Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
December 13, 2012 @ 04:24 AM
adoboFosho

http://www.ebay.com/usr/adobo_fosho... selling black/white flyknits... look like yeezy!!!

December 13, 2012 @ 04:26 AM
thatniggatho

damn at all the asians and brothas on here feuding. don't yall know blasian ppl turn out fine as hell

-pause-
My thoughts exactly. Right now china is investing in the hell out of Africa and the mixing is occuring just fine
http://www.meltingpotinternational.com/features1.html
December 13, 2012 @ 04:38 AM
thatniggatho

Do you think History is just copying and pasting something you found in an article?

I just copied and pasted what you wrote in google and found exactly where you got that info from.

You're just taking what someone else wrote and completely agreeing with them not knowing any other detail. 
I'm not even going to bother with you anymore. 

P.s. The Egyptians were colonized by Greece, Rome, Turkey, Persia, Ottoman Empire and the British.

Ah yes so the most (according to your words) "powerful/culture/educated civilizations" sure did get conquered a lot of times in different time periods. They sure were powerful 

Since Egypt was colonized so many times, dont you think maybe it was these nations that colonized them helped get Egypt whatever achievement they achieved?

P.S. you're statement of "Europeans likes to discredit us" is invalid since more than just Europeans colonized Egypt.

P.S.S. Even with the British help, the French whooped the Egyptians asses my a young man named Napoleon who eventaully became the Emperor of France and conquered almost all of Europe.

P.S.S.S In the battle of shubra Khit, Napoleon lost 29 men, but killed 2,000 Egyptians. They sure were powerful, huh.

edit*

LOL at the quote. Ok, i'll play. Ever heard the quote "History is written by the victors."

Yea. Africans took the L. Europeans took the W.

Also heard the quote "History repeats itself"?

Yea? Well of course it does because China is raping African nations right now economically by grabbing their natural resources and bouncing out. Just like the Europeans did.

edit again*

so you added eve more stuff to your post.

Look man, I do not see blacks as inferior. Im a believer that everyone is equal. But the world doesnt work like that.
Even though every race has the same capability, life isnt fair. Their will always be a hierarchy. That's just a part of nature.. 
History has shown us that Africans were just behind their times and Europeans fucked them over. End of story.
Do you honestly think History was written factually? Let me use your quote : "History is written by the victors." .. Nah, a particular set of history books are written by niccas who were in power at a certain point in time. History passes on in many ways and in many forms. To get facts you always have to look beyond what is written. Which is what anthropologist/archeologist do... Which has many times contradicted what a particular person claimed was the history. With that being said, knowing the sh*t you read is possible not factual and how I just pointed out how you are incorrect in stating that Africans weren't intelligent/cultural, why do you keep coming at me w/ this dried up bullshit about 'history'.. Incorrect history. Wtf you learnin at school b'?

History is thus not a factual/balanced account of how things actually happened. Furthermore, congrats on being able to use google. From the way you talked about Wikipedia I thought you weren't up w/ the present times. I state something and I reference facts/info that back it up. It's how you present an argument... You probably are not familiar w/ this as you major in reading and remembering other people's accounts as opposed to bringing information together to make up an argument on your own. The chinese were colonized too. As were the Indians. What does that say about you? That colonization allowed a great proliferation of ideas and innovation the world over. It sucked for everyone being colonized but the world benefits from it to this day. Right now I'm on a computer that costs pennies because some frailsian is sitting in a sweat shop working for 16 hours for $1/day... Powerful? Educated. Listen man we can all throw quick jabs. Congratulations, you are majoring in something that in 2012 a nicca can discover by googling. I dont give a f*ck who conquered who .. Who stole what from who. Egyptians were Africans and were quite educated.. Had a beautiful culture.. Built amazing things fools are still trying to understand today.

You tried to take a shit on Africans as if they were uneducated primates and failed. In fact, you have been trying for pages now and failing.. and when you do you go on to the next topic and catch an L. Stop B'. P.S - Majoring in history is nothing to be proud of. I'll see you at my local Starbucks tomorrow to get me that off menu Snickers Frapacino.
December 13, 2012 @ 04:40 AM
franjoli

lol @ dudes writing essays over asians

asians obvs stole ur bitch, butthurt bitchez

WTB: UNIQLO x UNDERCOVER FISHTAIL UTILITY PARKA IN SIZE S/M ANY COLOUR MESSAGE

December 13, 2012 @ 04:43 AM
feelings

^^^
I'd agree with you, but you're probably asian...
December 13, 2012 @ 04:49 AM
piccolo

i sense some animosity or something. i never said that i personally believe girls are "ruined". i just said it's a thing. and it's a well-known enough thing that it's spoken about in a kanye song. just an observation. 

another observation. most white guys have wackass standards for asian girls. like, you could take a girl who asian guys rate a 5, and a white guy will rate her a 8. most white guys do treat asian girls better than asian guys. like they treat them more special. "ooh i've never dated an asian. this is awesome, i gotta hold on to this, i might not get another chance". is that racist?

there is also a high compatibility rate between (less attractive) asian females and white jewish males. i think there's a good overlap of cultural family values. add to that the whole "asian parents want white in-laws to move up the socio-economic ladder" or whatever. 
Kayne said it and I gave the reasoning behind why betas use it. No animosity. Just giving you the reasoning behind it.
w.r.t to most white guys have whackass standards for asians girls .. nah, i'd say they have just about the same standards as Asian dudes. Asian dudes were getting it in w/ those same asian females before they came here so its not like all of a sudden ratings change.  The white dudes dating 5s are usually 5s themselves .. So it's not that serious. So, nah, you're comment isn't racist. 

.. But you see what you're doing right there.. just like how cats wanna say a girl is 'ruined' because she was w/ a black guy.. you want to say asian chicks who get w/ white dudes are ugly.. Stay lookin for meaning as to why she aint choose you.
Trying to assert superiority because when they choose other niccas you feel inferior (thanks for demonstrating that again)

Salty Procedure : 
Step #1 : Say she was ugly/low class/ruined anyway
Step #2 : I'm high class and better than that.
Step #3 : It's not that she didn't choose me. It's that I would never choose her. She's beneath me
Step #4 : Fap 
I agree with everything you said dude . Although i'm a Namekian, people on Earth still look at me as a Black man due to my body type and deep voice .

I see a lot of this insecure garbage on the body building forums (MISC) full of forever aloners , constantly making threads on how a girl they know dates a black dude . I never understood the hate for black dudes slaying girls but now after spending a lot of time on the internet i think i know what it is .

Fear of the black penis. Black skin exudes power and ever since slavery

white men have despised it. Once the myth of black men sexual power and

large penis began circulating it was a wrap. When black men were lynched

they often had their penis cut off.

It's just funny to hear guys say things like a chick is ruined because she is attracted to a black male , it just goes to show you how insecure he is .

Follow if you like homegrown/amateur shots of ass and tits ! http://girlsaroundthenet.tumblr.com/

December 13, 2012 @ 04:49 AM
thatniggatho

Page 4 B' : 
"Hardly. Just trying to educate these frailsians ... Every race on the planet steals their bishes and thus their salty arses stay trying to cling to some .. we are superior/more educated. I'm trying to help em catch an L on dat' too."

Asian nicca stealing someone's female.. LOL, I think that conflicts w/ the laws of the Universe set by god himself.
December 13, 2012 @ 04:50 AM
WatchOutForSelener

Do you think History is just copying and pasting something you found in an article?

I just copied and pasted what you wrote in google and found exactly where you got that info from.

You're just taking what someone else wrote and completely agreeing with them not knowing any other detail. 

P.s. The Egyptians were colonized by Greece, Rome, Turkey, Persia, Ottoman Empire and the British.

Ah yes so the most (according to your words) "powerful/culture/educated civilizations" sure did get conquered a lot of times in different time periods. They sure were powerful 

Since Egypt was colonized so many times, dont you think maybe it was these nations that colonized them helped get Egypt whatever achievement they achieved?

P.S. you're statement of "Europeans likes to discredit us" is invalid since more than just Europeans colonized Egypt.

P.S.S. Even with the British help, the French whooped the Egyptians asses my a young man named Napoleon who eventaully became the Emperor of France and conquered almost all of Europe.

P.S.S.S In the battle of shubra Khit, Napoleon lost 29 men, but killed 2,000 Egyptians. They sure were powerful, huh.

edit*

LOL at the quote. Ok, i'll play. Ever heard the quote "History is written by the victors."

Yea? Well of course it does because China is raping African nations right now economically by grabbing their natural resources and bouncing out. Just like the Europeans did.

edit again*

Look man, I do not see blacks as inferior. Im a believer that everyone is equal. But the world doesnt work like that.
Even though every race has the same capability, life isnt fair. Their will always be a hierarchy. That's just a part of nature.. 
History has shown us that Africans were just behind their times and Europeans fucked them over. End of story.
Do you honestly think History was written factually? Let me use your quote : "History is written by the victors."
History is thus not a factual/balanced account of how things actually happened. Furthermore, congrats on being able to use google. From the way you talked about Wikipedia I thought you weren't up w/ the present times. I state something and I reference facts/info that back it up. It's how you present an argument... You probably are not familiar w/ this as you major in reading and remembering other people's accounts as opposed to bringing information together to make up an argument on your own. The chinese were colonized too. As were the Indians. What does that say about you? That colonization allowed a great proliferation of ideas and innovation the world over. It sucked for everyone being colonized but the world benefits from it to this day. Right now I'm on a computer that costs pennies because some frailsian is sitting in a sweat shop working for 16 hours for $1/day... Powerful? Educated. Listen man we can all throw quick jabs. Congratulations, you are majoring in something that in 2012 a nicca can discover by googling. I dont give a f*ck who conquered who .. Who stole what from who. Egyptians were Africans and were quite educated.. Had a beautiful culture.. Built amazing things fools are still trying to understand today.

You tried to take a shit on Africans as if they were uneducated primates and failed. In fact, you have been trying for pages now and failing.. and when you do you go on to the next topic and catch an L. Stop B'. P.S - Majoring in history is nothing to be proud of. I'll see you at my local Starbucks tomorrow to get me that off menu Snickers Frapacino.

It's hilarious how this whole time I never insulted you once yet you just keep throwing jabs.
Present an argument? I just did. With historical facts and you replied with "it dont matter!"

Yes, anyone can google history and remember what happened. Thats not the point of majoring in history, though.

The point of history is to read between the lines. Why did this happen? Why did this happen here? Why did this happen at this time? How can we make sure we dont make this mistake again? How can we improve this? Where did we go wrong? These are skills. I know math wizards who can answer any math problems but can't even understand basic politics, history, and consequences for actions that happened in history. 

I never said Africans were apes so please dont put words in my mouth. What I said was that Africans were behind. Europeans had advance technologically, economically and politically. While they were advancing, many African nations stayed the same. Im sure they did have a beautiful culture. Im not taking away their achievements or lifestyle. What I am saying is that Europeans advanced faster than Africans. Simple as that.

And to say I just bring in facts and I cant bring an argument of my own.... I just did. While you were busy insulting and changing the subject every time by editing your post, I brought you my argument that Africans were not as advanced as Europeans. I brought historical facts to back it up.

You on the other hand, show me one map on the achievements Africans had in Africa. I showed you the achievements Europeans achieved throughout the world.

You're using a computer? Industrial Revolution. -----------> England
You're living in America? A democratic republic? Enlightenment. ---------------------> France
We flew to the moon? Operation Paperclip -----------------------------> Germany and U.S.

Do you see my point?

P.S. It's not useless when you go into law.
Its not useless when you go into politics.
Its not useless when you go into teaching.

Just because you don't know the importance of History, doesnt make you knowledgeable about the career opportunities in it.

December 13, 2012 @ 04:55 AM
keltron

asians be sneakly
December 13, 2012 @ 04:58 AM
franjoli

Page 4 B' : 
"Hardly. Just trying to educate these frailsians ... Every race on the planet steals their bishes and thus their salty arses stay trying to cling to some .. we are superior/more educated. I'm trying to help em catch an L on dat' too."

Asian nicca stealing someone's female.. LOL, I think that conflicts w/ the laws of the Universe set by god himself.
lol you talkin mad salty, i never read any of ur essays because you're irrelevant and nobody cares

WTB: UNIQLO x UNDERCOVER FISHTAIL UTILITY PARKA IN SIZE S/M ANY COLOUR MESSAGE

December 13, 2012 @ 05:06 AM
thatniggatho

Page 4 B' : 

lol you talkin mad salty, i never read any of ur essays because you're irrelevant and nobody cares
By definition, you're salty. I'm just trying to up your sodium levels.
December 13, 2012 @ 05:25 AM
thatniggatho

edit*

edit again*

Do you honestly think History was written factually? Let me use your quote : "History is written by the victors."

It's hilarious how this whole time I never insulted you once yet you just keep throwing jabs.
Present an argument? I just did. With historical facts and you replied with "it dont matter!"

Yes, anyone can google history and remember what happened. Thats not the point of majoring in history, though.

The point of history is to read between the lines. Why did this happen? Why did this happen here? Why did this happen at this time? How can we make sure we dont make this mistake again? How can we improve this? Where did we go wrong? These are skills. I know math wizards who can answer any math problems but can't even understand basic politics, history, and consequences for actions that happened in history. 

I never said Africans were apes so please dont put words in my mouth. What I said was that Africans were behind. Europeans had advance technologically, economically and politically. While they were advancing, many African nations stayed the same. Im sure they did have a beautiful culture. Im not taking away their achievements or lifestyle. What I am saying is that Europeans advanced faster than Africans. Simple as that.

And to say I just bring in facts and I cant bring an argument of my own.... I just did. While you were busy insulting and changing the subject every time by editing your post, I brought you my argument that Africans were not as advanced as Europeans. I brought historical facts to back it up.

You on the other hand, show me one map on the achievements Africans had in Africa. I showed you the achievements Europeans achieved throughout the world.

You're living in America? A democratic republic? Enlightenment. ---------------------> France
We flew to the moon? Operation Paperclip -----------------------------> Germany and U.S.

Do you see my point?

Just because you don't know the importance of History, doesnt make you knowledgeable about the career opportunities in it.
You 'tried' to insult me by trying to claim via history that my race is inferior. I've ensured you caught L's over multiple pages. First on mean income. Then on immigration realities... and now I'm correcting you on the very subject you majored in. The Europeans colonized Egypt. That is a reality. Greece did as well and according to their own historian Diodorus Siculus a great deal of theft occurred and traces as such were destroyed. A great deal of Greek Philosophy was influenced by Egyptians. I can go all the way back to the Biblical days to the King James bible if you take that as an actual History book. The Europeans were hardly literate up until the 17th/18th century. Without gunpowder from the China, they wouldn't have conquered shit and without their outright theft of culture/knowledge from Egypt and many parts of Africa they wouldn't have been shit. The enlightenment period came after the expansion/conquest period.. Magically... it came after.

The Europeans were great conquerors.  They stole from just about every group of people on the earth, erased the origins from history books, killed scholars, enslaved  masses of people to build their empires and claimed it as their own. I know you honestly believe that horseshit you've been taught because some victor wrote it, you're majoring in it, and it satisfies your ignorant views... I graduated from college 6 years ago w/ my Masters .. I still keep up on matters unrelated to my major/work like economics/philosophy/politics/history ... So, please spare me the history lessons B. I'm beyond that. Try that shit on some other idiot. 
December 13, 2012 @ 05:28 AM
piccolo

edit*

edit again*

Do you see my point?

You 'tried' to insult me by trying to claim via history that my race is inferior. I've ensured you caught L's over multiple pages. First on mean income. Then on immigration realities... and now I'm correcting you on the very subject you majored in. The Europeans colonized Egypt. That is a reality. Greece did as well and according to their own historian Diodorus Siculus a great deal of theft occurred and traces as such were destroyed. A great deal of Greek Philosophy was influenced by Egyptians. I can go all the way back to the Biblical days. The Europeans were hardly literate up until the 17th/18th century. Without gunpowder from the China, they wouldn't have conquered shit and without their outright theft of culture/knowledge from Egypt and many parts of Africa they wouldn't have been shit. The enlightenment period came after the expansion/conquest period.. Magically... it came after.

The Europeans were great conquerors.  They stole from just about every group of people on the earth, erased the origins from history books, and claimed it as their own. I know you honestly believe that horeshit you've been taught because some victor wrote it and it satisfies your ignorant views... But spare me the history lessons B. I'm beyond that. Try that shit on some other idiot.

Follow if you like homegrown/amateur shots of ass and tits ! http://girlsaroundthenet.tumblr.com/

December 13, 2012 @ 05:52 AM
ThatGuyBars

edit*

edit again*

Do you see my point?

You 'tried' to insult me by trying to claim via history that my race is inferior. I've ensured you caught L's over multiple pages. First on mean income. Then on immigration realities... and now I'm correcting you on the very subject you majored in. The Europeans colonized Egypt. That is a reality. Greece did as well and according to their own historian Diodorus Siculus a great deal of theft occurred and traces as such were destroyed. A great deal of Greek Philosophy was influenced by Egyptians. I can go all the way back to the Biblical days to the King James bible if you take that as an actual History book. The Europeans were hardly literate up until the 17th/18th century. Without gunpowder from the China, they wouldn't have conquered shit and without their outright theft of culture/knowledge from Egypt and many parts of Africa they wouldn't have been shit. The enlightenment period came after the expansion/conquest period.. Magically... it came after.

The Europeans were great conquerors.  They stole from just about every group of people on the earth, erased the origins from history books, killed scholars, enslaved  masses of people to build their empires and claimed it as their own. I know you honestly believe that horseshit you've been taught because some victor wrote it, you're majoring in it, and it satisfies your ignorant views... I graduated from college 6 years ago w/ my Masters .. I still keep up on matters unrelated to my major/work like economics/philosophy/politics/history ... So, please spare me the history lessons B. I'm beyond that. Try that shit on some other idiot. 

I can honestly say

Ayyy!-Fonzie

December 13, 2012 @ 05:53 AM
vis

asian chicks are too quiet
edit: @above lmfao me too
December 13, 2012 @ 05:55 AM
TTHX

Damn people catchin mad feelins in here. 

http://tonyhoangphoto.com

December 13, 2012 @ 06:03 AM
dmwalking

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

December 13, 2012 @ 06:13 AM
nelsonLIUser

lol nvm.....

nlsnl.tumblr.com

December 13, 2012 @ 06:13 AM
trolos714

Ignorant ass Americunts stay takin L's..

HB 325 PostHardcore/Metalcore/MelodicHardcore/Punk/PopPunk/ Skacore

December 13, 2012 @ 06:16 AM
WatchOutForSelener

edit*

edit again*

Do you see my point?

I NEVER said your race was inferior. I just that their culture did not revolve around education.

Now you claim Europeans stole this, erased that.

This aint a science fair b.

You gotta provide the evidence. Something you havent provided all this time.

You say your beyond history. Funny, cause you started this debate by mentioning history about Africans.

Whatever. Im done with your nonsense. Fool just mad that it's a white mans world.

Im out. Gonna play Black Ops 2!  

December 13, 2012 @ 06:22 AM
dakingnutz

edit*

edit again*

Do you see my point?

I NEVER said your race was inferior. I just that their culture did not revolve around education.

Now you claim Europeans stole this, erased that.

This aint a science fair b.

You say your beyond history. Funny, cause you started this debate by mentioning history about Africans.

Whatever. Im done with your nonsense. Fool just mad that it's a white mans world.

December 13, 2012 @ 06:37 AM
thatniggatho

What evidence have you provided besides yappin yo gums just the same?

What's your handle on that Black Ops 2? I'm about to ensure you catch an L on there too.
White man's world according to history books. Better step your ass out into the real world where niccas like me gettin that paper, yo bitches, knowledge, and mo'. When you're done getting that piece of paper certifying you can fail to even regurgitate what one person claimed happened eons ago and take that as 'fact' get at me. Done w/ this worm. I'm about to go bust off in this asian pussy waiting in my bed. I showed her some of this thread and she said 'I can't say that any guy much less an Asian would ever get me to separate from you". This nuts for you dawg.
December 13, 2012 @ 07:29 AM
Cheeched

i live in greater vancouver, a region with 2 million people. around 40% of our population is asian. i have to deal with rude ass chinese people who couldnt be bothered to even learn English every day of my life. even worse the punk 20 year old kids form hong kong flaunting mommy and daddys money all day.  if any of yall lived here you would begin to hate them as well.

the problem i got with chinese and koreans mostly is that they come to our country, act like rude pieces of shit towards white people, then get mad at us when we cant understand them cause they dont speak fucking english.

to be honest, pinoys and other south east asians i dont really got a problem with. they generally nice as fuck.
ur such a faggot lmao.

Please login first to reply.