FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (24 HOURS LEFT)
December 12, 2012 @ 09:26 PM
brick

What was your guy's first fight like ? Lets hear them stories 
December 12, 2012 @ 09:29 PM
HansumBasedFlexDaddy

I punched a guy

Hansum + Based = Perfection

December 12, 2012 @ 09:41 PM
traggi

He tried to slap me so I stabbed his hand with a pencil.
December 12, 2012 @ 09:48 PM
Fruity Nigga

i punched a girl
December 12, 2012 @ 09:50 PM
dinkleberg

in 7th grade, i told my friend to watch over my food which i got from the cafeteria. it was orange chicken and i come back from the bathroom and my chicken is gone from my rice bowl. i get so mad and ask him who took that shit. it was the fucking fatass mexican fuck. i decked him in the face, he threw some punches here and there. i threw some food at him n shit. then it ended. i think he won the fight, but the pussy ended up snitching on me to the counselors. the loser ended up getting in trouble
December 12, 2012 @ 09:52 PM
HansumBasedFlexDaddy

in 7th grade, i told my friend to watch over my food which i got from the cafeteria. it was orange chicken and i come back from the bathroom and my chicken is gone from my rice bowl. i get so mad and ask him who took that shit. it was the fucking fatass mexican fuck. i decked him in the face, he threw some punches here and there. i threw some food at him n shit. then it ended. i think he won the fight, but the pussy ended up snitching on me to the counselors. the loser ended up getting in trouble
Why didn't you hit him with a seismic toss?

Hansum + Based = Perfection

December 12, 2012 @ 10:00 PM
oneallah

i pushed a girl
she pushed me
i was on jerry springer
December 12, 2012 @ 10:08 PM
WatchOutForSelener

It was against trainer Blue. My pikachu against his evee 

December 12, 2012 @ 10:10 PM
Swerve.

Was playing some basketball and this dude kept on fouling me hard, so next time he drove in I bodychecked his ass, he got on my face and I grabbed him and brought him to the ground in a choke hold, I didn't let go until this adult came up and separated it. I was like In 7th grade so no crap on the chokehold
December 12, 2012 @ 10:13 PM
Jollibee.

It was against trainer Blue. My pikachu against his evee 
Ha!
10charmanders
December 12, 2012 @ 11:42 PM
rabbitman

some kid pushed me off the swing in preschool. shit got real

be careful what you pretend to be

December 12, 2012 @ 11:45 PM
origins

Some tall ass nigga threw a tennis ball at me in 6th grade, didn't take that shit lightly. Ran full speed and took the nigga down.
December 12, 2012 @ 11:50 PM
AndreLutherKing

This one time when in 8th grade when me and one of my friends were joking around and i pushed him into a small cliff the ***** got mad and saying i fucked up his leg and went home.the next day at the bus stop i saw him and i saw dude coming at me.i didnt think much but then i saw like five other nigs across the street,they were relatives or some dudes from highschool. so am thinking its a joke so then he get close and starts swinging at me and am like yo wtf, so i hold on to him like huggin the niga and put him on the ground then i look up and some tall ***** just uppercuts me right on my chin had my ears ringing and shit, and after that they proceeded to beat the shit out of me. after it was all over i walked home waited like 2 hours then called that *****s house and told him i was gonna kill him and all his fucking peoples.and thats when i made my first enemy.but after that i learned to act proper and stopped acting like a kid all the time,well most of the time

Chicks barely dancin, glancin every chance they get, like - oh shit, he's so HANSUM

December 13, 2012 @ 12:02 AM
dakingnutz

i punched a gay
December 13, 2012 @ 12:06 AM
Jet Jaguar

With  my best friend back when i was like 7 he was 6.  He scratched the shit out of me but i threw him into some sugar cane plants lol.
December 13, 2012 @ 03:16 AM
from02hero

^
what in the flying fuck
wheres your screen name cuz

IG:From0twohero

December 13, 2012 @ 03:31 AM
bjornvan

got jumped by twins in kindergarten.Fucked up my jean jacket too.After that I pretty much fought in every grade level up til 11th lol.I pushed this one kid in my grandma neighborhood into a cactus when I was like 8 ...
December 13, 2012 @ 03:35 AM
Jet Jaguar

^
what in the flying fuck
wheres your screen name cuz

Edit: Really though, I changed it to the text on the supreme arabic tee, then it switched by itself saying 'deleted user' in bold.  after the site changed it just disappeared.  

Drewgawd don't change it tho
December 13, 2012 @ 04:12 AM
jgrand03

I was living in Mexico City at the time attending private school. We had just moved from California, and I didn't speak a word of Spanish so this little mexi fuck and his friends wouldn't let me play soccer. Pushed the goal box over on that little bitch broke his finger he then threw dirt in my face and tried to kick me 

What a bitch 

I got to play soccer the next day 
December 13, 2012 @ 04:14 AM
JohnvHarrison

4th grade, nigga beat my ass, i tried to hit him with da lunchbox and he smacked the shit outta me. too frail.

http://www.theyhatechange.com Beauty Squad Click on the rise #B$C Get down or lay down

December 13, 2012 @ 05:18 AM
KwanzaJuice

when  was n the 8th grade (boxed since 1st and new fow to throw knees and kicks and wrestle because of my brothers and dad)  so i was playing soccer and some white kids with a football came up to me and my socer buds and sad " u fkin mexicans thats not a real sport" and then challenged me to run withe the ball and he was goin to takle the ish out of me so  had the ball and took off and headed rght towards him and just stiff armed the sht out of him and he got mad as fuk and started swinging and he mssed and he said "cmon pussy fight" and i said nah man i dont fight i cant get in trouble" and he gave me a mean right hook and  ate it and  then i put 10 up and hit with two straight jabs and he started bleeding and i asked f he had enough and he swung again and i gave him a mean right hook and he got knocked down and i let him get up then i gave hm a mean push kick and sent him flyin and he got back up and then  i gave him straght right hand and hooked his shit and he lied there crying. i got suspended and nearly expelled and his parents tried to sue but couldnt cause he provoked it so FUCK ADAM 

"if God made somthin bretter than pussy he keepin it fo himself" - Mike Tyson

December 13, 2012 @ 06:26 AM
brick

Mexicans always startin shit lmao ^
December 14, 2012 @ 04:15 AM
ThatGuyBars

4th grade, nigga beat my ass, i tried to hit him with da lunchbox and he smacked the shit outta me. too frail.

HA!

Ayyy!-Fonzie

December 16, 2012 @ 12:02 AM
KwanzaJuice

HA!
ha

December 16, 2012 @ 12:02 AM
KwanzaJuice

hA!!!!!!!!!!!HA

Please login first to reply.