Dat feel when you wake up with bricks in your bank account (rich white man shit)

Dec 12, 2012 @ 04:40
brick upon brick upon brick upon brick upon brickzzzzzzzzzz nigga
Dec 12, 2012 @ 04:42
2nd Downvotes I've given ever 
Dec 12, 2012 @ 04:42
Originally posted by Inactive User
2nd Downvotes I've given ever 
this^
Dec 12, 2012 @ 04:43
I can't quote or vote. Fuck this new HB.

narsha.narsha.narsha

Dec 12, 2012 @ 04:43
All 3 posters in this thread are the same person. Smh.

narsha.narsha.narsha

Dec 12, 2012 @ 04:45
Originally posted by Inactive User
I can't quote or vote. Fuck this new HB.
Originally posted by Inactive User
All 3 posters in this thread are the same person. Smh.
3rd

#wassup
Dec 12, 2012 @ 04:47
Shut up, me.

2.2K dedication. Shout out to Biggie.

narsha.narsha.narsha

Dec 12, 2012 @ 12:50
How the fuck you got bricks in a fucking bank account

 Do you even know what a brick is whiteboi?
Dec 12, 2012 @ 13:08
Can we voteban ?
Dec 12, 2012 @ 17:23
Originally posted by Inactive User
How the fuck you got bricks in a fucking bank account

 Do you even know what a brick is whiteboi?
lol this hoe doesnt even have a bank account in his own house^

pay your bills u chubby lil african
Dec 12, 2012 @ 18:52
u aint about that mr. krabs life
Dec 12, 2012 @ 20:16
Originally posted by Inactive User
brick upon brick upon brick upon brick upon brickzzzzzzzzzz nigga
the fuck you come from?

Ayyy!-Fonzie

Please login first to reply.