Connecticut Shooting vol. What the fuck...

December 14, 2012 @ 22:06:32
This is some sad tragic shit. SHit like this makes me renounce my faith in god and religion
December 14, 2012 @ 22:07:20

December 14, 2012 @ 22:07:35
RIP to all those that died
I will be praying for them
December 14, 2012 @ 22:14:31
Originally posted by Inactive User
Tighter gun laws wouldnt do anything imo 
i mean guns are prohibited in canada, but shootings happen all the time 
use your brain. you're saying making it harder to get a gun wouldn't reduce these incidents? so hypothetically, if we could all easily get grenades, you don't think the number of psychos blowing shit up would increase?

#pedogangweindis

December 14, 2012 @ 22:26:20
Tighter gun laws wouldnt do anything imo 
i mean guns are prohibited in canada, but shootings happen all the time 
use your brain. you're saying making it harder to get a gun wouldn't reduce these incidents? so hypothetically, if we could all easily get grenades, you don't think the number of psychos blowing shit up would increase?
. They will only stop law abiding citizens from
protecting themselves. Criminals that have the intent to kill another
human with a weapon will not stop at the illegal aspect of obtaining
said weapon.
December 14, 2012 @ 22:28:59
But dont most of those massacres come from people who legally own their guns? 
December 14, 2012 @ 22:37:35
as a law abiding citizen that owns an AR-15 and handguns, i can say that gun control wont solve all of americas problems. However, an AR-15 is a devestating weapons when it falls inthe wrong hands. a background check should be the minimum requirement.
December 14, 2012 @ 22:46:45
I thought they did do background checks in the US?

Lil JoJo : i really want rizal! 13:10

December 14, 2012 @ 22:48:41
They do. I'm assuming he worded that post wrong
December 14, 2012 @ 22:54:34
They do background checks but the thing they don't check for is mental stability of the buyer. 
December 14, 2012 @ 22:58:46
Its going to happen regardless of the gun laws... if they were more strict, it would prevent guns (especially a fucking assault rifle) from falling into the wrong hands from time to time, but if someone really wants it, theyre gonna get it. Itd be just like weed. Its not legal. yet somehow we all manage to get our hands on some...
December 14, 2012 @ 23:06:31
they do background checks to see if your a felon or not. they dont do background checks to see if you have a history to mental illness like depression or schizophrenia
December 14, 2012 @ 23:08:21
^^ also an AR-15 isnt an assault rifle. the 'AR' stands for Armalite rifle. An Assult rifle by definition is a weapon capable of fully automatic function. An AR-15 is a a "scary looking" sporting rifle.
December 14, 2012 @ 23:12:20
Obviously tragic, but this kind of shit happens so often now that it doesn't even surprise
December 14, 2012 @ 23:19:01
Kids taken away, a huge percentage of the victims were actually in kindergarten, shit makes me sick. My brother's in year 2 at school at the moment, had something like this happened to him id kill my self. Thank fuck I live in Australia.
December 14, 2012 @ 23:24:42
wtf is wrong with the world... if you're that depressed, jus fuckin kill urself not innocent kids what the fuck
December 14, 2012 @ 23:26:30
People are so focused on guns, violent movies and violent video games that they completely disregard the fact that 1 man (maybe more) got into a school armed to the teeth with ease.

Heighten security, leave guns and entertainment alone.
December 14, 2012 @ 23:29:34
nvmmmmmmmmmmmm.
December 14, 2012 @ 23:33:37
The most stupidest quote. The time's have changed. Also, the American Revolution wasnt fought by a bunch of rebels/citizens with no tactics or leaders. All states gave their military power to the Union.
The people who fought were in the military.

The Union soldiers were led by actual military officers, one being George Washington who was the Commander in Chief.

December 14, 2012 @ 23:36:40
for private firearms sales you dont need a backround check, you dont even need to know the persons name.
December 14, 2012 @ 23:38:58

The most stupidest quote. The time's have changed. Also, the American Revolution wasnt fought by a bunch of rebels/citizens with no tactics or leaders. All states gave their military power to the Union.

The Union soldiers were led by actual military officers, one being George Washington who was the Commander in Chief.
The American revolution WAS fought by rebels and citizens, who used primarily guerilla tactics. They did not have the resources for standardized weapons or even uniforms. And union soldiers were during the civil war, you fucking idiot.
December 14, 2012 @ 23:42:50
What is the logical thing to do besides upholding stricter gun laws?

Have Mrs. Jones packin heat while reading franklin the turtle to her

students? Or put some lone fatass rent-a-cop on every campus? Or maybe some yall hardasses really believe you gonna be the one to stop a dude bent on killing every nigga in sight. Leave that shit to the proper authorities.

you're a moron. as if the cops gonna be there to save you when some crazy fuck walks into your house with an AR-15.

I believe in the right to defend myself and my family against insane people like this guy.
ill bet $100 more people are killed every year in gun related accidents than are saved because they had a gun to defend themselves.
December 14, 2012 @ 23:49:02
In all of this tragedy, no one focuses on the sickness present in the individual who decides to use X to kill people. 
X frankly doesn't matter.

Further, for all the gun experts, who don't own who and never used one, who like to show up on events like this.. 
Handguns are far more dangerous than semi-automatic rifles. Handguns can be concealed.
THe firing action is semi-automatic on most modern handguns. YOu can dispense bullets just as fast as an AR-15... THe firing action on an AR-15 is semi-automatic. You hear it in the rap videos : extendo-clip. You can fit a handgun to have just as many rounds as an assual rifle.. Even more in some cases. For all the ignorant clowns screaming OMFG when they saw the .223 assualt rifle, why? Because it looks big and is intimidating? It's a handgun w/ a tube attached to it ... Did you know that?

THe big root cause is : ignorance/stupidity and lots of people here are demonstrating that.
December 14, 2012 @ 23:49:09
What is the logical thing to do besides upholding stricter gun laws?

Have Mrs. Jones packin heat while reading franklin the turtle to her

students? Or put some lone fatass rent-a-cop on every campus? Or maybe some yall hardasses really believe you gonna be the one to stop a dude bent on killing every nigga in sight. Leave that shit to the proper authorities.

you're a moron. as if the cops gonna be there to save you when some crazy fuck walks into your house with an AR-15.

I believe in the right to defend myself and my family against insane people like this guy.
ill bet $100 more people are killed every year in gun related accidents than are saved because they had a gun to defend themselves.
honestly, guns are dangerous and lead to violence, i dont even care if people are pro guns because they believe people should have the right to decide, dont act like guns arent dangerous.
that being said, it doesnt really matter if guns are legal or not theyre already out there and easy to get, its too late for much gun control at this point.
December 14, 2012 @ 23:54:18
for private firearms sales you dont need a backround check, you dont even need to know the persons name.
you do need an FFL for it to be legal in CA I don't know how things work in other states though.
December 14, 2012 @ 23:57:25
you do need an FFL for it to be legal in CA I don't know how things work in other states though.
December 14, 2012 @ 23:57:27
Yeah, I got mine when I was in CA. 1-2 week hold.. Background check. P.S - Conneticut has some of the strictest gun laws in America... Still didn't prevent this tragedy.

Washington D.C has a practical gun ban and has some of the worse gun related crime rates in America. 
Pure ignorance on behalf of most commenters .. Again, this is the biggest root cause for most of the dumb sh*t that happens in this country: Self righteous ignorant clowns wanting to get their 'say' on everything.
December 14, 2012 @ 23:57:31
December 14, 2012 @ 23:59:03

The American revolution WAS fought by rebels and citizens, who used primarily guerilla tactics. They did not have the resources for standardized weapons or even uniforms. And union soldiers were during the civil war, you fucking idiot.

You're really gonna try to debate this with me?

You must be one stupid little fuck who thinks they know something cause they learned it from a high school textbook. All your statements are wrong.

1. No. They were NOT citizens. They were soldiers. They were trained to be a part of the Union army. Wanna know something else? After the war, they were war veterans who got PAID for their military service.

2. No. They did not use guerilla tactics. They were led by Washington. Washington was a officer in the Virginia Army AND he fought under the British in the French-Indian war you dumbass. Washington had war experience. He knew the rules of war.

3. Again you're wrong. The Union soldiers did have uniforms. Yes, in the beginning they didnt, but they eventually did rather quickly.

These look like uniforms to me!

4. Oh we got a smartass in here. When I said Union I didn't mean the Union Army from the Civil War. Obviously I meant the federal army. Union = Federal. But if you wanna be a smartass about it, then the Continental army.

Step your high school history knowledge down, dumb ass.

December 15, 2012 @ 00:03:43
lol do you even own a firearm?
Please login first to reply.
x