Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
December 14, 2012 @ 07:54 PM
beenyce

18 children though...goddamn. I'm about an hour away from the school smh
December 14, 2012 @ 07:55 PM
oneallah

December 14, 2012 @ 07:55 PM
DannyHH

There are shootings happening nearly every week now in the United States. What the hell is going on?

i have no words this is just horrific
i also heard in china yesterday a man knifed 20+ kids
shits fucking sick

i bet this dude prbly thought the world would end on the 21st
Are these "Copy cat" killers? Shit, more and more is doing it. Its like when they see it on the news it pushes them to do the same thing or worse. World is shit
December 14, 2012 @ 07:56 PM
bugzzz

suspended

well, all i gotta say is... C A N A D A cool

nah but on the real tho RIP to those children and god I cant even begin to say how much I feel for the parents
December 14, 2012 @ 07:58 PM
ukbam

R.I.P the dead. For those didn't like/get my first comment, I mean the US army and others kill kids every other day but no one gets mad about it, just pisses me off a bit that it has to be in the US get real attention. No less of a tragedy though. Whatever the dude who did this went through to drive him to the point where he could pull something like this off his horrible, it's a tragedy of it's own that no one could help or heal him before he did this. No kid DESERVES to die, no matter what. It's time the US stopped debating gun control and actually did something about it. Even if it does makes a black market, it will still reduce the number of people armed to the teeth. People only 'need' guns to defend them selves because its so easy to buy a gun as it is legal. I'd rather see thousands of people get their homes robbed because they couldn't shoot back than a pile of dead bodies from legally sold weapons. 
December 14, 2012 @ 08:02 PM
Beach2theBay

R.I.P the dead. For those didn't like/get my first comment, I mean the US army and others kill kids every other day but no one gets mad about it, just pisses me off a bit that it has to be in the US get real attention. No less of a tragedy though. Whatever the dude who did this went through to drive him to the point where he could pull something like this off his horrible, it's a tragedy of it's own that no one could help or heal him before he did this. No kid DESERVES to die, no matter what. It's time the US stopped debating gun control and actually did something about it. Even if it does makes a black market, it will still reduce the number of people armed to the teeth. People only 'need' guns to defend them selves because its so easy to buy a gun as it is legal. I'd rather see thousands of people get their homes robbed because they couldn't shoot back than a pile of dead bodies from legally sold weapons. 

So you think the US army rountinely opens fire on elementary schools? ok.
December 14, 2012 @ 08:05 PM
theone1

What is the logical thing to do besides upholding stricter gun laws? Have Mrs. Jones packin heat while reading franklin the turtle to her
students? Or put some lone fatass rent-a-cop on every campus? Or maybe some yall hardasses really believe you gonna be the one to stop a dude bent on killing every nigga in sight. Leave that shit to the proper authorities.
December 14, 2012 @ 08:06 PM
*ER!C

I been saying this for so long, but we need to take guns away from civilians.

The 2nd amendment DOES NOT state that any civilian can carry fire arms

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed."
Notice how it says a WELL REGULATED MILITIA. Not any fucking citizen.
horrible post
December 14, 2012 @ 08:06 PM
totalespionage

Seriously fucked up. I bet more shootings,rapes, and murders by other idiots will occur leading up to the 21st.
I was thinking kind of the same thing. Like people will just say "fuck it, the worlds about to end anyways" and commit mass murders. I swear this December 21st shit got people either paranoid or completing a bucket list.
December 14, 2012 @ 08:08 PM
CrackPipeLips

What is the logical thing to do besides upholding stricter gun laws?

Have Mrs. Jones packin heat while reading franklin the turtle to her

students? Or put some lone fatass rent-a-cop on every campus? Or maybe some yall hardasses really believe you gonna be the one to stop a dude bent on killing every nigga in sight. Leave that shit to the proper authorities.

you're a moron. as if the cops gonna be there to save you when some crazy fuck walks into your house with an AR-15.

I believe in the right to defend myself and my family against insane people like this guy.
December 14, 2012 @ 08:09 PM
CrackPipeLips

Seriously fucked up. I bet more shootings,rapes, and murders by other idiots will occur leading up to the 21st.
I was thinking kind of the same thing. Like people will just say "fuck it, the worlds about to end anyways" and commit mass murders. I swear this December 21st shit got people either paranoid or completing a bucket list.

self fullfilling prophecy.. the world is gonna end cause of us killing each other.
December 14, 2012 @ 08:10 PM
DannyHH

Wtf? I guess CNN showed the wrong profile?
December 14, 2012 @ 08:11 PM
oneallah

and no i think he is saying that in other countries when the military gets deployed they prbly kill kids in villages and shit
December 14, 2012 @ 08:13 PM
theone1

you're a moron. as if the cops gonna be there to save you when some crazy fuck walks into your house with an AR-15.

I believe in the right to defend myself and my family against insane people like this guy.
bro if you let your car get stole out your driveway you would more than likely be dead in said scenario before shit could pop off. outta here
December 14, 2012 @ 08:15 PM
vinman46

Gun laws. 
Yea, the gun got up and decided to go shoot people.

Yea but the person picked up a gun and killed 20+

People who say "gun laws dont need to be more stricter" are retarded. Seriously.

If dude tried this with a knife there would be a lot less deaths and injuries. 

Gun laws need to be tighter.
nigga just log off 
December 14, 2012 @ 08:16 PM
CrackPipeLips

bro if you let your car get stole out your driveway you would more than likely be dead in said scenario before shit could pop off. outta here

when did my car get stolen out of my driveway? why you makin up stories fuck boy?
December 14, 2012 @ 08:17 PM
theone1

bullet control
December 14, 2012 @ 08:19 PM
.Lord.

Gun laws. 

People who say "gun laws dont need to be more stricter" are retarded. Seriously.

It would be impossible to clean up the streets of guns.
If someone wants a gun to commit a crime to this extent, they will find one, one way or the other.
To the smart ass, how about a more strict background check for a man who was clearly described as "troubling"? If he truly wanted a gun, I'm not saying he couldn't get one. But with more strict gun laws, this would unquestionably reduce the amount of pointless, insane incidents like this. If that's too hard to comprehend, which it probably is for most people on here, then I can't help ya. 
December 14, 2012 @ 08:22 PM
CrackPipeLips

Gun laws. 

If someone wants a gun to commit a crime to this extent, they will find one, one way or the other.
To the smart ass, how about a more strict background check for a man who was clearly described as "troubling"? If he truly wanted a gun, I'm not saying he couldn't get one. But with more strict gun laws, this would unquestionably reduce the amount of pointless, insane incidents like this. If that's too hard to comprehend, which it probably is for most people on here, then I can't help ya. 

see, you fuckin dumb ass americans make fun of Canada, but little did you know here we require extensive federally conducted background checks to own guns. Just like you decbribed
December 14, 2012 @ 08:24 PM
unemployed

whats gon happend on the 21sT for real doe? people gon kill everyone and shit, shit
December 14, 2012 @ 08:26 PM
Teal.

Gun laws. 

see, you fuckin dumb ass americans make fun of Canada, but little did you know here we require extensive federally conducted background checks to own guns. Just like you decbribed
nigga it could be a sane person when he got the gun but when he go crazy.. that federally background check can't  do shit.
December 14, 2012 @ 08:27 PM
A!exander

Basically, person could be perfectly fine, then cracks.
December 14, 2012 @ 08:29 PM
ndrew

I been saying this for so long, but we need to take guns away from civilians.

The 2nd amendment DOES NOT state that any civilian can carry fire arms

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed."
Notice how it says a WELL REGULATED MILITIA. Not any fucking citizen.
hahahah youre dumb as fuck b

www.headhunterla.com

December 14, 2012 @ 08:32 PM
.Lord.

Or he could be crazy all along, but there was never a background check to assess the possibility. I'm not saying oh take guns from everyone, but an extensive background check b? It's not that much. 
December 14, 2012 @ 08:33 PM
ukbam

I mean the killing children, although a few schools have ended up being hit in 'collateral damage' over the years. 
ukbam

I mean the killing children, although a few schools have ended up being hit in 'collateral damage' over the years. 
CrackPipeLips

Gun laws. 

nigga it could be a sane person when he got the gun but when he go crazy.. that federally background check can't  do shit.

of course its impossible to make the chance of shit like this happening 0%, they do the checks to mitigate the risk of it happening. you obviously can't grasp that. Of course a sane person could go crazy, but conducting background checks at least weens out the clearly insane people. unlike in the states, you niggas give guns to anyone.

this all coming from someone who owns guns and is pro gun ownership
December 14, 2012 @ 08:39 PM
ThatGuyBars

We need to just let troops carry guns and take away guns.

Look at Hong Kong.

Ayyy!-Fonzie

December 14, 2012 @ 08:40 PM
ThatGuyBars

Dam double post

Ayyy!-Fonzie

December 14, 2012 @ 08:44 PM
FIDEL CASHFLOW

Gun laws. 

this shit got down voted a lot but its the truth. If no one has a right to carry a gun apart from officers then I would be atleast HARDER to get a hold of a gun, its common sense. This ofcourse wont solve the problem but just look at the western countries that hardly have any restrictions on guns, some countries in scandinavia have shootings every once in a while and same goes for the USA, whatever your opinion is on carrying fire arms, numbers dont lie

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/217784 http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/206983

Please login first to reply.