Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
December 11, 2012 @ 12:59 AM
Fruity Nigga

tattoos on girls make them look diseased, i would never fuk a tatted girl with no condom
Ok virgin

feelings caught, your girl got a diseased minj?
December 11, 2012 @ 01:02 AM
CrackPipeLips

nick doesnt have a girl hes just having fun pretending b
December 11, 2012 @ 01:05 AM
.kciN

As much as I'd like to reassure you that your situation is normal, I gotta be honest in that I don't know that feel and not all of us here all frail, socially awkward, no game having fuckboys... Dat no pussy getting lifestyle might not make it
December 11, 2012 @ 01:21 AM
CrackPipeLips

As much as I'd like to reassure you that your situation is normal, I gotta be honest in that I don't know that feel and not all of us here all frail, socially awkward, no game having fuckboys... Dat no pussy getting lifestyle might not make it

you say the exact same things in the same order every time you reply to my shit. any new material doe b? or you just out of ideas lil nigga?
December 11, 2012 @ 01:33 AM
.kciN

you say the exact same things in the same order every time you reply to my shit. any new material doe b? or you just out of ideas lil nigga?
It sums you up perfectly doe... And don't call me a 'nigga', we're both white, stop trying to act hard online, you're a fucking typical dependent, middle-class, suburban white kid who's angry at the world cause he never gets laid LMAO
December 11, 2012 @ 01:38 AM
CrackPipeLips

It sums you up perfectly doe... And don't call me a 'nigga', we're both white, stop trying to act hard online, you're a fucking typical dependent, middle-class, suburban white kid who's angry at the world cause he never gets laid LMAO

let me dispel some myths for you.

1. i grew up in East Vancouver, which is considered inner city/downtown, not a suburb

2. I moved out of my parents house when I was 18, and I cover my own expenses.

3. I actually got laid like a week ago with this broad from down the street. i broke a 2 month dry spell.

I don't know where the fuck you from, but the way you talk shit it makes me feel like you got some serious insecurity issues... that along with your shirtless photo ordeal.. i dunno what you were thinking b. bitch ass nigga
December 11, 2012 @ 02:08 AM
aalexander

If the bitch is bad then idgaf.
December 11, 2012 @ 02:09 AM
piccolo

I'd smash some girls with tatts but wifing ?
Hell no .

Tattoo's are trashy as fuck , especially on females .

Follow if you like homegrown/amateur shots of ass and tits ! http://girlsaroundthenet.tumblr.com/

December 11, 2012 @ 02:43 AM
Richboy 100 million

lmao i hate to say it but nick made cracklips his bitch

SSVR GRAND SLAM FOR SALE BRAND NEW BLACK

December 11, 2012 @ 02:56 AM
CrackPipeLips

lmao i hate to say it but nick made cracklips his bitch
yea, except none of the shit he says is even close to true. nick is a bitch made internet thug

Please login first to reply.