Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
December 11, 2012 @ 05:34 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

Do what you enjoy doing and find a girl who likes you and doesn't judge you on what your into, problem solved.
fixed. 

:)

December 11, 2012 @ 05:47 AM
missy.

--- im getting the two guys mixed up -___- 

as though every female on this earth has a tumblr/facebook/instagram and every single one of them portrays themselves in the way that you describe. 

out of my 508 friends on facebook, i think i've only seen maybe less than 5 do what you just described.

but im also not saying girls DONT do this. i see it, am very well aware of it... this is a forum open for public discussion. everyone else here shares their own personal experiences and maybe thats yours, i was just replying... im sorry if my experience offends you and that maybe i shouldnt let other guys know that there are girls like me that do exist ><

if you don't like that shit though, dont surround yourself with dumb batches who do that shit. or you could simply just not care. >_>

and what jacob fixed ^ 

El Chino : id let claire fuck me with a strap on while im on poppers

December 11, 2012 @ 05:54 AM
missy.

/waits for anyone to mention me working at gamestop.

El Chino : id let claire fuck me with a strap on while im on poppers

December 11, 2012 @ 05:55 AM
adoboFosho

gamestops a ripoff

http://www.ebay.com/usr/adobo_fosho... selling black/white flyknits... look like yeezy!!!

December 11, 2012 @ 05:56 AM
dakingnutz

/waits for anyone to mention me working at gamestop.
NUDES. My God .. 
December 11, 2012 @ 06:04 AM
that dude

suspended

Hell no, all females are trying to be the quirky nerdy GAMER GURL that happens to kick ass at video games nowadays. If they dated a gamer, it'd just help them play the role.

Ask any teenage bitch what her favorite game is nowadays and if it isn't Skyrim, COD, or Zelda, I'll give you 500 bucks.

dat squaresoft reference got my dick hard doe 

amanda is cute as hell and she is pretty beast at COD
http://www.twitch.tv/avajaijai
December 11, 2012 @ 06:09 AM
adoboFosho

1:44

http://www.ebay.com/usr/adobo_fosho... selling black/white flyknits... look like yeezy!!!

December 11, 2012 @ 06:23 AM
traggi

working at gamestop.
December 11, 2012 @ 07:32 AM
Fitch

Just don't ever play video games against a female. The tantrum that you'll throw when you lose makes passing each other in the hall very awkward.
December 11, 2012 @ 02:56 PM
totalespionage

LOL ya'll niggas really are going to stop playing games because some bitch says it's lame? LMAO! Don't know about ya'll but Halo 4 and NBA 2k13 will be played everyday after work, it's a ritual of mine since I was a youngin'. SMH at ya'll niggas changing up for these hoes...next thing they going to have ya'll niggas wearing sandals and walking around with man-bags. 

Simps
December 11, 2012 @ 05:18 PM
zeezyo

mmmmmm ^ not all girls are like that. im not good at video games but i do enjoy them. i like engaging in activities he likes doing and would like it if he were to do the same for me.

and ask me, i'll tell you sudoku, fat princess and professor layton. where's my $500 ??
hey though sudoku and professor layton cool

but fuck what people think. im still on that pokemon shit

X

December 11, 2012 @ 07:40 PM
99%Shit

narsha.narsha.narsha

December 11, 2012 @ 08:21 PM
traggi

I go to the gym, but I'm not a powerlifter. I sing in the car sometimes, but I'm not a singer. Owning a piece of Supreme's line doesn't make you a fashion guru. This "varying degrees" thing is bullshit. Who am I to say someone isn't? I'm someone who knows enough about the culture to expose a phony that gets their culture from Big Bang Theory, Pokemon, and the latest Avengers flick.
December 11, 2012 @ 09:18 PM
kbos

Yo on the video games just do you, but don't be like my housemates who have 1 by 1 gotten sucked into this lifestyle of spending every second of free time face pressed against a screen playing one single game for weeks at a time. A couple of these dudes used to have girls over, and be socializing all the time, now, they rarely see the light of day. Its like theyve given up on having a life cuz that virtual life is easier.
December 11, 2012 @ 09:38 PM
totalespionage

Yo on the video games just do you, but don't be like my housemates who have 1 by 1 gotten sucked into this lifestyle of spending every second of free time face pressed against a screen playing one single game for weeks at a time. A couple of these dudes used to have girls over, and be socializing all the time, now, they rarely see the light of day. Its like theyve given up on having a life cuz that virtual life is easier.
or they smartened up and realized that they should not compromise their happiness for bitches who judge what they do. They like video games and the women they were with probably gave them shit for it (nagged them niggas till the point where they couldn't take it anymore). I don't blame them and I feel sorry for niggas who put their hobbies/interests down the drain for some pussy. 

simps
December 11, 2012 @ 11:01 PM
oneallah

im 21 and i still play pokemon bitchescool
December 11, 2012 @ 11:07 PM
kbos

uhihiuiiuiuiuhoooh
December 11, 2012 @ 11:08 PM
kbos

or they smartened up and realized that they should not compromise their happiness for bitches who judge what they do. They like video games and the women they were with probably gave them shit for it (nagged them niggas till the point where they couldn't take it anymore). I don't blame them and I feel sorry for niggas who put their hobbies/interests down the drain for some pussy. 

simps

edit: edit steez got my post all fuck like.

Son usually you come more on point

im surprised you'd give me that dumbass response. You don't know these

dudes, you don't know me either. These dudes have pretty much given up

on life, taking the easy way out with a normal hobby theyve let become a

mental drain. Its not about getting pussy, or doing shit to appease

other people. Its just sad to see humans I care about go through a

transition like that, I couple of them I been tight with since 7th

grade. Yeah I know, let them do them, and I do, but I can't lie it

affects my life because it completely changes my living enviornment. I

don't go around bitching at these dudes for it, I find my own peace

doing my own shit or I kick it with other people. These dudes seem down

all the time and shit, they used to be happier. Don't get it twisted, In

no way shape or form do I advocate giving up your hobbies or interests

for pussy, I don't even comprehend such a frail mentality.
December 12, 2012 @ 01:25 AM
DStyles

bitches love a nikka with a high gamerscore 

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

December 12, 2012 @ 02:56 AM
Striker

My nigga. If it's something you fuck wit hard, then you do you, church. If you into the sims or whatever nigga's playing now, fuck it and play that shit, if the bitch don't like it. Whip a dog my nigga.

But if ya bitch is down with you slayin niggas or some shit online and it's that or that puss, my nigga put down yo joystick and slip your controller into her. Haha real shit. Do you though. Jafeel.
coolcoolcool
December 12, 2012 @ 03:01 PM
totalespionage

simps

Well then it sounds like something more deep rooted then just videogames. I used to be like that when I was in college and a little bit after. The pressure of being in college was too much for me so I just played videogames in my room until the end of the semester before I dropped out. Just like them I used to talk to my roomates all of the time, bring bitches for me and my roomates to get dome vice versa, then once I started to panic I shut myself off from everyone. Even about 6months after I left college I was still very standoffish. Things have changed now but usually when people go through transitions like this or like your housemates it's something beneath what you can see on the surface.
December 12, 2012 @ 10:35 PM
kbos

simps

Well then it sounds like something more deep rooted then just videogames. I used to be like that when I was in college and a little bit after. The pressure of being in college was too much for me so I just played videogames in my room until the end of the semester before I dropped out. Just like them I used to talk to my roomates all of the time, bring bitches for me and my roomates to get dome vice versa, then once I started to panic I shut myself off from everyone. Even about 6months after I left college I was still very standoffish. Things have changed now but usually when people go through transitions like this or like your housemates it's something beneath what you can see on the surface.
I'm sure this is true. The interesting thing about it is seeing them fall into it one by one. Phases.
December 15, 2012 @ 06:53 PM
thesupergoodlife

Playing games is cool man, fuck a females opinion. 

Please login first to reply.