seen it as "one of the safest places on earth"  EVEN OWN a fucking AR-15 and other firearms?  It's highly uncommon for that area, and that kind of person.

The point;  These heinous acts of violence are consumed by the media and in turn America needs to point the finger at someone or something (remember that both suspects have given no implication or reason for their acts).  When you can't blame the person who committed the crime, the public tends to point the finger at the next best thing; gun control.

I believe these crimes are the preemptive stages of a plan to disarm America.  No one likes to see people killed in random acts of violence, throw innocent young kids and teachers in the mix and you have arguably one of the absolute most terrible acts known to this nation. This is much bigger than the NRA or any manufacturer of weapons, this is an attempt to get the American public to turn on its own second amendment right.  There is some quasi government agency or cell that wants Americans to put their arms down and make it to where law enforcement and military members are the only people with firearms in order to facilitate whatever may be planned.

I'm sure any of us can go much deeper into the thought but I want to see what opinions comes from the initial thought of it all.

Food for thought:
http://www.pakalertpress.com/2012/08/29/dhs-amassing-arms-for-secret-forces-to-be-used-against-ameri...
December 16, 2012 @ 03:11 AM
MVRCUS

double post.. hb fix that shit
December 16, 2012 @ 03:43 AM
epyh

Did not read through the thread, but two things:

1) I know some people are going to argue for ban on guns or tighter gun control laws. Know that a ban on guns would only take away guns from law abiding citizens. Criminals are going to commit crimes regardless of whether guns are banned or not.

2) I know it's sad that these 20+ ppl died and everything and the fact that they're young makes it worse, but young kids in 3rd world countries die everyday. I don't see why the whole nation is mourning when this shit happens everyday, but just not published
December 16, 2012 @ 04:06 AM
Iggle

2) I know it's sad that these 20+ ppl died and everything and the fact that they're young makes it worse, but young kids in 3rd world countries die everyday. I don't see why the whole nation is mourning when this shit happens everyday, but just not published
how does that make this any less tragic?

#pedogangweindis

December 16, 2012 @ 04:17 AM
ellol

Did not read through the thread, but two things:

1) I know some people are going to argue for ban on guns or tighter gun control laws. Know that a ban on guns would only take away guns from law abiding citizens. Criminals are going to commit crimes regardless of whether guns are banned or not.

cuz its in america nigga
December 16, 2012 @ 04:27 AM
Beach2theBay

double post
December 16, 2012 @ 04:30 AM
Beach2theBay

The fact that this stuff doesn't happen here everyday makes it more tragic. We're not used to seeing this kind of horrible thing happen everyday. Also, that guy specifically targeted kids. Suicide bombers usually just aim to kill as many people as possible, kid or not.

I don't live in the middle east. I don't give a fuck what pops off over there. MURIKA!
December 16, 2012 @ 04:33 AM
frizurd

http://www.reddit.com/r/politics/comments/14wyhp/morgan_freemans_response_to_the_shootings/
"You want to know why. This may sound cynical, but here's why.It's because of the way the media reports it. Flip on the news and watch how we treat the Batman theater shooter and the Oregon mall shooter like celebrities. Dylan Klebold and Eric Harris are household names, but do you know the name of a single victim of Columbine? Disturbed people who would otherwise just off themselves in their basements see the news and want to top it by doing something worse, and going out in a memorable way. Why a grade school? Why children? Because he'll be remembered as a horrible monster, instead of a sad nobody.CNN's article says that if the body count "holds up", this will rank as the second deadliest shooting behind Virginia Tech, as if statistics somehow make one shooting worse than another. Then they post a video interview of third-graders for all the details of what they saw and heard while the shootings were happening. Fox News has plastered the killer's face on all their reports for hours. Any articles or news stories yet that focus on the victims and ignore the killer's identity? None that I've seen yet. Because they don't sell. So congratulations, sensationalist media, you've just lit the fire for someone to top this and knock off a day care center or a maternity ward next.You can help by forgetting you ever read this man's name, and remembering the name of at least one victim. You can help by donating to mental health research instead of pointing to gun control as the problem. You can help by turning off the news."

http://thatfix.com/ -- Your daily hip-hop & electronic music fix.

December 16, 2012 @ 05:16 AM
Beach2theBay

There was a shooting in Newport Beach,CA today but luckily no one got hit. White niggas is tripping http://www.ocregister.com/news/police-380819-area-island.html

on the low, I would have grabbed some shit from Macys and boned out.
December 16, 2012 @ 05:37 AM
CrackPipeLips

fuck australia for real. that place is wack as fuck. a bunch of dirty ass convicts inhabiting a cesspool island with poisonous snakes n shit.

yall aussie bitches need to get off your high horses
December 16, 2012 @ 08:24 AM
Cylinder

fuck australia for real. that place is wack as fuck. a bunch of dirty ass convicts inhabiting a cesspool island with poisonous snakes n shit.

yall aussie bitches need to get off your high horses
Once again, rather a few poisonous snakes then a crack head with a pistol.
December 16, 2012 @ 01:03 PM
johnathan

Gun laws. 
Yea, the gun got up and decided to go shoot people.

Yea but the person picked up a gun and killed 20+

People who say "gun laws dont need to be more stricter" are retarded. Seriously.

If dude tried this with a knife there would be a lot less deaths and injuries. 

Gun laws need to be tighter.
Congratulations on willingly giving away your liberties! Because we should remove guns. Then people can't kill each other! Let's have a war on guns now, not a war on mental health or maybe possibly even pharmaceutical companies. Naw... Bad idea bruh, bad idea... Let's just  stick to helping out the NWO pick apart the constitution. That way we won't even need to think; just follow. It's a lot easier that way guys.

free max b 2013

December 17, 2012 @ 12:12 AM
from02hero

IG:From0twohero

December 17, 2012 @ 12:12 AM
from02hero

double post

IG:From0twohero

Please login first to reply.