veryrvre

inb4 4chan memes

December 15, 2012 @ 12:35 AM
thatniggatho

inb4 4chan memes

Too soon B?
December 15, 2012 @ 12:40 AM
DarianaGrande

I hate when people say "Shit like this happens all the time". Yea thats true, but that doesn't make this any less of a tragedy.
Live through some tragedies and learn about the many that happen around the world on a daily baiss and see how you feel about the statement "Shit like this happens all the time".

Feel most niggas on here are too young and never went through shit the way they become emo boxes about shit like this.
Were any of your kids in that school today? So, as much as you want to catch feels, you probably are as concerned as I am about this right now. 

The important thing is to get beyond the tragedy and think of ways to intelligently prevent future ones.
I've been through and witness enough tragedy to know that this happens all around the world. This is nothing compared to what children in Africa deal with on a daily basis. But having several nieces and nephews I have the ability to emphasize with the parents of those children. If this happen to someone I knew, I wouldn't have that "shit happens like this all the time" mentality 

http://soundcloud.com/anonymousnigger

December 15, 2012 @ 12:41 AM
thatniggatho

americans and guns make me sick. The other day on another forum i heard an american saying how your not a man if u dont own a gun.

yall really are dumb. 
1st post. LOL, i'll bite 
http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/12/14/15901085-villager-slashes-22-kids-with-knife-at-elemen...
Villager slashes 22 kids with knife at elementary school gates in China
I guess chinese people and knives make you sick too. You're real ignorant.
December 15, 2012 @ 12:44 AM
-alex

SOMETHING HEARTBREAKING, THIS KID WROTE THIS AS HE WAS HIDING FROM THE SHOOTER:
http://i1141.photobucket.com/albums/n584/oneallah/r91xu9_zpsd6a2a291.jpg
What? That shit's in hungarian

I know because Palvin Barbara is my gf.
December 15, 2012 @ 12:47 AM
thatniggatho

I hate when people say "Shit like this happens all the time". Yea thats true, but that doesn't make this any less of a tragedy.
Live through some tragedies and learn about the many that happen around the world on a daily baiss and see how you feel about the statement "Shit like this happens all the time".

Feel most niggas on here are too young and never went through shit the way they become emo boxes about shit like this.
Were any of your kids in that school today? So, as much as you want to catch feels, you probably are as concerned as I am about this right now. 

The important thing is to get beyond the tragedy and think of ways to intelligently prevent future ones.
I've been through and witness enough tragedy to know that this happens all around the world. This is nothing compared to what children in Africa deal with on a daily basis. But having several nieces and nephews I have the ability to emphasize with the parents of those children. If this happen to someone I knew, I wouldn't have that "shit happens like this all the time" mentality 
So, being real. What does your empathy do to prevent another tragedy like this? Do your tears bring the kids back? Contrary to what you say, I hear alot of people saying the opposite "Oh what a tragic event.. I sympathize/empathize with the parents.. My condolences" as if it was some robotic automaton ton response..  As if to fit in w/ the expected response... You didn't know anyone there .. So, you are only capable of feeling something far removed from what those impacted by the tragedy are.
December 15, 2012 @ 12:47 AM
DarianaGrande

What he's trying to say is the Chinese guy probably didnt have an insecurity issue to where he felt like having a knife made him a man the way guns do for people in America.

http://soundcloud.com/anonymousnigger

December 15, 2012 @ 12:52 AM
thatniggatho

americans and guns make me sick. The other day on another forum i heard an american saying how your not a man if u dont own a gun.

yall really are dumb. 
1st post. LOL, i'll bite 
http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/12/14/15901085-villager-slashes-22-kids-with-knife-at-elemen...
what does that have to do with the fact americans think theyre cool cause they own guns. its every otherday i see some nerd on a forum flexing about his gun.

actually their was a guy in wdywt posting pics of his gun just the otherday. weak ass country IMO
Sorry the parallel escapes you .. I fail to see what today's tragedies, according to you, have to do w/ the culture of legal/law abiding gun ownership prevalent in America... The same way I fail to see what the killing of 20 kids in china w/ a knife by crazed man has to do w/ the utensil used to eat food. 

Today I saw someone showing off their rope .. some nerd .. on a forum.. being like, I could kill with this.. 
Weak asses will be weak asses.. cowards.. They exist all over the world. I own a gun .. As a matter of fact, I'm about to own two soon .. Sig M400 .. and there is nothing weak or cowardly about me and nothing beyond a threat of death  to me or my loved ones that caused me to use it.. But please, focus on some nerd flexing a tool online to get you stirred up enough to pass judgement on a whole country. Weak ... Weak minded.
December 15, 2012 @ 12:53 AM
thatniggatho

What he's trying to say is the Chinese guy probably didnt have an insecurity issue to where he felt like having a knife made him a man the way guns do for people in America.
So... what he is trying to do is make a false assertion that people who own guns in America feel like they are men because they own one. A false and ignorant assertion. Thanks for clearing that up. 
December 15, 2012 @ 12:58 AM
mffns

4chan knows all

December 15, 2012 @ 12:59 AM
kbos

yall really are dumb. 
1st post. LOL, i'll bite 
what does that have to do with the fact americans think theyre cool cause they own guns. its every otherday i see some nerd on a forum flexing about his gun.

actually their was a guy in wdywt posting pics of his gun just the otherday. weak ass country IMO

Youre a fucking idiot. End your HB career while its still young we have enough morons as it is.

Americans think theyre cool cause they own guns? Share with us your other brilliant generalizations, let me guess, black people think theyre cool because they hate women wear du-rags and eat fried chicken? Muslims are dangerous because they explode?
December 15, 2012 @ 01:03 AM
thatniggatho

its this, and also the fact its so easy to get a gun has engrained this murder mentallity into your people. I live in australia and if somebody gets shot it makes the news everytime cause its so uncommon. Like i said the only people who have guns in australia are top tier drug lords and underworld mafia figures and its the reason why our country is so safe.

The little thugs and wannabes that have popped up since 2pac got his first play on tv here would be busting guns at people by now if it wasnt for the fact that its literally impossible to get your hands on a gun unless your a top tier gangsta.
You're culture is different in australia and not nearly as diverse as America. You're confusing correlation with causation .. Furthermore, you are trying to step from specific to general which is a logical fallacy (you're dumb statement is false  and is not even a generality). The generality is that less than 8% of gun related crimes are committed by legal gun onwers in his country. So what.. you know of some thugs in America.. Congratulations.. I know of some in Australia and that wouldn't cause me to make some ignorant comment about the vast majority of sane people. 

THe biggest issue around the world and tragedies therein is : ignorance and stupidity... You're demonstrating some as you speak.
December 15, 2012 @ 01:07 AM
thatniggatho

. double post
thatniggatho

Youre a fucking idiot. End your HB career while its still young we have enough morons as it is.

Americans think theyre cool cause they own guns? Share with us your other brilliant generalizations, let me guess, black people think theyre cool because they hate women wear du-rags and eat fried chicken? Muslims are dangerous because they explode?
statistics dont lie, i sleep with my door unlocked.

Might want to re-think that because you seem a little retarded...

"Research from the Australian Institute of Criminology, shows that from 1990 until the middle of 2011, 40 per cent of people who were fatally shot by police were suffering from a mental illness." ..

Seems like the cowards in Australia like killing the mentally ill.
kbos

yall really are dumb. 
1st post. LOL, i'll bite 

statistics dont lie, i sleep with my door unlocked.

I'm not even concerned with that. I'm going off topic with this shit. For the record I don't own a gun or feel the need to defend the right to own them.

I'm calling you out because youre ignorant, not because of your stance on guns.  
December 15, 2012 @ 01:08 AM
roasthoggmann

I am an American. I do not own a gun. I am a man.
All of these are true statements and completely independent of each other.

www.RoastHOGGMANN.com

December 15, 2012 @ 01:09 AM
roasthoggmann

Man i thought people were double posting for the fuck of it but shit is real.

www.RoastHOGGMANN.com

December 15, 2012 @ 01:10 AM
roasthoggmann

I am an American. I do not own a gun. I am a man.
All of these are true statements and completely independent of each other.

www.RoastHOGGMANN.com

December 15, 2012 @ 01:13 AM
mrscrouge

i'm in the uk and shit like this never happens here and it's clearly down to gun laws. here you can get a shotgun legally but you have to have so many checks first. nobody here can get handguns or assault rifles except for on the black market and if you're caught with them you're in jail for a long time. i think the last time someone went into a school and killed children here was in 1996. so either the high rate of events like this happening in america is down to either 1) gun laws or 2) americans are crazy as fuck. take your pick
Land Mass:
Europe- 10,180,000 Sq/KM
US- 9,826,675 Sq/KM

Population:
Europe- 836,398,000
US- 309,496,000

Murder Rate:
Europe- 4.83 per 100,000
US- 4.58 per 100,000

Gun Ownership:
Europe- 12,000 per 100,000
US- 90,000 per 100,000

CONCLUSIONS
Europe's murder rate of 4.83 per 100,000 is higher than that of the United States' 4.58 per 100,000, but has only 14% the civilian gun ownership of the U.S. 
Conversely, the U.S. has 7.33 times the civilian gun ownership of Europe, but a lower murder rate.
Uhh, we got a dumbass over here. 

First of all, you're comparing a whole CONTINENT, with different countries that have different laws, to the US, just one country. Of course the ratio is going to be high, its 800,000,000 versus 300,000,000, and funny enough, the difference in ratio is quite close even though Europe has 500 million more people; that only should tell you whats wrong with America.
Secondly, how often do you hear about MASS SHOOTINGS in Europe, or hell, even Canada? This is like what, the second mass shooting of the year (first was the theatre one in Aurora) in the US. Don't be mad cuz 'Mericans love to stroke the barrels of their guns.
The point was to compared statistics of controlled vs allowed. The fact that its a "cOnTiNenTTTT" isnt relevant. Thanks for letting me know youve never taken a statistics class..ever. look up the word ratio plz
December 15, 2012 @ 01:19 AM
thatniggatho

its this, and also the fact its so easy to get a gun has engrained this murder mentallity into your people. I live in australia and if somebody gets shot it makes the news everytime cause its so uncommon. Like i said the only people who have guns in australia are top tier drug lords and underworld mafia figures and its the reason why our country is so safe.

The little thugs and wannabes that have popped up since 2pac got his first play on tv here would be busting guns at people by now if it wasnt for the fact that its literally impossible to get your hands on a gun unless your a top tier gangsta.
You're culture is different in australia and not nearly as diverse as America. You're confusing correlation with causation .. Furthermore, you are trying to step from specific to general which is a logical fallacy (you're dumb statement is false  and is not even a generality). The generality is that less than 8% of gun related crimes are committed by legal gun onwers in his country. So what.. you know of some thugs in America.. Congratulations.. I know of some in Australia and that wouldn't cause me to make some ignorant comment about the vast majority of sane people. 

THe biggest issue around the world and tragedies therein is : ignorance and stupidity... You're demonstrating some as you speak.
Your dumb dude, go read about australia. It is by far one of the most culturally diverse countries on the planet. Guns dont exist here, we live a peaceful life. Funny thing is if guns did exist i know these bogans would be killing but they cant get em and as a result, i can walk into any neighbourhood in this whole country and feel safe.
Dont need to read about it ..In case you missed it, I just pulled the same stunt you did (trollface).. Statistics don't lie as you said. But wait, there is something beyond statistics.. Opposed to what you're ignorant arse might think over in Australia .. The vast majority of Americans are safe just like you. I walk my drunk arse home from bars and nothing happens to me. I feel safe in my neighborhood too as do most Americans. We own a gun .. big whoop .. Last I recalled, people own knives.. That can kill people too .. What yall got, sporks in Australia? 

Sporks kill too dawg.. Log off B. No one wants to hear your ignorant comments.
December 15, 2012 @ 01:19 AM
CrackPipeLips

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
December 15, 2012 @ 01:30 AM
MrImFukNSleepN

Guns gonna stay.

-insert deal with it gif-
December 15, 2012 @ 01:37 AM
BuddyOmar

Gun laws. 
Yea, the gun got up and decided to go shoot people.

Yea but the person picked up a gun and killed 20+

People who say "gun laws dont need to be more stricter" are retarded. Seriously.

If dude tried this with a knife there would be a lot less deaths and injuries. 

Gun laws need to be tighter.
It would be impossible to clean up the streets of guns.
If someone wants a gun to commit a crime to this extent, they will find one, one way or the other.
Yes but they can make it significantly harder which would still reduce crime rate
The crime rate has nothing to do with guns being available or unavailable. The last time someone tried banning something with the intent of reducing crime it did the exact opposite and spawned one of the most violent eras of organized crime in American history.

This is a people problem not a gun problem. The reality is owning a gun is a tremendous responsibility and not everyone is fit to own one. There is a huge, huge market for illegal weapons so people looking for high-powered, high-fire rate weapons can get them if they want.

I agree with you about making it harder to buy a gun, but you're insinuating that reducing the amount of guns would reduce the amount of crime. It's tempting to make that correlation, but the issues that cause crime have nothing to do with the amount of people owning weapons. Look at a state like Wyoming. Over 67% of the state's population owns firearms and it happens to be one of the states with the least amount of violent crime.

That's a state where you see a lot of sportsman and hunters, sure, but if you can't see why the logic in your argument is flawed, I think the aforementioned example should clear things up.

I been saying this for so long, but we need to take guns away from civilians.

The 2nd amendment DOES NOT state that any civilian can carry fire arms

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed."
Notice how it says a WELL REGULATED MILITIA. Not any fucking citizen.
You have to consider the time in which this was written. Back then firearms were slow-loaded, single shot weapons. The Founders didn't foresee there would be semi-automatic handguns with 15 round magazines, or high-powered assault rifles with a 30 round clip and high fire rate. 

The purpose of the 2nd amendment is so that citzens in this country can arm themselves in the event of a tyrannical takeover, and to ensure that the government is indeed fearful of its citzens. You also have to remember the context of their words. Back then, our Continental Army was made of plenty of civilians, so the idea is that in an emergency, the common man would have the ability to band together and protect the country if need be.

It also allowed for sportsman and regular citizens alike to arm their homesteads to defend against threats. 

You're also over looking a key part: "the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

WE the people are this proverbial militia. You, me, and everyone else are counted upon to safeguard the country in an emergency, and that's why it's important that upstanding, able-bodied and clear-thinking individuals should be allowed to legally own firearms.

Back when the Soviets invaded Finland, the first thing they tried to do was make every citizen in the country turn in their weapons as soon as they occupied the country. I am not some patriotic whackjob, but you have to understand the power that a weapon wields.

If you deny law-abiding citzens the right to defend themselves, you're instead arming a horde of criminals and violent sociopaths. These people WILL get guns no matter what, so making it harder on people like myself to defend ourselves is just illogical.

I own a firearm for the sole purpose of home defense, and regardless of how other's choose to misuse them, I do not think people like me should be subject to over-reactive punitive measures such as the ones you're suggesting. 

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

December 15, 2012 @ 02:01 AM
thatniggatho

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed."
You have to consider the time in which this was written. Back then firearms were slow-loaded, single shot weapons. The Founders didn't foresee there would be semi-automatic handguns with 15 round magazines, or high-powered assault rifles with a 30 round clip and high fire rate. 

The purpose of the 2nd amendment is so that citzens in this country can arm themselves in the event of a tyrannical takeover, and to ensure that the government is indeed fearful of its citzens. You also have to remember the context of their words. Back then, our Continental Army was made of plenty of civilians, so the idea is that in an emergency, the common man would have the ability to band together and protect the country if need be.

It also allowed for sportsman and regular citizens alike to arm their homesteads to defend against threats. 

You're also over looking a key part: "the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

WE the people are this proverbial militia. You, me, and everyone else are counted upon to safeguard the country in an emergency, and that's why it's important that upstanding, able-bodied and clear-thinking individuals should be allowed to legally own firearms.

Back when the Soviets invaded Finland, the first thing they tried to do was make every citizen in the country turn in their weapons as soon as they occupied the country. I am not some patriotic whackjob, but you have to understand the power that a weapon wields.

If you deny law-abiding citzens the right to defend themselves, you're instead arming a horde of criminals and violent sociopaths. These people WILL get guns no matter what, so making it harder on people like myself to defend ourselves is just illogical.

I own a firearm for the sole purpose of home defense, and regardless of how other's choose to misuse them, I do not think people like me should be subject to over-reactive punitive measures such as the ones you're suggesting. 
Educate em Omar'. He seems to have missed a lesson in history class.. Or maybe its that he didn't extract true understanding from the information he can regurgitate.
December 15, 2012 @ 02:23 AM
franjoli

WTB: UNIQLO x UNDERCOVER FISHTAIL UTILITY PARKA IN SIZE S/M ANY COLOUR MESSAGE

December 15, 2012 @ 02:40 AM
chief

Inb4someonechangestheirusernametoadamlanza

•••

December 15, 2012 @ 03:01 AM
++Phil

https://soundcloud.com/drew-michael-2/episode-0-breathe

in regards to the shooting, interesting take 
December 15, 2012 @ 03:04 AM
bjornvan

its too late to make gun laws stricter in US. Yall keep comparing to other countries that have strict gun laws or dont allow citizens to carry, but when was the last time those countries allowed those citizens to carry guns or let citizens have easy access to guns ? Decades ago when was already hard to get. So its way easier to have control over that.. Not only that but even if dude didnt have guns he prob would have still killed those kids. If he made a bomb of some sort the death toll prob would be higher.
I think the best and quickest solution would be to up security in all high traffic public areas.Everything from schools and parks to sporting arenas and grocery stores. Like guns, it would be impossible to control and monitor sick people.
Stricter gun laws in US now wont even put a dent in shootings imo..Maybe if they had in the 70's or earlier it would have been better but now guns are everywhere and even with strict gun laws it wouldn't be too hard to get 1.
Dont get me wrong they should make the law more strict but I wouldn't expect to see any real difference
December 15, 2012 @ 03:10 AM
TASK

this is the guy
December 15, 2012 @ 03:20 AM
King Louis XIV

Educate em Omar'. He seems to have missed a lesson in history class.. Or maybe its that he didn't extract true understanding from the information he can regurgitate.

I been reading the past couple posts and you really need to step down. I don't talk about things I know nothing about, neither should you.

Omar, you got some things right but you got a couple things wrong about his history. First thing, each state/colony had their own mini militia that were trained soldiers. It was these soldiers that formed the Continental Army along with a couple citizens-turned-soldiers.

Second, the Bill of Rights was really only created to persuade the states/Anti-Federalist to to agree to the formation of the United States and the Constitution. This means that the 2nd Amendment along with the rest of the Bill of Rights was really only created as a pulling factor. The right to bear arms was just a perk of being a part of the Union, basically. 

Third, there are many debates about the meaning of the 2nd Amendment. But here's the truth. When the constitution says "Well regulated militia" yes, they do mean the citizens... kinda. A militia was kinda what the Continental Army was. Militia =/= Any Citizen. A Militia is a body of Citizens enrolled for military service during state of emergency. Note the word "military."

Militia are different from professional soldiers, but they are not the same as citizens. A militia is organized, supported and led by a leader. This does not mean any citizen can go out, purchase a firearm, and say they are a part of a militia. Of course, the 2nd Amendment has been interpreted very loosely which is why these days, anyone can purchase a firearm.

Lastly, yea you are correct that the Founding Fathers didn't foresee the advancement of technology with machine guns, etc. Then don't you think that the 2nd Amendment should be taken more seriously? Now that firearms are even more deadly, I believe the government should really regulate gun laws.  

It is legal because I wish it.

Please login first to reply.