Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
December 11, 2012 @ 08:52 PM
ignorantian

real talk though, sorry to hear that homie. keep ya head up
December 11, 2012 @ 08:56 PM
ragamuffin

Do you have any friends except her though? Since you hopefully do, where they at when you need them? HB can't drown all your sorrows. 

http://gollygee13.tumblr.com/

December 11, 2012 @ 08:58 PM
piccolo

12 years relation and didnt smash ?? log off b
His girl most likely cheated on him with several dudes while he's home thinking that she's drinking a latte watching the disney channel .

Girls get just horny as guys , i'd like to remind you that girls can get laid way easier .
All she has to do is send one text to any dude .

Follow if you like homegrown/amateur shots of ass and tits ! http://girlsaroundthenet.tumblr.com/

December 11, 2012 @ 09:05 PM
trolos714

I can't even imagine how you feel dude. It will get better just gotta push through the bad times. Btw where are you from? There are plenty of Koreans in LA/OC area.

HB 325 PostHardcore/Metalcore/MelodicHardcore/Punk/PopPunk/ Skacore

December 11, 2012 @ 09:23 PM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

hb is a good place smile even though we troll when it comes down to it we help our fellow members. i <3 hb. 

:)

December 11, 2012 @ 10:09 PM
drtmcgrt

12 YEARS AND YOU DIDN'T LAY THE PIPE?!

http://instagram.com/rasheedovich/

December 11, 2012 @ 10:27 PM
darkseid

12 years relation and didnt smash ?? log off b
His girl most likely cheated on him with several dudes while he's home thinking that she's drinking a latte watching the disney channel .

Girls get just horny as guys , i'd like to remind you that girls can get laid way easier .
All she has to do is send one text to any dude .
This doesn't sound like something Piccolo would say...

Pretty Young Thug

December 11, 2012 @ 10:39 PM
that dude

suspended

I was gonna troll this but damn, I can't kick a brother when he's down... Real talk, you've been with this girl for 12 years... You are about to discover a side of yourself that you've never known was there and experience things you've never experienced before... You're single now mane, you can do what you want... I know you're hurting right now but one day soon you're gonna realize that for the first time in your adult life you can just do you and when you do you're gonna be like:

December 11, 2012 @ 11:27 PM
Visvimpapi

u srsly never fucked her?
my mind is literally blown

brvndon.tumblr.com

December 11, 2012 @ 11:32 PM
dakingnutz

3 pages and still no pics of the hoe ? why does this thread even exist ?
December 12, 2012 @ 12:14 AM
Cokane

I didn't even read the whole title but I did see the word girlfriend/bestfriend which she had to be becuz ur ventin on a forum, thas why I feel bad for u

edit: I just read some posts on the 3rd page, whats this shit bout 12 years and u didn't fuck? don't listen to tht other guy.. u should think about suicide I ain't sayn do it.. im jus sayin get a gun and maybe ponder a lil bit

don't ride my wave

December 12, 2012 @ 12:27 AM
rabbitman

this thread really highlights how many immature kids are on this forum, cracking jokes reaching for that e-cred.

be careful what you pretend to be

December 12, 2012 @ 12:31 AM
Cokane

e-cred? niga im tryna sell shit in the marketplace, i'm sorry tht im not sympathizin wit a kid venting on the internet

don't ride my wave

December 12, 2012 @ 12:33 AM
Fruity Nigga

KOREAN MONK LEVEL FRIEND ZONE
December 12, 2012 @ 12:34 AM
nat turner

damn bruh bruh..we go through it. heart break. You'll get over it guaranteed  just give it some time. don't be alone. try something new

http://pureandgood.tumblr.com/ IG: thevictoryspeech

December 12, 2012 @ 12:38 AM
Visvimpapi

I didn't even read the whole title but I did see the word girlfriend/bestfriend which she had to be becuz ur ventin on a forum, thas why I feel bad for u

edit: I just read some posts on the 3rd page, whats this shit bout 12 years and u didn't fuck? don't listen to tht other guy.. u should think about suicide I ain't sayn do it.. im jus sayin get a gun and maybe ponder a lil bit
holy fuck this is the worst advice i've ever heard lmao

brvndon.tumblr.com

December 12, 2012 @ 12:49 AM
unemployed

all those '' you didnt smash after 12 years'' shit are lame as fuck b, user tryna get dat upvote with some pussyshit.

anyway, stay up bruh and dont off urself
December 12, 2012 @ 12:52 AM
kxnny

all good things come to an end, stay up homie
December 12, 2012 @ 02:32 AM
AndreLutherKing

You need to tell her this shit instead of us. You got feels & you gotta make sure she knows. Wife that hoe first chance you get. Good Luck Bruh, stay up

Chicks barely dancin, glancin every chance they get, like - oh shit, he's so HANSUM

December 12, 2012 @ 02:58 AM
bugzzz

suspended

That was a tough read. To lose a girl that important to you is extremely tough. Chin up bruh.
hes already asian
December 12, 2012 @ 03:13 AM
bugzzz

suspended

on the real tho, im the kind of guy who wants to believe in love.

if u rly feel dat way, then move where she at and wife that up bruh. i mean u guys r styll in luv right?

u said u aint rly got shit going on. then what better way to show ur dedication than to follow her and support her there.

get a job and go to a local skool there or wuteva but IMO it was kinda wrong to let her give up her dreams in the first place when u aint rly had any.

but stay up bruh, if u stay strong and dont give up ur story mite turn into an even more beautiful one and give some kinda worth to this period of pain.

one luv
December 12, 2012 @ 03:47 AM
pointforward

hurts to read man. I'm feelin you bro. But 12 years! thats... wow.. 
December 12, 2012 @ 04:00 AM
davontetreyvonte

oh my god bruh this be on some life changing shit. my nigga that was real right there my nigga. you spit some church sermons on the alter with that one b. i feel for you my nigga i feel for you. you gotta stand yo ground my nigga, get back out on that grind. life aint waitin on you is what they say my nigga haha real talk. we jafeelin for you my nigga

RIP - Yung Clit, Lil Trapstein, Ashy Nigga, n Spliff Blunts AKA Yung Glock Feenin', Yung Doogie Howser Ya'll missed my niggas.

December 12, 2012 @ 04:01 AM
zyezye

why yall buggin bout the fact he didnt lay her down? I admit 12 years is kinda long ,but from my experience, sex usually ruins/complicates the relationship and you sorta drift from "loving" each other to just sticking it out because of sex. or the sole purpose of the relationship was for sex. real talk, homie had genuine love for the girl, that something you don't see very often in this fucked up world of ours.

OP, Don't get too depressed over this, I experienced the exact same thing. although for 5 years and I did lay the pipe, jus sayin.  with almost the exact situation, I loved this girl, and my whole life was centred on her, down to the point of how it felt after we moved from away from each other is almost uncanny. anyway, just keep your head up, you said you finally knew what real life is like right? why don't you just head out there and experience life? not just run of the mill, routine shit, I mean Live life to the fullest. It took me a while to recover, a year, but with that, I used it as a drive to try new things, go places, do shit i wasn't comfortable doing (sky diving, cliff jumping, ski/snowboarding, travelling etc) , see and meet new people, I couldn't believe that I camped by the beach for a whole month with me and my homies. it'll do good to you. do something that'll change your perspective on life and make you appreciate it, and over time make you feel glad you've done the shit you've done and now you're a different person from who you were before.

do that

or FIGHT FOR IT. Drop your shit and GO. You love her right? freal, man up and shut up and think to yourself, do you love her? If you instantly think yes, go cop a fucking plane ticket and get your ass over there. the difference between my situation and yours was that I didn't even know if I loved her as much as I thought I did when I did really thought about it. so if your fucking answer was yes at the drop of a dime and still yes when you sleep on it, drop your shit and fly. Things gain more value when they're hard to attain, the harder it is to achieve, the more it is to fight for, the more fulfilling the prize will be. the best shit in life don't come easy, you gotta fight for it.

and for you faggots who TL/DR
- YOLO 
December 12, 2012 @ 04:08 AM
Constellations

you're soft though
you created an account on an internet forum dominated by trolls for the sole purpose of posting that great wall of simp shit and you expect everyone to give you a hug and make everything better ?
Incase you didnt know niggas dont fart rainbows either
This real life
This HB
Walk with your head high and balls down low
And forget that hoe
how many mostly-thumbs-down comments you gonna post before you decide to log off?

\X/

December 12, 2012 @ 04:11 AM
Walker Flocker Flame

tbh i would still pursue. 12 years is a long ass time, especially when it overlaps with your youth and young adulthood.

you're 24 years old, a grown ass nigga. you probably missed out of lots of dope experiences because of your commitment to this girl. you can't get your youth back bruh.

there's no fucking way you can put in 12 years of your life and not get anything back in return. you have to make it worthwhile man.
December 12, 2012 @ 04:14 AM
Fruity Nigga

I bet your girl thinking the exact same thing right now

jokes, your girl probably taking her first black dick as i type this
December 12, 2012 @ 04:24 AM
Constellations

damn OP, you put yourself in a rough fucking situation. You shoulda broke up with her once she got into Johns Hopkins and maybe revisited the relationship later once you have experienced the world/other girls cause you dont even know if she's all that cause you have nothing to compare her to. 

Its like if your first car was a Honda Civic. Yeah, they're dope cars. They're reliable and never really give you any trouble and you might be thinking WOW this car is great, but they definitely arent the end all be all of cars man. And I know its hard to think about cause the wound is fresh and you still love her, but honestly she might not be all that great. 

\X/

December 12, 2012 @ 04:27 AM
E Styles

Ain't really feelin the Honda civic metaphor bruh

Cause if girls were cars, when it comes to the relationship, I'm sure people would prefer the decent looking vehicle you can rely on rather than the good looking one that fucks you over..

besides, homeboy said she got attractive, & was the ride or die type? If she's faithful too why leave? Those women are ridiculously rare, what more could you really ask for in a relationship? 
December 12, 2012 @ 04:31 AM
Constellations

Ain't really feelin the Honda civic metaphor bruh

Cause if girls were cars, when it comes to the relationship, I'm sure people would prefer the decent looking vehicle you can rely on rather than the good looking one that fucks you over..

besides, homeboy said she got attractive, & was the ride or die type? If she's faithful too why leave? Those women are ridiculously rare, what more could you really ask for in a relationship? 
no analogy is perfect bruh. it aint meant to be taken literally. 

im just saying dude should take a break from this chick and test drive some new cars nahmean 

\X/

Please login first to reply.