What does your SN mean?

Dec 10, 2012 @ 03:01
Just an old SN I had from my first account (which was banned)<br><br>Back when we had to request a name change from drew.<br><br>But the whole SN was from childhood memories when Pokemon Gold came out and after you beat the elite 4, you had to go into this secret cave/mountain and Trainer Red (Ash) was there at the top of the mountain&nbsp;and he would battle you with like a lv. 80 pikachu and all his other famous pokemons.<br><br>Shit was real back then.<br><br><a target="_blank" rel="nofollow" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Cw3vfuHh_A">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Cw3vfuHh_A</a><br>

......

Dec 10, 2012 @ 03:05
yall hate me

instagram-wehatelondon youtube-nicholasmcfly2800

Dec 10, 2012 @ 03:08
Why didn't they call trainer red ash? Pretty sure the game &amp; show both have official licensing 
Dec 10, 2012 @ 03:11
Originally posted by Inactive User
Why didn't they call trainer red ash? Pretty sure the game &amp; show both have official licensing 

I think it's because after trainer red beats the elite 4 in kanto, he goes to the mountain to train.

But Ash goes to travel after the elite 4 in kanto.

Red and ash or basically mirrors of each other.

......

Dec 10, 2012 @ 03:13
Red &amp; Ash are not mirrors of each other. This nigga Red was actually a champion &amp; I think he never talked or something &amp; Ash was just some fuck boy who lost a lot. Also Red is from the Manga &amp; Ash is from the Anime

Chicks barely dancin, glancin every chance they get, like - oh shit, he's so HANSUM | Add me on Steam: AndreLutherKing

Dec 10, 2012 @ 03:16
Originally posted by Inactive User
Red &amp; Ash are not mirrors of each other. This nigga Red was actually a champion &amp; I think he never talked or something &amp; Ash was just some fuck boy who lost a lot. Also Red is from the Manga &amp; Ash is from the Anime

I said &quot;basically.&quot; Their both the protagonist and are really similar. 

......

Dec 10, 2012 @ 03:17
Is it wrong that the only games I've completely play through we're yellow and ruby version? Have I missed out on anything?
Dec 10, 2012 @ 03:19
Originally posted by Inactive User
I said &quot;basically.&quot; Their both the protagonist and are really similar. 
Only thing similar is they have the same attire, have Pikachus, &amp; are protagonist. One of my Asian friends explained this to me very thoroughly so I know what I'm talking about

Chicks barely dancin, glancin every chance they get, like - oh shit, he's so HANSUM | Add me on Steam: AndreLutherKing

Dec 10, 2012 @ 03:20
Damn this became a Pokemon thread


Only on HB
Dec 10, 2012 @ 03:20
Originally posted by Inactive User
Is it wrong that the only games I've completely play through we're yellow and ruby version? Have I missed out on anything?

Not really. I played (and beat) Yellow, Red, Gold, Fire red, Sapphire, Pearl and Heart Gold.

My favorite was Fire Red (an updated version of Red) and Gold.

Never played Black or white.

......

Dec 10, 2012 @ 03:21
Dec 10, 2012 @ 03:21
Ash came after the games were already out, they're not gonna re-name in-game characters after the show. 

http://www.theyhatechange.com Beauty Squad Click on the rise #B$C Get down or lay down

Dec 10, 2012 @ 03:21
ash is a fag
Dec 10, 2012 @ 03:22
Originally posted by Inactive User
Only thing similar is they have the same attire, have Pikachus, &amp; are protagonist. One of my Asian friends explained this to me very thoroughly so I know what I'm talking about

If you go to Pallet town in the future games, Ash/Red's mom would say &quot;Where is my son Red?&quot;

And Trainer Blue is Gary. 

......

Dec 10, 2012 @ 03:24
lol at thread turning in to pokemon discussion
Dec 10, 2012 @ 03:28
Isn't Gary named Gary in Pokemon yellow? 
Dec 10, 2012 @ 03:32
Originally posted by Inactive User
Isn't Gary named Gary in Pokemon yellow? 

You can name him whatever you want.

But Jesse and James are in Pokemon Yellow

......

Dec 10, 2012 @ 03:52
this is my real name
i used to be an actor in the 70s

̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏ ̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏ https://soundcloud.com/bkbrown

Dec 10, 2012 @ 04:01
reggie watts 

"if God made somthin bretter than pussy he keepin it fo himself" - Mike Tyson

Dec 10, 2012 @ 04:01
u-noe-doe.
Dec 10, 2012 @ 04:01
I like to do bad thangs
Dec 10, 2012 @ 04:04
yo but dont you also fight this dude in crystal version? i don't think he was called red though

Be about it

Dec 10, 2012 @ 04:08
Originally posted by Inactive User
yo but dont you also fight this dude in crystal version? i don't think he was called red though
You fight him &amp; he is still called Red

Chicks barely dancin, glancin every chance they get, like - oh shit, he's so HANSUM | Add me on Steam: AndreLutherKing

Dec 10, 2012 @ 04:13
stfu u fucking azns 
Dec 10, 2012 @ 04:22
has anyone played any of the games after that pearl &amp; diamond shit ?
Just curious on opinions
Dec 10, 2012 @ 04:26
Pearl &amp; diamond? 

Lol aye when gold &amp; silver came out a looooooooong time ago, I was telling people &quot;watch one day they're gonna come out with a diamond version&quot; 

i should cop just because of that 
Dec 10, 2012 @ 04:33
Originally posted by Inactive User
Pearl &amp; diamond? 

Lol aye when gold &amp; silver came out a looooooooong time ago, I was telling people &quot;watch one day they're gonna come out with a diamond version&quot; 

i should cop just because of that 
Just google that shit &amp; play it on an emulator

Chicks barely dancin, glancin every chance they get, like - oh shit, he's so HANSUM | Add me on Steam: AndreLutherKing

Dec 10, 2012 @ 04:49
Originally posted by Inactive User
Just google that shit &amp; # it on an emulator
isnt that shit complicated to setup ?
and is it possible to download it onto your phone ?
Dec 10, 2012 @ 04:56
Originally posted by Inactive User
isnt that shit complicated to setup ?

and is it possible to download it onto your phone ?
 Not really complicated. All you have to do is download the emulator &amp; the rom, change your controls to your liking &amp; you should be good,

You can download any gameboy games to your phone if it is an iPhone that is jailbroken or an Android

Chicks barely dancin, glancin every chance they get, like - oh shit, he's so HANSUM | Add me on Steam: AndreLutherKing

Dec 10, 2012 @ 04:58
Originally posted by Inactive User
isnt that shit complicated to setup ?

and is it possible to download it onto your phone ?
If you have an android phone you can get an emulator app.
Please login first to reply.