300+ New Sale Items (Up to 80% Off Selected Brands)
December 13, 2012 @ 04:37 AM
NapoleonComplex

There's 1 section 8 house down the street from me, the neighborhood fucking hates them. 
lmao section 8 housing is the fucking worst yo

FUCK DREWBACCA | smh fuck REVS to....

December 13, 2012 @ 04:37 AM
keltron

im on welfare the fuck outta here
December 13, 2012 @ 04:39 AM
BIRTH

This bitch at my job was bragging about buying lobster, shrimp, and steak with her foodstamps. Fuck welfare.

December 13, 2012 @ 04:44 AM
bjornvan

So because some chick bought food with food stamps you hate welfare?
Anybody bragging about being on food stamps is obv. unstable and need welfare.That is if she was bragging and not you just over exaggerating to make point ...
December 13, 2012 @ 04:46 AM
NapoleonComplex

This bitch at my job was bragging about buying lobster, shrimp, and steak with her foodstamps. Fuck welfare.
"this bitch eatin, fuck her."
cmon birth u better than that b.......

FUCK DREWBACCA | smh fuck REVS to....

December 13, 2012 @ 04:55 AM
WatchOutForSelener

Anybody bragging about being on food stamps is obv. unstable and need welfare.That is if she was bragging and not you just over exaggerating to make point ...

She has a job. It's the fact that she doesn't need welfare, but still gets it.

Im all for helping the poor, but the government REALLY needs to fix the system and make it harder for people to get it.

December 13, 2012 @ 04:56 AM
wehatelondon

suspended

you realize how small of a portion of your taxes go to welfare? if you're tired of having your money taken you should be complaining about our wars
what wars?
the ones we've been for the majority of most hb posters lives.  even when we're not in war we have hundreds of bases around the world(while no foreign nation has a base on american soil). shit cost a lot of money. the military is the most socialized and money-draining institution of the american govenment. if you want to talk about people abusing a corrupt system, study up on the military industrial complex.

and there hasnt been a WAR in like 40 years 
fuck is you talking about

instagram-wehatelondon youtube-nicholasmcfly2800

December 13, 2012 @ 04:57 AM
wehatelondon

suspended

its so many lil white chicks that get food stamps in college 
shut up bruh
you mad cause yo daddy got to much pride to apply for um and he got yall eatin spam and saltines 

December 13, 2012 @ 04:59 AM
wehatelondon

suspended

The last time Congress formally declared war was World War II in 1941. Since then there have been extended military engagements, although votes were taken in Congress for the approval of the President's call to arms, no formal declaration of war has been made since 1942 when we declared war against Bulgaria, Hungary and Romainia. 
it has been 68 years since we have had a war that was acually declared by congress 
that a long time 
since then we have had 5 major fights that were not just short term they were battles for our lives 
in 1941, we declared war on japan after the pearl harbor attack

stupid whiney lil bitches

December 13, 2012 @ 05:15 AM
bjornvan

Im all for helping the poor, but the government REALLY needs to fix the system and make it harder for people to get it.
I see the problem.People think only poor people should be on welfare.
Thats very stupid and not the reason for welfare.You dont have to be poor to be struggling fyi.
How much harder?
They have to be living on the street or something ?They have very strict guidelines.Just because you see someone on welfare with $100 shoes on dont mean they dont deserve it.9 times out of 10 those prob. be 1 of 2 pair of shoes they own.
Bottom line is you and people like you should stop acting like they know everybody's situation and basing they're opinions off assumptions.

edit:
you cant even get on welfare if your living on the streets because you need a home address and homeless shelter dont even count.If anything thats what they need to fix.Theres so many people out there that need to be on welfare but cant because its so screwed up.
December 13, 2012 @ 06:18 AM
kbos

I've seen a lot of welfare abuse, but I will also admit i probably don't notice those who are on it and don't abuse it much. One extreme example, home girl I grew up with lives with her mom who doesn't work and just lives off govt checks, they live in the projects and go on cruises like every year, and they stay getting new TVs and sofas and shit. I got love for that family but it doesn't seem right that you can be doing nothing to earn shit and be able to afford those luxuries.
December 13, 2012 @ 06:21 AM
Black Donald Trump

^london was being sarcastic, he's in the army lmao
im aware
December 13, 2012 @ 06:25 AM
tmwtg

In Europe the welfare system works because they have very strong homogenous populations, and all have a common goal of bettering the entire nation not just their pockets.
When a Swede hears welfare they think they're neighbor/fellow countrymen wont be homeless when they fall on hard times.
Yes, you are right, which is why Europe is growing the most in the world.

Oh wait.
December 13, 2012 @ 06:28 AM
Black Donald Trump

I see the problem.People think only poor people should be on welfare.
Thats very stupid and not the reason for welfare.You dont have to be poor to be struggling fyi.
How much harder?
They have to be living on the street or something ?They have very strict guidelines.Just because you see someone on welfare with $100 shoes on dont mean they dont deserve it.9 times out of 10 those prob. be 1 of 2 pair of shoes they own.
Bottom line is you and people like you should stop acting like they know everybody's situation and basing they're opinions off assumptions.

edit:
you cant even get on welfare if your living on the streets because you need a home address and homeless shelter dont even count.If anything thats what they need to fix.Theres so many people out there that need to be on welfare but cant because its so screwed up.
lifes not supposed to be easy. just because you want shit doesn't mean you deserve it. fuck rich assholes but fuck the welfare state of mind as well idk how people can willingly live of that shit and be happy with themselves. my family struggles too but im not about to live on handouts.
December 13, 2012 @ 06:35 AM
BIRTH

December 13, 2012 @ 06:40 AM
Cokane

funny ppl who been str8 all they life always got somn to say bout ppl at the bottom

Eggplant Foams sz 10 http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/219681 BBC CREWNECK, ETC http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/193923#3853259

December 13, 2012 @ 06:57 AM
POPALONG//CASSIDY

yall swear people are on welfare livin good.

Websites at your price aodevelopment.co HMU

December 13, 2012 @ 06:59 AM
hooper

lol at hb politics 
December 13, 2012 @ 07:03 AM
EYETOGRAPHY

yea but its also not anyone else's fault they are lazy, stupid, pieces of S#it who can't even do remedial work to support themselves. 

December 13, 2012 @ 07:10 AM
POPALONG//CASSIDY

yea but its also not anyone else's fault they are lazy, stupid, pieces of S#it who can't even do remedial work to support themselves. 

quick example: Widow in late 40's who worked 2 full time jobs for 10+  years, and is now disabled but still has to raise two children. Does she fit into the category of "lazy, stupid, pieces of S#it who can't even do remedial work to support themselves."? 

Websites at your price aodevelopment.co HMU

December 13, 2012 @ 07:45 AM
Cokane

it was against the law for 450+ years for black ppl to learn anything outside of there free labor work while white people made billions not billions compared to money now billions back then, and then nigaz barely were allowed to work for any of these companies unless paid scraps nd hawk spit for almost another 100 years after it ended. U never gon know shit unless u realize the only things u know is what u lived if u aint ever live it then your perspective is jus some broken binoculars

Eggplant Foams sz 10 http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/219681 BBC CREWNECK, ETC http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/193923#3853259

December 13, 2012 @ 07:50 AM
bjornvan

@Black Donald Trump I wasnt implying life was suppose to be easy so I dont see your pointin saying that When I said deserve it I meant deserve welfare not the shoes...I dont understand the state of mind where it would be justifiable to ban a system that helps million because a few takes advantage of it.. I would rather be in the living happily off "handouts" mind state than yours. .
 I will admit they should fix alot of shit on both sides ( for people who need it and people who abuse it )
December 13, 2012 @ 07:57 AM
brothersport

@cokane slavery in america only lasted for about 250 years. And what you said didn't really apply to the topic
December 13, 2012 @ 07:23 PM
DarianaGrande

I went to school, got my degree and landed a stable job. My job closed and now I receive Unemployment and food stamps while still looking for a job. Am I abusing the system?

http://soundcloud.com/anonymousnigger

December 13, 2012 @ 07:23 PM
DarianaGrande

Edit: Double Post

http://soundcloud.com/anonymousnigger

December 13, 2012 @ 07:30 PM
CrackPipeLips

i spent all my welfare money on hookers. u mad?
December 13, 2012 @ 07:40 PM
REVS

Priviledged paleskin devils who never had to struggle pretending they know what's best for the world.
This coming from a junior in high school. Shut the fuck up. 

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

December 13, 2012 @ 08:39 PM
DStyles

I went to school, got my degree and landed a stable job. My job closed and now I receive Unemployment and food stamps while still looking for a job. Am I abusing the system?
Yes, yes you are.

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

December 13, 2012 @ 08:53 PM
(G)TRAP

suspended

December 13, 2012 @ 08:55 PM
(G)TRAP

suspended

goverment cheese

Please login first to reply.