Connecticut Shooting vol. What the fuck...

December 14, 2012 @ 19:46:26
Dude is bitchmade for killing himself to escape the reality of what he did.
December 14, 2012 @ 19:47:05
Yeah take away the guns... shit take away the drugs while your at it too
December 14, 2012 @ 19:49:38
REGULAR NIGGAS DON'T NEED MILITARY GRADE WEAPONS B.
December 14, 2012 @ 19:50:24
There are shootings happening nearly every week now in the United States. What the hell is going on?

i have no words this is just horrific
i also heard in china yesterday a man knifed 20+ kids
shits fucking sick

i bet this dude prbly thought the world would end on the 21st

2 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

December 14, 2012 @ 19:54:07
18 children though...goddamn. I'm about an hour away from the school smh

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

December 14, 2012 @ 19:55:14
December 14, 2012 @ 19:55:19
There are shootings happening nearly every week now in the United States. What the hell is going on?

i have no words this is just horrific
i also heard in china yesterday a man knifed 20+ kids
shits fucking sick

i bet this dude prbly thought the world would end on the 21st
Are these "Copy cat" killers? Shit, more and more is doing it. Its like when they see it on the news it pushes them to do the same thing or worse. World is shit
December 14, 2012 @ 19:56:58
well, all i gotta say is... C A N A D A smokeyface

nah but on the real tho RIP to those children and god I cant even begin to say how much I feel for the parents
December 14, 2012 @ 19:58:57
R.I.P the dead. For those didn't like/get my first comment, I mean the US army and others kill kids every other day but no one gets mad about it, just pisses me off a bit that it has to be in the US get real attention. No less of a tragedy though. Whatever the dude who did this went through to drive him to the point where he could pull something like this off his horrible, it's a tragedy of it's own that no one could help or heal him before he did this. No kid DESERVES to die, no matter what. It's time the US stopped debating gun control and actually did something about it. Even if it does makes a black market, it will still reduce the number of people armed to the teeth. People only 'need' guns to defend them selves because its so easy to buy a gun as it is legal. I'd rather see thousands of people get their homes robbed because they couldn't shoot back than a pile of dead bodies from legally sold weapons. 

3 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

December 14, 2012 @ 20:02:58
R.I.P the dead. For those didn't like/get my first comment, I mean the US army and others kill kids every other day but no one gets mad about it, just pisses me off a bit that it has to be in the US get real attention. No less of a tragedy though. Whatever the dude who did this went through to drive him to the point where he could pull something like this off his horrible, it's a tragedy of it's own that no one could help or heal him before he did this. No kid DESERVES to die, no matter what. It's time the US stopped debating gun control and actually did something about it. Even if it does makes a black market, it will still reduce the number of people armed to the teeth. People only 'need' guns to defend them selves because its so easy to buy a gun as it is legal. I'd rather see thousands of people get their homes robbed because they couldn't shoot back than a pile of dead bodies from legally sold weapons. 
So you think the US army rountinely opens fire on elementary schools? ok.

3 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

December 14, 2012 @ 20:05:49
What is the logical thing to do besides upholding stricter gun laws? Have Mrs. Jones packin heat while reading franklin the turtle to her
students? Or put some lone fatass rent-a-cop on every campus? Or maybe some yall hardasses really believe you gonna be the one to stop a dude bent on killing every nigga in sight. Leave that shit to the proper authorities.
December 14, 2012 @ 20:06:21
Originally posted by Inactive User
I been saying this for so long, but we need to take guns away from civilians.

The 2nd amendment DOES NOT state that any civilian can carry fire arms

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed."
Notice how it says a WELL REGULATED MILITIA. Not any fucking citizen.
horrible post
December 14, 2012 @ 20:06:44
Seriously fucked up. I bet more shootings,rapes, and murders by other idiots will occur leading up to the 21st.
I was thinking kind of the same thing. Like people will just say "fuck it, the worlds about to end anyways" and commit mass murders. I swear this December 21st shit got people either paranoid or completing a bucket list.
December 14, 2012 @ 20:08:18
What is the logical thing to do besides upholding stricter gun laws?

Have Mrs. Jones packin heat while reading franklin the turtle to her

students? Or put some lone fatass rent-a-cop on every campus? Or maybe some yall hardasses really believe you gonna be the one to stop a dude bent on killing every nigga in sight. Leave that shit to the proper authorities.

you're a moron. as if the cops gonna be there to save you when some crazy fuck walks into your house with an AR-15.

I believe in the right to defend myself and my family against insane people like this guy.
December 14, 2012 @ 20:09:58
Seriously fucked up. I bet more shootings,rapes, and murders by other idiots will occur leading up to the 21st.
I was thinking kind of the same thing. Like people will just say "fuck it, the worlds about to end anyways" and commit mass murders. I swear this December 21st shit got people either paranoid or completing a bucket list.

self fullfilling prophecy.. the world is gonna end cause of us killing each other.

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

December 14, 2012 @ 20:10:57
Wtf? I guess CNN showed the wrong profile?
(Invalid img)
December 14, 2012 @ 20:11:14
Originally posted by Inactive User
So you think the US army rountinely opens fire on elementary schools? ok.
and no i think he is saying that in other countries when the military gets deployed they prbly kill kids in villages and shit

Please login first to reply.
x