Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
December 14, 2012 @ 11:38 PM
i_hate_simps

The most stupidest quote. The time's have changed. Also, the American Revolution wasnt fought by a bunch of rebels/citizens with no tactics or leaders. All states gave their military power to the Union.
The people who fought were in the military.

The Union soldiers were led by actual military officers, one being George Washington who was the Commander in Chief.
The American revolution WAS fought by rebels and citizens, who used primarily guerilla tactics. They did not have the resources for standardized weapons or even uniforms. And union soldiers were during the civil war, you fucking idiot.
December 14, 2012 @ 11:42 PM
Black Donald Trump

What is the logical thing to do besides upholding stricter gun laws?

Have Mrs. Jones packin heat while reading franklin the turtle to her

students? Or put some lone fatass rent-a-cop on every campus? Or maybe some yall hardasses really believe you gonna be the one to stop a dude bent on killing every nigga in sight. Leave that shit to the proper authorities.

you're a moron. as if the cops gonna be there to save you when some crazy fuck walks into your house with an AR-15.

I believe in the right to defend myself and my family against insane people like this guy.
ill bet $100 more people are killed every year in gun related accidents than are saved because they had a gun to defend themselves.
December 14, 2012 @ 11:49 PM
thatniggatho

In all of this tragedy, no one focuses on the sickness present in the individual who decides to use X to kill people. 
X frankly doesn't matter.

Further, for all the gun experts, who don't own who and never used one, who like to show up on events like this.. 
Handguns are far more dangerous than semi-automatic rifles. Handguns can be concealed.
THe firing action is semi-automatic on most modern handguns. YOu can dispense bullets just as fast as an AR-15... THe firing action on an AR-15 is semi-automatic. You hear it in the rap videos : extendo-clip. You can fit a handgun to have just as many rounds as an assual rifle.. Even more in some cases. For all the ignorant clowns screaming OMFG when they saw the .223 assualt rifle, why? Because it looks big and is intimidating? It's a handgun w/ a tube attached to it ... Did you know that?

THe big root cause is : ignorance/stupidity and lots of people here are demonstrating that.
December 14, 2012 @ 11:49 PM
Black Donald Trump

students? Or put some lone fatass rent-a-cop on every campus? Or maybe some yall hardasses really believe you gonna be the one to stop a dude bent on killing every nigga in sight. Leave that shit to the proper authorities.

you're a moron. as if the cops gonna be there to save you when some crazy fuck walks into your house with an AR-15.

I believe in the right to defend myself and my family against insane people like this guy.
ill bet $100 more people are killed every year in gun related accidents than are saved because they had a gun to defend themselves.
honestly, guns are dangerous and lead to violence, i dont even care if people are pro guns because they believe people should have the right to decide, dont act like guns arent dangerous.
that being said, it doesnt really matter if guns are legal or not theyre already out there and easy to get, its too late for much gun control at this point.
December 14, 2012 @ 11:54 PM
EYETOGRAPHY

I thought they did do background checks in the US?
for private firearms sales you dont need a backround check, you dont even need to know the persons name.
you do need an FFL for it to be legal in CA I don't know how things work in other states though.
December 14, 2012 @ 11:57 PM
EYETOGRAPHY

for private firearms sales you dont need a backround check, you dont even need to know the persons name.
you do need an FFL for it to be legal in CA I don't know how things work in other states though.
thatniggatho

Yeah, I got mine when I was in CA. 1-2 week hold.. Background check. P.S - Conneticut has some of the strictest gun laws in America... Still didn't prevent this tragedy.

Washington D.C has a practical gun ban and has some of the worse gun related crime rates in America. 
Pure ignorance on behalf of most commenters .. Again, this is the biggest root cause for most of the dumb sh*t that happens in this country: Self righteous ignorant clowns wanting to get their 'say' on everything.
EYETOGRAPHY

December 14, 2012 @ 11:59 PM
WatchOutForSelener

The most stupidest quote. The time's have changed. Also, the American Revolution wasnt fought by a bunch of rebels/citizens with no tactics or leaders. All states gave their military power to the Union.
The people who fought were in the military.

The Union soldiers were led by actual military officers, one being George Washington who was the Commander in Chief.
The American revolution WAS fought by rebels and citizens, who used primarily guerilla tactics. They did not have the resources for standardized weapons or even uniforms. And union soldiers were during the civil war, you fucking idiot.

You're really gonna try to debate this with me?

You must be one stupid little fuck who thinks they know something cause they learned it from a high school textbook. All your statements are wrong.

1. No. They were NOT citizens. They were soldiers. They were trained to be a part of the Union army. Wanna know something else? After the war, they were war veterans who got PAID for their military service.

2. No. They did not use guerilla tactics. They were led by Washington. Washington was a officer in the Virginia Army AND he fought under the British in the French-Indian war you dumbass. Washington had war experience. He knew the rules of war.

3. Again you're wrong. The Union soldiers did have uniforms. Yes, in the beginning they didnt, but they eventually did rather quickly.

These look like uniforms to me!

4. Oh we got a smartass in here. When I said Union I didn't mean the Union Army from the Civil War. Obviously I meant the federal army. Union = Federal. But if you wanna be a smartass about it, then the Continental army.

Step your high school history knowledge down, dumb ass.

December 15, 2012 @ 12:03 AM
EYETOGRAPHY

[quote=CrackPipeLips">

honestly, guns are dangerous and lead to violence, i dont even care if people are pro guns because they believe people should have the right to decide, dont act like guns arent dangerous.
that being said, it doesnt really matter if guns are legal or not theyre already out there and easy to get, its too late for much gun control at this point.

lol do you even own a firearm?
EYETOGRAPHY

[quote=CrackPipeLips">

EYETOGRAPHY

[quote=CrackPipeLips">

December 15, 2012 @ 12:05 AM
thatniggatho

You're really gonna try not debate this with me?

You must be one stupid little fuck who thinks they know something cause they learned it from a high school textbook. All your statements are wrong.

1. No. They were NOT citizens. They were soldiers. They were trained to be a part of the Union army. Wanna know something else? After the war, they were war veterans who got PAID for their military service.

2. No. They did not use guerilla tactics. They were led by Washington. Washington was a officer in the Virginia Army AND he fought under the British in the French-Indian war you dumbass. Washington had war experience. He knew the rules of war.

3. Again you're wrong. The Union soldiers did have uniforms. Yes, in the beginning they didnt, but they eventually did rather quickly.

4. Oh we got a smartass in here. When I said Union I didn't mean the Union Army from the Civil War. Obviously I meant the federal army. Union = Federal. But if you wanna be a smartass about it, then the Continental army.

Here comes this nigga trainer red w/ the irrelevant history babble... Trying to demonstrate to us all his mastery in knowing shit that once was. Listen, let me drop some knowledge on your still in school ass. History.. The present and future are nothing more than manifestations of Human Psychology....

A+B = C 
History : Back in 1920, some nigga added A and B and it equaled C.

That shits irrelevant. It's 2012 and in this country we have the right to bear arms. Guns are not what are the root cause of this tragedy. In china a nigga just stabbed 20 kids to death today. WTF should we confiscate knives dawg? Wtf does history have to do w/ any of this shit. Niggas in America are stupid in the head thus why shit like this pops off a lot. The data shows this. I don't need some whack ass in journey in history to dissect some of the root reasons for today's tragedy. Todays tragedy can be explained by shit that's relevant in todays day and time. Fuck we gotta go back 100-200 years to understand today for? 

Dumb ass niggas in school always think they're mr.Know-it-alls. Nigga graduate and step your monkey ass out into the real world.

You wanna talk history? Lets talk about the present. Presently, every-time the economy dips or the govt. talks about infringing on people's rights, gun sales soar. Niggas are getting strapped. Now look back in history as to how niggas fought for what this country once was and compare that to the degrading present day. Your stupid ass is still in school. You don't know jack sh*t about life and are ill equipped to make any conjectures about how the past has any impact on the present/future. 

The fool who shot up people today was mentally ill and had clinical conditions.. As were many of the recent mass shooters. Wtf does history have to do w/ that? Niggas are ill in the head. 
December 15, 2012 @ 12:10 AM
WPGMB

ayo guys its was mind control. aiiiiiiiight
December 15, 2012 @ 12:11 AM
EYETOGRAPHY

Here comes this nigga trainer red w/ the irrelevant history babble... Trying to demonstrate to us all his mastery in knowing shit that once was. Listen, let me drop some knowledge on your still in school ass. History.. The present and future are nothing more than manifestations of Human Psychology....

A+B = C 

That shits irrelevant. It's 2012 and in this country we have the right to bear arms. Guns are not what are the root cause of this tragedy. In china a nigga just stabbed 20 kids to death today. WTF should we confiscate knives dawg? Wtf does history have to do w/ any of this shit. Niggas in America are stupid in the head thus why shit like this pops off a lot. The data shows this. I don't need some whack ass in journey in history to dissect some of the root reasons for today's tragedy. Todays tragedy can be explained by shit that's relevant in todays day and time. Fuck we gotta go back 100-200 years to understand today for? 

Dumb ass niggas in school always think they're mr.Know-it-alls. Nigga graduate and step your monkey ass out into the real world.
December 15, 2012 @ 12:12 AM
WatchOutForSelener

A+B = C 

lmfao at this dumbass coming back with his psychology arguments. i guess you didnt understand the first time i ethered yo ass.

the point im making is that the 2nd amendment doesn't say that any person can carry firearms.

it says "a well regulated militia."

do you understand my point? Whether times are different now or not, the Constitution is the Constitution.

Maybe the Supreme Court or whatever needs to update it but until then, i dont believe any civilian should have he right to bear arms.

December 15, 2012 @ 12:12 AM
WatchOutForSelener

double. hb sucks now

December 15, 2012 @ 12:16 AM
mrscrouge

i'm in the uk and shit like this never happens here and it's clearly down to gun laws. here you can get a shotgun legally but you have to have so many checks first. nobody here can get handguns or assault rifles except for on the black market and if you're caught with them you're in jail for a long time. i think the last time someone went into a school and killed children here was in 1996. so either the high rate of events like this happening in america is down to either 1) gun laws or 2) americans are crazy as fuck. take your pick
Land Mass:
Europe- 10,180,000 Sq/KM
US- 9,826,675 Sq/KM

Population:
Europe- 836,398,000
US- 309,496,000

Murder Rate:
Europe- 4.83 per 100,000
US- 4.58 per 100,000

Gun Ownership:
Europe- 12,000 per 100,000
US- 90,000 per 100,000

CONCLUSIONS
Europe's murder rate of 4.83 per 100,000 is higher than that of the United States' 4.58 per 100,000, but has only 14% the civilian gun ownership of the U.S. 
Conversely, the U.S. has 7.33 times the civilian gun ownership of Europe, but a lower murder rate.
December 15, 2012 @ 12:17 AM
oneallah

SOMETHING HEARTBREAKING, THIS KID WROTE THIS AS HE WAS HIDING FROM THE SHOOTER:
http://i1141.photobucket.com/albums/n584/oneallah/r91xu9_zpsd6a2a291.jpg
December 15, 2012 @ 12:19 AM
It's Only Hype

lmfao at this dumbass coming back with his psychology arguments. i guess you didnt understand the first time i ethered yo ass.

the point im making is that the 2nd amendment doesn't say that any person can carry firearms.

do you understand my point? Whether times are different now or not, the Constitution is the Constitution.

Maybe the Supreme Court or whatever needs to update it but until then, i dont believe any civilian should have he right to bear arms.
The wording of the 2nd Amendment has always been debated. It says-

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free
state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be
infringed.
-

There is no exclusion of people to keep and bear arms, on the contrary, it states the opposite
December 15, 2012 @ 12:21 AM
EYETOGRAPHY

A+B = C 

For Immediate Release:   12/11/2012BELLEVUE, WA – The Second Amendment Foundation has won a huge victory for the right to bear arms outside the home, with a ruling in the Seventh Circuit Court of Appeals that declares the right to self-defense is “broader than the right to have a gun in one’s home.”The case of Moore v. Madigan, with Judge Richard Posner writing for the majority, gives the Illinois legislature 180 days to "craft a new gun law that will impose reasonable limitations, consistent with the public safety and the Second Amendment…on the carrying of guns in public.”“We are very happy with Judge Posner’s majority opinion,” said SAF founder and Executive Vice President Alan M. Gottlieb. “This is a victory for Illinois citizens who have been long denied a right recognized in the other 49 states; to have the means necessary for self-defense outside the home.“In the broader sense,” he added, “this ruling affirms that the right to keep and bear arms, itself, extends beyond the boundary of one’s front door. This is a huge victory for the Second Amendment.”“The Second Amendment,” Judge Posner writes, “states in its entirety that ‘a well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.’ The right to ‘bear’ as distinct from the right to ‘keep’ arms is unlikely to refer to the home. To speak of ‘bearing’ arms within one’s home would at all times have been an awkward usage. A right to bear arms thus implies a right to carry a loaded gun outside the home."Later, Judge Posner adds, “To confine the right to be armed to the home is to divorce the Second Amendment from the right of self-defense described in Heller and McDonald.”“That the court will give Illinois lawmakers six months to craft a law allowing carry outside the home recognizes that the right to bear arms means what it says,” Gottlieb concluded. “The ball is now in the Legislature’s court, and we eagerly wait to see how well they can live up to their responsibility.”The Second Amendment Foundation (www.saf.org) is the nation's oldest and largest tax-exempt education, research, publishing and legal action group focusing on the Constitutional right and heritage to privately own and possess firearms. Founded in 1974, The Foundation has grown to more than 650,000 members and supporters and conducts many programs designed to better inform the public about the consequences of gun control. In addition to the landmark McDonald v. Chicago Supreme Court Case, SAF has previously funded successful firearms-related suits against the cities of Los Angeles; New Haven, CT; New Orleans; Chicago and San Francisco on behalf of American gun owners, a lawsuit against the cities suing gun makers and numerous amicus briefs holding the Second Amendment as an individual right.
December 15, 2012 @ 12:21 AM
WatchOutForSelener

sad

Did this kid pass away?

December 15, 2012 @ 12:23 AM
thatniggatho

Nigga the only person you are 'ethering' is yourself. The point is.. On the constitution is that its a 'living' document : 
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Living_Constitution
"The Living Constitution is a concept in the United States of America, also referred to as loose constructionism, constitutional interpretation which claims that the Constitution has a dynamic meaning or that it has the properties of a human in the sense that it changes. The idea is associated with views that contemporaneous society should be taken into account when interpreting key constitutional phrases"

So, it's up to interpretation... Our constitution also states freedoms that we have and our country was built on the armed defense therein. With things unraveling as much as they are today, it is within every citizens right to bear arms to defend their own individual freedoms. With the proliferation of guns and the every increasing proliferation of guns as there is even a mention of 'gun control'/'stricter gun laws' in the face of ever decreases and infringement on a citizens rights, you should undertand that the constitutional amendment #2 is working just as it was designed... At the end of the day, this is a democracy. Our govt. is there to serve its people and it would seem when/if that changed as it did when the fore fathers formed this country that individuals would have the power to rise up and re-assert their freedoms.

Now, If you have some other interoperation, I'd love to here it. Spare me on the history bullshit though. I graduated years ago w/ my Masters. You're not impressing anyone.  One thing you'll learn once you get out of that academic box and enter in the real world is that you don't know shit.
December 15, 2012 @ 12:26 AM
WatchOutForSelener

lawl at this nikka tryna school me on living constitution. dat basic 10th grade government class knowledge might now make it for you

December 15, 2012 @ 12:27 AM
YUNG C

i'm in the uk and shit like this never happens here and it's clearly down to gun laws. here you can get a shotgun legally but you have to have so many checks first. nobody here can get handguns or assault rifles except for on the black market and if you're caught with them you're in jail for a long time. i think the last time someone went into a school and killed children here was in 1996. so either the high rate of events like this happening in america is down to either 1) gun laws or 2) americans are crazy as fuck. take your pick
Land Mass:
Europe- 10,180,000 Sq/KM
US- 9,826,675 Sq/KM

Population:
Europe- 836,398,000
US- 309,496,000

Murder Rate:
Europe- 4.83 per 100,000
US- 4.58 per 100,000

Gun Ownership:
US- 90,000 per 100,000

CONCLUSIONS
Europe's murder rate of 4.83 per 100,000 is higher than that of the United States' 4.58 per 100,000, but has only 14% the civilian gun ownership of the U.S. 
Conversely, the U.S. has 7.33 times the civilian gun ownership of Europe, but a lower murder rate.
Europe's a continent though.
December 15, 2012 @ 12:29 AM
thatniggatho

fuck this gay earth
Not that it is of any conciliation but shit like this happens that is 100x worse all over the world each day and no one bats an eye. With the good comes the bad. So, on the contrary.. It's a beautiful country we will live in and its unfortunate tragedies like this happen from time to time. When they do, we most not make emotional/irrational responses but be steadfast in seeking real solutions to the root cause of the problem. 
December 15, 2012 @ 12:30 AM
DarianaGrande

I hate when people say "Shit like this happens all the time". Yea thats true, but that doesn't make this any less of a tragedy.

http://soundcloud.com/anonymousnigger

December 15, 2012 @ 12:31 AM
thatniggatho

lawl at this nikka tryna school me on living constitution. dat basic 10th grade government class knowledge might now make it for you
Try graduating first and then get at me about grade level knowledge.
Aside from that, try sticking to the topic and spreading knowledge. No one gives a fuck about your sorry ass degree. You aren't the only educated nigga in here.. I question whether you are anyway.

From the way you were yapping your gums, you could use a re-education in 10grade govt. class.. Must be that 4.0 nigga at the local community college (night school).
December 15, 2012 @ 12:32 AM
keereeyos

Land Mass:
Europe- 10,180,000 Sq/KM
US- 9,826,675 Sq/KM

Population:
Europe- 836,398,000
US- 309,496,000

Murder Rate:
Europe- 4.83 per 100,000
US- 4.58 per 100,000

Gun Ownership:
US- 90,000 per 100,000

CONCLUSIONS
Uhh, we got a dumbass over here. 

First of all, you're comparing a whole CONTINENT, with different countries that have different laws, to the US, just one country. Of course the ratio is going to be high, its 800,000,000 versus 300,000,000, and funny enough, the difference in ratio is quite close even though Europe has 500 million more people; that only should tell you whats wrong with America.
Secondly, how often do you hear about MASS SHOOTINGS in Europe, or hell, even Canada? This is like what, the second mass shooting of the year (first was the theatre one in Aurora) in the US. Don't be mad cuz 'Mericans love to stroke the barrels of their guns.
December 15, 2012 @ 12:32 AM
thatniggatho

I hate when people say "Shit like this happens all the time". Yea thats true, but that doesn't make this any less of a tragedy.
Live through some tragedies and learn about the many that happen around the world on a daily baiss and see how you feel about the statement "Shit like this happens all the time".

Feel most niggas on here are too young and never went through shit the way they become emo boxes about shit like this.
Were any of your kids in that school today? So, as much as you want to catch feels, you probably are as concerned as I am about this right now. 

The important thing is to get beyond the tragedy and think of ways to intelligently prevent future ones.

Please login first to reply.