December 10, 2012 @ 05:51 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

a few ways ill outline for you

1. make lots of money; or make an average amount of money but spend it on things that make you look rich

2. be very good looking

3. be really good at something like art, sports whatever

4 and lastly, be very confident in yourself and dont give a fuck
because of this list i know YOU have not acquire 10s

:)

December 10, 2012 @ 06:09 AM
Black Donald Trump

damn son... you found a fine, black, hipster girl and didn't lock her in?

you stay losing after that
lol ya man, she had a septum piercing and some tats and was wearin tights and had one of the best asses ive ever seen. so pissed i never got to do shit with her. 
honestly tho i almost didnt even approach her she was intimidating as fuck because not only was she fine but she was like 6 feet tall, maybe even 6'1". im 6'4" so maybe thats why i pulled off gettin her number.but ya. still pissed about that shit.
December 10, 2012 @ 06:29 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

post pics or bullshit

:)

December 10, 2012 @ 06:42 AM
.kciN

a few ways ill outline for you1. make lots of money; or make an average amount of money but spend it on things that make you look rich2. be very good looking3. be really good at something like art, sports whatever4 and lastly, be very confident in yourself and dont give a fuck
LMAO RICH
December 10, 2012 @ 06:52 AM
Black Donald Trump

Ducktales mane... Dude creates a thread to get advice as to how to pick up dimes then states he saw one, approached and got her number no problem... Bitch please
it happened no lie man. its actually a really crazy story
i was in the thrift store with my roommate,his gf, and 2 other friends.we're all high as fuck, lookin like some rattyy ass white stoner kids lol my friends gf is wearing a pair of those holographic glasses with lizard eyes on em haha and we're all just wearing grimey sweatpants and hoodies on that casual sunday thriftstore trip tip. then we see this 6-6'1" fine-ass black chick with tats and a septum piercing, she was with a friend too. anyway our respective parties walk by each other and exchange glances, and as soon as we walk by me and my roommate look at each other cause we all know she had eyes for one of us, probably me because i was the only one taller than her. i rarely have the guts to approach girls out of nowhere, so i was kind of walkin around tryin to scope shit out but also kind of being a nervous bitch about it. after a while i give up and we're all up at the front about to check out, i glance over and see her on the other side of the store. then they cross all the way over the store right by us and im just like fuck i gotta say somethin so as they walk by im just like "sup" and she kind of hesitates and gives a little nod and says hey and keeps it moving but then they post up in the aisle right behind us so i figure she wants me to come talk to her. im still nervous as fuck, but my roommate is like dude if you dont go get that girls number your a fuckin bitch so i finally just walk over, say whats up, ask where theyre from (southside lol) ask them what theyre doin that night and they say they dont have plans, but that she didnt have her phone on her. she gives me her number and im still nervous as fuck the whole time like my fingers were all shakey putting it in my phone i was scared i was gonna fuck the number up. lol. 
damn that makes me sound like such a bitch but anyway.
so i got the number and i say peace and meet back up with my friends outside and im excited as fuck. we go home and im debating on whether to hit her up that night. she said she didn't have her phone and i didn't want to seem super thristy so i just decide to wait til the next day, which was a fuckin mistake. i hit her up the next day at like 4 or 5, she doesnt hit me back up til a while later. i figure i shouldnt just ask her to come hang out right off the bat so im like texting back and forth but shes taking like hours between texts. im not sweating it seeing as how we just met, but then as this is all happening i go to get weed with the same friends from the day before and as we're walking back a fucking cop car skkrts up put of nowhere, cops jump out with hands on guns and tell us to put our hands on the hood. i end up going to jail for the night. fuckd up shit man. they said they got a complaint of suspicious people in the area but i think thats bullshit because it was on my street and it had happened to me before right down the block but i didnt have anything on me before. pretty sure it was just some random stop-and-frisk shit, which is fucked up.
anyway i dont get to hang out with her that night obviously lol, i hit her up the next day and she says she has work and then shes going back to school, some random state school like an hour outside the city. i guess she only comes back some weekends to work and for breaks and shit. 
from that point we texted back and forth a while but nothing ever worked out, every time she came back to the city for break, id be leaving to go home for break haha. she was def interested cause shed hit me up out of nowhere sometimes, even several months later, but ya now its probably been somethin like 8 months since then so things have kind of fizzled out. i still hit her up sometimes but the last couple times she hasn't hit me back, i figure just because its been too long for a random thrift store encounter haha. 
im still gonna hit her up sometime tho and tell her i wanna take her out. 
couldnt hurt and im sick of all the pretentious girls at my school.
anyway ya thats the story of how i fucked it up with the hottest girl ive ever seen in my life:/
tha end.
December 10, 2012 @ 06:54 AM
Black Donald Trump

post pics or bullshit
i have no pics. you dont have to believe me i dont give a shit, but its not like i stand anything to gain from lying to random dudes on the internet. the story doesnt even make me look good haha
December 10, 2012 @ 06:58 AM
CrackPipeLips

because of this list i know YOU have not acquire 10s
sure that wont work for all "10s". Thats basically a how-to for shallow plastic bitches who consider themselves 10s. in terms of initially building attraction.

other than that its up to you get to know them. there are 10s who don't have that shallow mind state. and if you come across a chick like that then talk to her like you would any girl. 
December 10, 2012 @ 07:02 AM
Black Donald Trump

^ i think thats the key, talk to them like you would any other chick, show them you're interested but don't act like they're on some next level shit.
December 10, 2012 @ 07:06 AM
CrackPipeLips

^ i think thats the key, talk to them like you would any other chick, show them you're interested but don't act like they're on some next level shit.
yea cause that shows confidence. obviously most men are intimidated more by a smoking hot chick than they are an ugly chick. if you can harness your confidence and talk to a hot chick the same as an ugly chick then you got it 
December 10, 2012 @ 02:41 PM
totalespionage

a few ways ill outline for you

1. make lots of money; or make an average amount of money but spend it on things that make you look rich

2. be very good looking

3. be really good at something like art, sports whatever

4 and lastly, be very confident in yourself and dont give a fuck
So basically become a giant walking douche and one should be able to acquire 10's? Yeeeaaahhhhh ok
December 10, 2012 @ 08:07 PM
ThatGuyBars

but you do know ugly girls put in work right?

Ayyy!-Fonzie

December 10, 2012 @ 08:19 PM
craigsagersuit

damn thats hella funny b/c it happened to me as well no lie man. its actually a really crazy story
i was in the thrift store with my roommate,his gf, and 2 other friends.we're all high as fuck, lookin like some rattyy ass white stoner kids lol my friends gf is wearing a pair of those holographic glasses with lizard eyes on em haha and we're all just wearing grimey sweatpants and hoodies on that casual sunday thriftstore trip tip. then we see this 6-6'1" fine-ass black chick with tats and a septum piercing, she was with a friend too. anyway our respective parties walk by each other and exchange glances, and as soon as we walk by me and my roommate look at each other cause we all know she had eyes for one of us, probably me because i was the only one taller than her. i rarely have the guts to approach girls out of nowhere, so i was kind of walkin around tryin to scope shit out but also kind of being a nervous bitch about it. after a while i give up and we're all up at the front about to check out, i glance over and see her on the other side of the store. then they cross all the way over the store right by us and im just like fuck i gotta say somethin so as they walk by im just like "sup" and she kind of hesitates and gives a little nod and says hey and keeps it moving but then they post up in the aisle right behind us so i figure she wants me to come talk to her. im still nervous as fuck, but my roommate is like dude if you dont go get that girls number your a fuckin bitch so i finally just walk over, say whats up, ask where theyre from (southside lol) ask them what theyre doin that night and they say they dont have plans, but that she didnt have her phone on her. she gives me her number and im still nervous as fuck the whole time like my fingers were all shakey putting it in my phone i was scared i was gonna fuck the number up. lol. 
damn that makes me sound like such a bitch but anyway.
so i got the number and i say peace and meet back up with my friends outside and im excited as fuck. we go home and im debating on whether to hit her up that night. she said she didn't have her phone and i didn't want to seem super thristy so i just decide to wait til the next day, which was a fuckin mistake. i hit her up the next day at like 4 or 5, she doesnt hit me back up til a while later. i figure i shouldnt just ask her to come hang out right off the bat so im like texting back and forth but shes taking like hours between texts. im not sweating it seeing as how we just met, but then as this is all happening i go to get weed with the same friends from the day before and as we're walking back a fucking cop car skkrts up put of nowhere, cops jump out with hands on guns and tell us to put our hands on the hood. i end up going to jail for the night. fuckd up shit man. they said they got a complaint of suspicious people in the area but i think thats bullshit because it was on my street and it had happened to me before right down the block but i didnt have anything on me before. pretty sure it was just some random stop-and-frisk shit, which is fucked up.
anyway i dont get to hang out with her that night obviously lol, i hit her up the next day and she says she has work and then shes going back to school, some random state school like an hour outside the city. i guess she only comes back some weekends to work and for breaks and shit. 
from that point we texted back and forth a while but nothing ever worked out, every time she came back to the city for break, id be leaving to go home for break haha. she was def interested cause shed hit me up out of nowhere sometimes, even several months later, but ya now its probably been somethin like 8 months since then so things have kind of fizzled out. i still hit her up sometimes but the last couple times she hasn't hit me back, i figure just because its been too long for a random thrift store encounter haha. 
im still gonna hit her up sometime tho and tell her i wanna take her out. 
couldnt hurt and im sick of all the pretentious girls at my school.
anyway ya thats the story of how i fucked it up with the hottest girl ive ever seen in my life:/
tha end.

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

December 10, 2012 @ 08:22 PM
CrackPipeLips

@totalespionage first of all, when is being good at art of sports make you a douche? Since when does making money make you a douche? you sound pretty retarded bruh. didnt you tell people in another thread you were just going to give up on trying to get women and just smoke tons of weed?

If you don't think its true, then why the fuck do you see rich dudes with smoking hot 10s all the time?

i mean fuck, real talk. i live in vancouver there is a lot of rich people here. i saw a dude probably in his mid 30s hop out of his bentley GT the other day with one of the finest asian girls i had ever seen.
December 10, 2012 @ 11:26 PM
Gutts

money doesn't matter man, unless you're just trying to find a 10 to go out to parties with and shit like that. But it also depends on how old you are and what age group of girls you're talking about. 
My girl now is def a 10 and I've been with her for about 3 years. I'm not rich, but I've never had trouble getting girls. it's all about having a successful mindset.  
December 10, 2012 @ 11:46 PM
CrackPipeLips

ok so your girl is a 10 to you.. you have a biased opinion.. im not saying she isn't but lots of peoples definiton of 10 is different.

im not saying you NEED to be rich to get 10s, im just saying its one way to attract some of them. a lot of "tens" are shallow stuck up bitches where im from. looks wise they a 10, personallity wise they are a 5.

there are girls that are 10 looks and personality wise, those are the girls you wanna be fuckn with.
December 11, 2012 @ 12:06 AM
Gutts

exactly, everyone has different tastes and everyone's idea of a 10 is always going to be a biased opinion.
 a ten to me is a 5'2 latina chick with long hair, a nice thick ass, big eyes, and a perfect smile. That's what I got. 

any girl attracted to your money is no no, imo. 
but all girls are attracted to a man who has a successful mindset. you need to find ways of showing this to females. 
in high school i played varsity football for two years and me and my homie were known by making quirky, funny songs about people and the girls loved that shit.

I'm not saying you need to be good at music or sports but you just needa find your grind and run with it. sooner or later the chicas will take notice. but don't expect a majority of them to be 10s when you're attractiveness is only on a 5's level. in that case a 10 would be a rarity and more than likely the girl you should wife up since she even began fucking with you in the first place. because she was attracted to more than your outward appearance you know she is a keeper.
December 11, 2012 @ 12:25 AM
CrackPipeLips

pics of your girl
December 11, 2012 @ 12:43 AM
Fruity Nigga

suck dick instead
December 11, 2012 @ 01:38 AM
Gutts

I ain't tryna flex on hb that hard. But she just let me take hipster ass film photos of her. So when I get em developed I'll post em in the arts section and then you can see em. And the real hb niggas remember that one pic I posted of her a while back in the daily snaps thread. I think my username was blaster back then.
December 11, 2012 @ 01:55 AM
ellol

yea cause that shows confidence. obviously most men are intimidated more by a smoking hot chick than they are an ugly chick. if you can harness your confidence and talk to a hot chick the same as an ugly chick then you got it 
intimidation stems from insecurity of not being good enough for that particular "hot chick". girls are just people man. they're easy.
December 11, 2012 @ 01:57 AM
CrackPipeLips

intimidation stems from insecurity of not being good enough for that particular "hot chick". girls are just people man. they're easy.
yea exactly.. i agree, but its hard for a lot of guys to talk to girls they find really attractive due to fear of rejection.. its just anxiety. you just have to tell yourself they arent special, and just go at it.. its hard but its gets easier after many attempts.
December 11, 2012 @ 02:42 AM
futura

i thought u was talking about

I was finna say im looking for them too.but yea ... 1st place to check is the mall.. goodluck..
bahaha fucking comedy 
December 11, 2012 @ 03:15 AM
RasterMoshi.

You're delousinal dude , those tumblr girls don't exist in real life . Well , not out here on Namek at least .
..Your delusional B, how in Kami's name are you gonna say there ain't any cute broads on Namek

Bulma cute af, i'd give her these dragon balls any day of the week son 
December 11, 2012 @ 03:17 AM
paulywalnuts

you got to be prepared to run into them at any time b 
if you go somewhere with expectations of meeting a 10, it wont happen
bookstores, supermarket, coffeeshop, somewhere you don't expect 

i master bait from time to time///wtb supreme/rust-oleum beanie

December 11, 2012 @ 03:23 AM
emily_fb

money, money, money. Of course you should have enough money first.

Like Fashion. Like Share. My Facebook: Street Fashin Sketch (https://www.facebook.com/choiescloth)

December 11, 2012 @ 03:24 AM
unoedoe

you got to be prepared to run into them at any time b 
if you go somewhere with expectations of meeting a 10, it wont happen
bookstores, supermarket, coffeeshop, somewhere you don't expect 
too true. always bring the A game

Please login first to reply.