Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
December 14, 2012 @ 09:22 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

I think about this matter a lot. For me, there is a world that I cannot even begin to grasp beyond the confinement of my school routine. I value education however, and would like to excel in it. I am fascinated by the beauty of such places like The Himalayas, Salvador, Tibet, Mecca and many more and their relevance to me and society. I treasure its glory, and could spend a lifetime there. This would be a life well spent for a guy like me. And this brings me to the point where I ponder the lives of other. What do they see? Think? Say? What makes them happy? Sad? Angry? I'm just a guy you don't even know, and I'm expressing my views to you. Why? Because my mind is telling me two. What are the two points that I will receive from this? What am I? I don't know much, but I know there is an infinite universe out there, and it is the duty of the human race to join as one as work to find out what we really mean. We are all pieces of dust insignificant in the eyes of the the big picture. If there was one thing I would keep in mind is that you make your own life. You make happiness, and you make despair. I chose a life of happiness. I am very pleased with my decision. I know its 4:20am, It just came to me and I had to put it down. Peace and Blessings to the HB fam.
Shoutout to Va$htie. 

:)

December 14, 2012 @ 09:30 AM
Kimo 先生

i feel it 10char

http://tinyurl.com/3dln5qa

December 14, 2012 @ 09:33 AM
iggy-koopa

I envy the minimalistic and simplistic lives but I'm kind of a hoarder and my rooms always a mess I think about my possessions and how I really don't need them -- ie I've been tryna sell off a lot of my shoes and clothes and giving away old books and what not. I really just need to focus on who I am as a person and what I want in life -- not just the growth of my belongings
December 14, 2012 @ 09:33 AM
iggy-koopa

double post 
December 14, 2012 @ 09:39 AM
adoboFosho

http://www.ebay.com/usr/adobo_fosho... selling black/white flyknits... look like yeezy!!!

December 14, 2012 @ 09:40 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

I envy the minimalistic and simplistic lives but I'm kind of a hoarder and my rooms always a mess I think about my possessions and how I really don't need them -- ie I've been tryna sell off a lot of my shoes and clothes and giving away old books and what not. I really just need to focus on who I am as a person and what I want in life -- not just the growth of my belongings
right. i mean the media tries to brainwash us into thinking we need these material things when in actuality we don't. i mean we have more than our share in american, this world has more than enough resources, people should not be homless or go hungry but i guess greed is in the nature of man. sometimes i just want to get away. but its as if you cant. I mean think of it, how hard would it be to just get up and leave and go live somewhere else...it would be extermly hard. Not just the physiological aspect but the finical aspect as well. Were are almost "trapped" into staying in one place if you don't have the "green" to make it happen, its sad really.  

:)

December 14, 2012 @ 01:34 PM
Wavey_LenZ

right. i mean the media tries to brainwash us into thinking we need these material things when in actuality we don't. i mean we have more than our share in american, this world has more than enough resources, people should not be homless or go hungry but i guess greed is in the nature of man. sometimes i just want to get away. but its as if you cant. I mean think of it, how hard would it be to just get up and leave and go live somewhere else...it would be extermly hard. Not just the physiological aspect but the finical aspect as well. Were are almost "trapped" into staying in one place if you don't have the "green" to make it happen, its sad really.  

greed has nothing to do with human nature
December 14, 2012 @ 01:49 PM
totalespionage

This pretty much sums my life up. I have too much shit and I use not only my room, but the guest room and part of the basement to store this shit. I know I don't really need all of it but it's like a part of who I am.
December 14, 2012 @ 01:59 PM
DStyles

I think back at the bitches I could've fucked and at the yugioh trades I could have done.

It's all good.

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

December 14, 2012 @ 02:09 PM
ellol

all our existence is is consciousness
December 14, 2012 @ 03:00 PM
unemployed

I sometimes think about how my life will be in like 10years

That and how i failed about being rich
December 14, 2012 @ 03:12 PM
AndreLutherKing

I think about my future assassination after I become the realest nigga alive

Chicks barely dancin, glancin every chance they get, like - oh shit, he's so HANSUM

December 14, 2012 @ 03:19 PM
DStyles

I think about my future assassination after I become the realest nigga alive
I'll be the one to:

you

December 14, 2012 @ 03:25 PM
WatchOutForSelener

Damn man. It makes my cry everytime I see that vid of JFK.

R.I.P. to one of the realest President.

I remember i wrote a 7 pg paper on his death and conspiracy.

In the beginning of the Gif. you see his wife leaning towards him asking whats wrong because JFK looked sick or something but in reality, he got shot right through the neck area. Then the final shot blew his brains out.

This world is not ready for peace. 

December 14, 2012 @ 03:54 PM
DStyles

You R.I.P.'ing that nikka like if he even gave a fuck about ppl.

That nikka got paid, did your daddy get paid like him?

If JFK was alive, would he have copped you that mac or supreme?

He don't care about you so why should you care about him? Nobody cares.

December 14, 2012 @ 04:13 PM
EL_Guapo

nah i aint a bitch ass nigga that is in love with a girl who I'll never meet, i aint about that couch potatoe lifestyle, im bout making moves and making money so jacob LMAO like young jeezy said, GET RIGHT

OC CASANOVA : the only acceptable piercing on a guy is a tongue ring rt Enzoo : if u getting ya tongue pierce u suckin dick male or female

December 14, 2012 @ 04:27 PM
AD

Dstyles is just salty because his parents threw him in a dumpster when he was a baby. 
December 14, 2012 @ 05:12 PM
totalespionage

nah i aint a bitch ass nigga that is in love with a girl who I'll never meet, i aint about that couch potatoe lifestyle, im bout making moves and making money so jacob LMAO like young jeezy said, GET RIGHT
December 14, 2012 @ 06:07 PM
DStyles

Dstyles is just salty because his parents threw him in a dumpster when he was a baby. 
This minor league nikka coming in here like he can hang with the major league nikkas 

Sit ya ass down lil nikka and don't come up to bat until your name is on the line up 

December 14, 2012 @ 06:19 PM
E Styles

DStyles you washed up bruh

bruh how is an OG 2007 member even mentioned by a no name 2012 
December 14, 2012 @ 06:20 PM
CrackPipeLips

i think a lot about how the world would be a better place without asians and bitch niggas like london
December 14, 2012 @ 06:22 PM
rabbitman

thats a load of crap, everything humans do is made up from greed. people wanting power, people wanting wealth, people disadvantaging others for personal gain, etc. its always been that way and always will.

be careful what you pretend to be

December 14, 2012 @ 06:23 PM
Ricky07

I've been thinking a lot since i've been coming off benzo's, oxy, etc. pills.
Don't do drugs kids.
December 14, 2012 @ 06:27 PM
CrackPipeLips

thats a load of crap, everything humans do is made up from greed. people wanting power, people wanting wealth, people disadvantaging others for personal gain, etc. its always been that way and always will.
i 100% agree with this statement. Greed is part of human nature
December 14, 2012 @ 06:30 PM
Kilog

I've been thinking a lot since i've been coming off benzo's, oxy, etc. pills.
Don't do drugs kids.
nah, you were just using the wrong drugs brah. Those are useless. Switch it up to psychedelics and stimulants and you'll be good. cool
December 14, 2012 @ 06:51 PM
DStyles

i think a lot about how the world would be a better place without asians and bitch niggas like myself
x2

December 14, 2012 @ 06:57 PM
frizurd

I despise the ignorant modern capitalist society which is based on a system of winners and losers.
we've got money, borders and religions to divide us humans while we have more things in common than differences

history will always repeat itself
we act on impulse/emotions and find reasons to justify our actions afterwards
our brains are simply not evolved for today's modern society we inhabit
the news is depressing, it reminds me of the fact that we've failed as a species and continue to do so
I'm starting to feel like the guy from god bless america

I often think about getting away from it all, pack my small backpack and travel the world with little
settle down in a beautiful surrounding that came straight from a catalog and live a self-sufficient life

http://thatfix.com/ -- Your daily hip-hop & electronic music fix.

December 14, 2012 @ 07:12 PM
slytendencies

I despise the ignorant modern capitalist society which is based on a system of winners and losers.
we've got money, borders and religions to divide us humans while we have more things in common than differences

history will always repeat itself
we act on impulse/emotions and find reasons to justify our actions afterwards
our brains are simply not evolved for today's modern society we inhabit
the news is depressing, it reminds me of the fact that we've failed as a species and continue to do so
I'm starting to feel like the guy from god bless america

I often think about getting away from it all, pack my small backpack and travel the world with little
settle down in a beautiful surrounding that came straight from a catalog and live a self-sufficient life
I think we all think about that little house in the middle of a field in like Austria with them huge snow capped mountains in the background, my dream b.
December 14, 2012 @ 08:37 PM
ThatGuyBars

One thing I thought about is who really are terrorists. Like how we went to Iraq to find Al Queda cause of terrorist attacks but think. We're invading a land that has nothing to do with terrorism except Al Queda so wouldnt that make us terrorists.

Also I think about other dimensions and planets full of life.

My mind makes me wonder if im on drugs.  

Ayyy!-Fonzie

December 14, 2012 @ 08:47 PM
CrackPipeLips

i think a lot about how the world would be a better place without asians and bitch niggas like myself
im gay as fuck

really du? why u tellin the internet?

Please login first to reply.