FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (24 HOURS LEFT)
December 13, 2012 @ 12:24 AM
.jpg

Im tired of my tax money going to people who abuse this corrupt system.
Im tired of my tax money going to a single mom who couldnt be responsible.
Im tired of my tax money going to some lazy bum who dropped out of HS.
December 13, 2012 @ 12:38 AM
╒rozzy

There's 1 section 8 house down the street from me, the neighborhood fucking hates them. 

December 13, 2012 @ 12:40 AM
rabbitman

well its a good thing you have a full understanding of welfare and the consequences of disbanding it. I'm glad educated people like you have a say in how our county is run

be careful what you pretend to be

December 13, 2012 @ 12:48 AM
brothersport

Even though you sound like one of those snobbish white kids who's always had a silver spoon in their mouth, I agree.
December 13, 2012 @ 12:57 AM
.jpg

Even though you sound like one of those snobbish white kids who's always had a silver spoon in their mouth, I agree.

Na dude. I work retail right now and I know a couple people (college students) who literally just rape the hell out of the system. It's disgusting to see my money go to these people.
December 13, 2012 @ 01:01 AM
Black Donald Trump

you realize how small of a portion of your taxes go to welfare? if you're tired of having your money taken you should be complaining about our wars
December 13, 2012 @ 01:03 AM
wehatelondon

suspended

Im tired of my tax money going to people who abuse this corrupt system.
Im tired of my tax money going to a single mom who couldnt be responsible.
Im tired of my tax money going to some lazy bum who dropped out of HS.
shut yo frail white ass up 

instagram-wehatelondon youtube-nicholasmcfly2800

December 13, 2012 @ 01:03 AM
Black Donald Trump

welfare does have major problems though. it is taken advantage of quite a bit even by kids of the well-to-do, and it really doesn't help solve any problems. it is addictive, once you are on welfare it is hard to get off and oftentimes it becomes a generational thing. im not against welfare but i am against welfare culture for the sake of both the taxpayer and the recipient of welfare. that is no way to live.
December 13, 2012 @ 01:04 AM
wehatelondon

suspended

you realize how small of a portion of your taxes go to welfare? if you're tired of having your money taken you should be complaining about our wars
what wars?

December 13, 2012 @ 01:17 AM
rabbitman

the rate of welfare abuse in this county hovers at about 2%. people make the issue sound alot more widespread than it is

December 13, 2012 @ 01:18 AM
WatchOutForSelener

the rate of welfare abuse in this county hovers at about 2%. people make the issue sound alot more widespread than it is

And? Lets say someone is killing 2% of the population. I guess thats not enough to care about.

My problem is not only about people abusing the system, but it's also for people OP stated above.

December 13, 2012 @ 01:19 AM
DStyles

Agreed.

Sick and tired of the 47%

Fuck that obamacare.

By 2016, the middle class will have to pay triple the taxes they pay in order to keep obamacare afloat. 

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

December 13, 2012 @ 01:25 AM
rabbitman

And? Lets say someone is killing 2% of the population. I guess thats not enough to care about.

that example is irrelevant. youre saying 98% should suffer so we can punish the 2%. Every modern nation has a welfare system in place and to disregard having one is not a viable option

December 13, 2012 @ 01:29 AM
popeyes

lol welfare is a tiny part of our taxes. more than half of your taxes go into making a bomb. that's where the problem is.

john lamone is a fag. boland is a fag.

December 13, 2012 @ 02:28 AM
99%Shit

Stupid OP is stupid.

narsha.narsha.narsha

December 13, 2012 @ 02:31 AM
wehatelondon

suspended

nigha mad some black dude bullied him

December 13, 2012 @ 02:33 AM
DarianaGrande

Welfare shouldn't be banned. It should be regulated more though.

http://soundcloud.com/anonymousnigger

December 13, 2012 @ 02:43 AM
PKMNTRNERBLUE

Government doesn't care about the people its giving the welfare money too the real reason is to redistribute wealth. If those people got no money then there would be riots that would end up like king louie days 
December 13, 2012 @ 02:54 AM
bjornvan

op stereotypical misguided greedy american
make us proud my boy
make us proud
December 13, 2012 @ 03:01 AM
dinkleberg

obamas using our tax money towards drug welfare. pointless and dumb.
December 13, 2012 @ 03:02 AM
Gooodrats

THE RENT IS TOO DAMN HIGH!

MISTER SPOILS Curated content for the man who indulges in art, music, women, and adventure. www.misterspoils.com

December 13, 2012 @ 03:31 AM
WatchOutForSelener

Government doesn't care about the people its giving the welfare money too the real reason is to redistribute wealth. If those people got no money then there would be riots that would end up like king louie days 

That will not happen in America. And if there was a chance, the chance would be 0.1%.

The biggest reason why the French Revolution even happened was for 5 reasons:

1. The Enlightenment. 
2. American Revolution.
3. Weak leader
4. Weak economy.
5. Uneven Class (Estate General/Assembly). Nobles. Clergies. Peasants.

The Enlightenment brought new ideas to the table. Im sure everyone knows. Ever heard the phrase "Excuse my French"....? Well that's because the French were very open minded people. They were not afraid to say anything and they were not scared to talk about any topic, or do any actions. That's probably why the Enlightenment began in France. Im sure you heard of Voltaire. A famous french philosopher. New ideas were bound to happen because people were sick and tired of how their life was. They hated the fact on inheritance. Just because your great grandfather was a noble doesn't mean you are qualified as one. You couldn't work your way up in the system. Whatever social class you're born in, you're there forever. 

Second, the American Revolution. As I said about the Enlightenment, people were THINKING and TALKING about new ideas. But they were not DOING. Well, for influence all they had to do was look West and they could hear amazing stories about how these small, untrained, inexperienced colonies defeated the almighty British Empire. The American Revolutions showed all monarch nations that monarchy can fall. Once you go up, the only way is down.

Third, Louis XVI and his wife Antoinette was very young when they took the crown. They were simply just not ready to take over as King and Queen.

Fourth, the economy. Inflation and debt was THROUGH the ROOF! The French just got done fighting with the British TWICE in a row! Do you know how much war costs? They lost to British in the French-Indian war and their debts were extremely high. However, the French were THIRSTING for revenge.... which they got by helping the Union in the American Revolution..... in return they increased their debt dramatically.

Fifth, the economic class. King Louie had a hard time getting money because of the greedy bastards and his mistake on giving nobles the power to tax. Louie could not tax the rich or the clergy. He had to keep taxing the poor. Well, the poor doesn't even have money to buy flour to make bread. Bad harvest season was in so food was out. Eat meat? Meat was a luxury. Not a necessity. This lead to crime rates soaring through the roof but more importantly, this led to the first cause. Enlightenment. The people has had enough. The 2 worst things in this world in being lonely, and hungry. It was time that all men had equal rights. That men made law. Thats a huge saying! To say that men make law? This idea was unheard of!

Now, here's why this will never happen in America.

1. France's population in 1789 was mostly peasants. You know...? The poor people who's hungry and angry.

2. Technology. They had muskets that took a good 2 min. to reload and bayonets. Peasants (which outnumbered the military) had knives, forks and guns after storming the Bastille. 

Well times have changed. It doesnt take 2 min to load up a gun to kill a rebel. You can kill hundreds of people in 2 min with machine guns.

3. Rebellions happened before in America and they been EASILY put down.

4. Populations. Most of America is not poor. During the French Revolution, the majority of the people were poor. In America, many people are living financially ok to say the least. Im gonna guesstimate and say that around 90% of France's population were peasants. (Im probably wrong on the number but peasants made most of the population)

December 13, 2012 @ 03:33 AM
bjornvan

holy shit trainer red
you made me almost want to learn something....
thats a real accomplishment bro
December 13, 2012 @ 03:37 AM
WatchOutForSelener

holy shit trainer red
you made me almost want to learn something....
thats a real accomplishment bro

Well Im just spreading the knowledge. Plus, he's my rival. (Look at his username)

December 13, 2012 @ 03:43 AM
TheRealJoeBiden

@Apache, if welfare was completely taken away (not weaned away), riots would ensue. Ever been to a national park? If you have, then you know how there are signs everywhere that say "Don't feed the animals." In this case, the people receiving welfare are the animals. They become dependent on handouts (welfare) and can't (won't) function without them.
December 13, 2012 @ 03:46 AM
Black Donald Trump

what wars?
the ones we've been for the majority of most hb posters lives.  even when we're not in war we have hundreds of bases around the world(while no foreign nation has a base on american soil). shit cost a lot of money. the military is the most socialized and money-draining institution of the american govenment. if you want to talk about people abusing a corrupt system, study up on the military industrial complex.
December 13, 2012 @ 03:47 AM
TheRealJoeBiden

^london was being sarcastic, he's in the army lmao
December 13, 2012 @ 03:49 AM
Black Donald Trump

That will not happen in America. And if there was a chance, the chance would be 0.1%.

The biggest reason why the French Revolution even happened was for 5 reasons:

1. The Enlightenment. 
2. American Revolution.
3. Weak leader
4. Weak economy.
5. Uneven Class (Estate General/Assembly). Nobles. Clergies. Peasants.

The Enlightenment brought new ideas to the table. Im sure everyone knows. Ever heard the phrase "Excuse my French"....? Well that's because the French were very open minded people. They were not afraid to say anything and they were not scared to talk about any topic, or do any actions. That's probably why the Enlightenment began in France. Im sure you heard of Voltaire. A famous french philosopher. New ideas were bound to happen because people were sick and tired of how their life was. They hated the fact on inheritance. Just because your great grandfather was a noble doesn't mean you are qualified as one. You couldn't work your way up in the system. Whatever social class you're born in, you're there forever. 

Second, the American Revolution. As I said about the Enlightenment, people were THINKING and TALKING about new ideas. But they were not DOING. Well, for influence all they had to do was look West and they could hear amazing stories about how these small, untrained, inexperienced colonies defeated the almighty British Empire. The American Revolutions showed all monarch nations that monarchy can fall. Once you go up, the only way is down.

Third, Louis XVI and his wife Antoinette was very young when they took the crown. They were simply just not ready to take over as King and Queen.

Fourth, the economy. Inflation and debt was THROUGH the ROOF! The French just got done fighting with the British TWICE in a row! Do you know how much war costs? They lost to British in the French-Indian war and their debts were extremely high. However, the French were THIRSTING for revenge.... which they got by helping the Union in the American Revolution..... in return they increased their debt dramatically.

Fifth, the economic class. King Louie had a hard time getting money because of the greedy bastards and his mistake on giving nobles the power to tax. Louie could not tax the rich or the clergy. He had to keep taxing the poor. Well, the poor doesn't even have money to buy flour to make bread. Bad harvest season was in so food was out. Eat meat? Meat was a luxury. Not a necessity. This lead to crime rates soaring through the roof but more importantly, this led to the first cause. Enlightenment. The people has had enough. The 2 worst things in this world in being lonely, and hungry. It was time that all men had equal rights. That men made law. Thats a huge saying! To say that men make law? This idea was unheard of!

Now, here's why this will never happen in America.

1. France's population in 1789 was mostly peasants. You know...? The poor people who's hungry and angry.

2. Technology. They had muskets that took a good 2 min. to reload and bayonets. Peasants (which outnumbered the military) had knives, forks and guns after storming the Bastille. 

Well times have changed. It doesnt take 2 min to load up a gun to kill a rebel. You can kill hundreds of people in 2 min with machine guns.

3. Rebellions happened before in America and they been EASILY put down.

4. Populations. Most of America is not poor. During the French Revolution, the majority of the people were poor. In America, many people are living financially ok to say the least. Im gonna guesstimate and say that around 90% of France's population were peasants. (Im probably wrong on the number but peasants made most of the population)
now explain egypt and syria
December 13, 2012 @ 03:51 AM
ThugBear Numba6

suspended

Priviledged paleskin devils who never had to struggle pretending they know what's best for the world.
December 13, 2012 @ 04:35 AM
NapoleonComplex

The reason welfare does not work in America is because there are too many ethnic groups with prejudices and stereotypes that at the undercurrent.
When a white Americans hears welfare they really hear giving money to poor black people who do nothing all day
When black Americans hear welfare they really hear give money to rednecks in mississippi who fly the union jack and have sex with their cousins in a klan barn

In Europe the welfare system works because they have very strong homogenous populations, and all have a common goal of bettering the entire nation not just their pockets.
When a Swede hears welfare they think they're neighbor/fellow countrymen wont be homeless when they fall on hard times.

America is not unified, thats why welfare doesnt work.

FUCK DREWBACCA | smh fuck REVS to....

Please login first to reply.