Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
December 14, 2012 @ 08:44 PM
CrackPipeLips

i'm in the uk and shit like this never happens here and it's clearly down to gun laws. here you can get a shotgun legally but you have to have so many checks first. nobody here can get handguns or assault rifles except for on the black market and if you're caught with them you're in jail for a long time. i think the last time someone went into a school and killed children here was in 1996. so either the high rate of events like this happening in america is down to either 1) gun laws or 2) americans are crazy as fuck. take your pick

dude shut up.    Britain has one of the highest rates of stabbing deaths in the world.
December 14, 2012 @ 08:44 PM
Teal.

Gun laws. 
Yea, the gun got up and decided to go shoot people.

Yea but the person picked up a gun and killed 20+

People who say "gun laws dont need to be more stricter" are retarded. Seriously.

If dude tried this with a knife there would be a lot less deaths and injuries. 

Gun laws need to be tighter.
It would be impossible to clean up the streets of guns.
If someone wants a gun to commit a crime to this extent, they will find one, one way or the other.
To the smart ass, how about a more strict background check for a man who was clearly described as "troubling"? If he truly wanted a gun, I'm not saying he couldn't get one. But with more strict gun laws, this would unquestionably reduce the amount of pointless, insane incidents like this. If that's too hard to comprehend, which it probably is for most people on here, then I can't help ya. 

see, you fuckin dumb ass americans make fun of Canada, but little did you know here we require extensive federally conducted background checks to own guns. Just like you decbribed
nigga it could be a sane person when he got the gun but when he go crazy.. that federally background check can't  do shit.

of course its impossible to make the chance of shit like this happening 0%, they do the checks to mitigate the risk of it happening. you obviously can't grasp that. Of course a sane person could go crazy, but conducting background checks at least weens out the clearly insane people. unlike in the states, you niggas give guns to anyone.
good luck when getting robbed by this so called ''checked person'' .
December 14, 2012 @ 08:45 PM
CrackPipeLips

Gun laws. 

People who say "gun laws dont need to be more stricter" are retarded. Seriously.

If someone wants a gun to commit a crime to this extent, they will find one, one way or the other.
To the smart ass, how about a more strict background check for a man who was clearly described as "troubling"? If he truly wanted a gun, I'm not saying he couldn't get one. But with more strict gun laws, this would unquestionably reduce the amount of pointless, insane incidents like this. If that's too hard to comprehend, which it probably is for most people on here, then I can't help ya. 

see, you fuckin dumb ass americans make fun of Canada, but little did you know here we require extensive federally conducted background checks to own guns. Just like you decbribed
nigga it could be a sane person when he got the gun but when he go crazy.. that federally background check can't  do shit.

of course its impossible to make the chance of shit like this happening 0%, they do the checks to mitigate the risk of it happening. you obviously can't grasp that. Of course a sane person could go crazy, but conducting background checks at least weens out the clearly insane people. unlike in the states, you niggas give guns to anyone.

are you fucking retarded? do you not have reading comprehension skills? I just said its impossible to eliminate all risk of events like this happening, but they do the checks to decrease the risk, and it works. look at statistics dummy.
December 14, 2012 @ 08:57 PM
TASK

Dat uncanny coincidence doe
December 14, 2012 @ 09:00 PM
Jollibee.

More securities in school. No exception.
December 14, 2012 @ 09:08 PM
EYETOGRAPHY

Gun laws. 

are you fucking retarded? do you not have reading comprehension skills? I just said its impossible to eliminate all risk of events like this happening, but they do the checks to decrease the risk, and it works. look at statistics dummy.
December 14, 2012 @ 09:36 PM
It's Only Hype

i'm in the uk and shit like this never happens here and it's clearly down to gun laws. here you can get a shotgun legally but you have to have so many checks first. nobody here can get handguns or assault rifles except for on the black market and if you're caught with them you're in jail for a long time. i think the last time someone went into a school and killed children here was in 1996. so either the high rate of events like this happening in america is down to either 1) gun laws or 2) americans are crazy as fuck. take your pick

dude shut up.    Britain has one of the highest rates of stabbing deaths in the world.
yeah but nobody's running into schools and stabbing children.
China and Japan sad
December 14, 2012 @ 09:36 PM
It's Only Hype

double post. HB sucks
December 14, 2012 @ 09:53 PM
BlackBananas

December 14, 2012 @ 10:04 PM
shnoosetheboose

Didn't realize they had AR-15s that are lethal from over 500 yds during the American Revolution.. Killing potential has increased exponentially from the muskets and shit they used back then.
December 14, 2012 @ 10:06 PM
FROADS

This is some sad tragic shit. SHit like this makes me renounce my faith in god and religion
December 14, 2012 @ 10:07 PM
chaos387

December 14, 2012 @ 10:07 PM
PowerCum

RIP to all those that died
I will be praying for them
December 14, 2012 @ 10:14 PM
Iggle

Tighter gun laws wouldnt do anything imo 
i mean guns are prohibited in canada, but shootings happen all the time 
use your brain. you're saying making it harder to get a gun wouldn't reduce these incidents? so hypothetically, if we could all easily get grenades, you don't think the number of psychos blowing shit up would increase?

#pedogangweindis

December 14, 2012 @ 10:26 PM
TASK

Tighter gun laws wouldnt do anything imo 
i mean guns are prohibited in canada, but shootings happen all the time 
use your brain. you're saying making it harder to get a gun wouldn't reduce these incidents? so hypothetically, if we could all easily get grenades, you don't think the number of psychos blowing shit up would increase?
. They will only stop law abiding citizens from
protecting themselves. Criminals that have the intent to kill another
human with a weapon will not stop at the illegal aspect of obtaining
said weapon.
December 14, 2012 @ 10:28 PM
DarianaGrande

But dont most of those massacres come from people who legally own their guns? 

http://soundcloud.com/anonymousnigger

December 14, 2012 @ 10:37 PM
CrackPipeLips

as a law abiding citizen that owns an AR-15 and handguns, i can say that gun control wont solve all of americas problems. However, an AR-15 is a devestating weapons when it falls inthe wrong hands. a background check should be the minimum requirement.
December 14, 2012 @ 10:46 PM
Josh.

I thought they did do background checks in the US?

Lil JoJo : i really want rizal! 13:10

December 14, 2012 @ 10:48 PM
It's Only Hype

They do. I'm assuming he worded that post wrong
December 14, 2012 @ 10:54 PM
EYETOGRAPHY

They do background checks but the thing they don't check for is mental stability of the buyer. 
December 14, 2012 @ 10:58 PM
Sheep

Its going to happen regardless of the gun laws... if they were more strict, it would prevent guns (especially a fucking assault rifle) from falling into the wrong hands from time to time, but if someone really wants it, theyre gonna get it. Itd be just like weed. Its not legal. yet somehow we all manage to get our hands on some...
December 14, 2012 @ 11:06 PM
CrackPipeLips

they do background checks to see if your a felon or not. they dont do background checks to see if you have a history to mental illness like depression or schizophrenia
December 14, 2012 @ 11:08 PM
CrackPipeLips

^^ also an AR-15 isnt an assault rifle. the 'AR' stands for Armalite rifle. An Assult rifle by definition is a weapon capable of fully automatic function. An AR-15 is a a "scary looking" sporting rifle.
December 14, 2012 @ 11:12 PM
brannen

Obviously tragic, but this kind of shit happens so often now that it doesn't even surprise
December 14, 2012 @ 11:19 PM
Cylinder

Kids taken away, a huge percentage of the victims were actually in kindergarten, shit makes me sick. My brother's in year 2 at school at the moment, had something like this happened to him id kill my self. Thank fuck I live in Australia.
December 14, 2012 @ 11:24 PM
Cheeched

wtf is wrong with the world... if you're that depressed, jus fuckin kill urself not innocent kids what the fuck
December 14, 2012 @ 11:26 PM
MrImFukNSleepN

People are so focused on guns, violent movies and violent video games that they completely disregard the fact that 1 man (maybe more) got into a school armed to the teeth with ease.

Heighten security, leave guns and entertainment alone.
December 14, 2012 @ 11:29 PM
teows

nvmmmmmmmmmmmm.

i was fuckdante. love sosa gucci coach out the bitches weave merc out

December 14, 2012 @ 11:33 PM
WatchOutForSelener

The most stupidest quote. The time's have changed. Also, the American Revolution wasnt fought by a bunch of rebels/citizens with no tactics or leaders. All states gave their military power to the Union.
The people who fought were in the military.

The Union soldiers were led by actual military officers, one being George Washington who was the Commander in Chief.

December 14, 2012 @ 11:36 PM
TASK

for private firearms sales you dont need a backround check, you dont even need to know the persons name.

Please login first to reply.