March 8, 2013 @ 02:37 AM
craigsagersuit

We appreciate you niggas' existence. I understand y'all have had a longer tenure here and we barely on the up and up.

To be the best, ya gotta learn from the best. 

Y'all our niggaz b 

As one of the loyal members of #Hansum, I want to sincerely apologize for my #Unhansumly actions in this thread

Peace, Love, & Booties 

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

March 8, 2013 @ 02:41 AM
Silver Price

We appreciate you niggas' existence. I understand y'all have had a longer tenure here and we barely on the up and up.

To be the best, ya gotta learn from the best. 

Y'all our niggaz b 

As one of the loyal members of #Hansum, I want to sincerely apologize for my #Unhansumly actions in this thread

Peace, Love, & Booties 

floral fam x hasum boys
HB TAKEOVER

floral fam man til the death - floral family man til the death - i know lorraine on a personal level

March 8, 2013 @ 02:43 AM
davontetreyvonte

Shouts out to tha buhl craigsager nigga always got a bitch down for neck. Haha church. Shouts out to hansum, that love speech gets me wet (no boland) my niggas. We all one fam, we ride for different reasons, but we a fam. Jafeel that.

RIP - Yung Clit, Lil Trapstein, Ashy Nigga, n Spliff Blunts AKA Yung Glock Feenin', Yung Doogie Howser Ya'll missed my niggas.

March 8, 2013 @ 03:32 AM
RyandaGod

Shouts out to tha buhl craigsager nigga always got a bitch down for neck. Haha church. Shouts out to hansum, that love speech gets me wet (no boland) my niggas. We all one fam, we ride for different reasons, but we a fam. Jafeel that.
 cool cool

dat takeover.... jafeel dat

Please login first to reply.