SALE - Up to 70% Off - Shop Now
December 9, 2012 @ 10:41 PM
.jpg

Are you considered a lame?

Cause I know females who don't give a damn bout that as long as you still grindin.

What's your intake on this HB?

IMO, its just a replacement for watching t.v.
wehatelondon

suspended

ion watch tv or play video games 

instagram-wehatelondon youtube-nicholasmcfly2800

CrackPipeLips

"whats your intake on this HB?"

intake lol
December 9, 2012 @ 10:42 PM
bjornvan

video games ?
considered lame by who ?
i need more info
December 9, 2012 @ 10:43 PM
wehatelondon

suspended

video games ?

considered lame by who ?

i need more info
i know youve never dealt with these before but 
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female

December 9, 2012 @ 10:44 PM
bjornvan

oh
fuck what a bitch think is my intake on this
December 9, 2012 @ 10:45 PM
jaded

Do what you enjoy doing and find a girl who doesn't give a shit, problem solved.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

December 9, 2012 @ 10:45 PM
slytendencies

I don't think so, it's a pastime or hobby just like any sport. Just as long as that's not all you do all day. But of course some ignorant people don't think that way.
December 9, 2012 @ 10:46 PM
craigsagersuit

1-800-chokethathoe

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

December 9, 2012 @ 10:46 PM
BlackBananas

Daily caloric intake
December 9, 2012 @ 10:53 PM
AndreLutherKing

According to the basic bitches on Tumblr, they want to play games too while you eat them out.

Chicks barely dancin, glancin every chance they get, like - oh shit, he's so HANSUM

December 9, 2012 @ 11:01 PM
wehatelondon

suspended

December 9, 2012 @ 11:33 PM
Theron Allah

Tell her if she doesnt let you play video games, you'll play with her bestfriends clit instead. She should be ok with it then

www.madeinjapan.us

December 9, 2012 @ 11:35 PM
JohnvHarrison

why would you be considered a lame for playing video games? if your chick thinks its lame you probably shouldn't be dating her. Just find a gamer girl.

http://www.theyhatechange.com Beauty Squad Click on the rise #B$C Get down or lay down

December 10, 2012 @ 12:04 AM
NZOO

Even without games niggas is lames lol, some people are just born that way...

Don't badmind me.

December 10, 2012 @ 12:06 AM
dasik

Most girls don't mind video games as long as it isn't to a ridiculous excess, where that is what you only do and nothing else. Personally, if a girl can't accept my hobbies then she's not worth it. Find another one that's compatible with you.
December 10, 2012 @ 12:18 AM
davontetreyvonte

My nigga. If it's something you fuck wit hard, then you do you, church. If you into the sims or whatever nigga's playing now, fuck it and play that shit, if the bitch don't like it. Whip a dog my nigga.

But if ya bitch is down with you slayin niggas or some shit online and it's that or that puss, my nigga put down yo joystick and slip your controller into her. Haha real shit. Do you though. Jafeel.

RIP - Yung Clit, Lil Trapstein, Ashy Nigga, n Spliff Blunts AKA Yung Glock Feenin', Yung Doogie Howser Ya'll missed my niggas.

December 11, 2012 @ 03:35 AM
RasterMoshi.

Stick your disk into her drive cool
December 11, 2012 @ 03:37 AM
johnathan

Lmao at you beta males changing your lifestyle for female acceptance 

free max b 2013

December 11, 2012 @ 04:17 AM
missy.

i love gaming with my gentleman friend... 

El Chino : id let claire fuck me with a strap on while im on poppers

December 11, 2012 @ 04:23 AM
traggi

Hell no, all females are trying to be the quirky nerdy GAMER GURL that happens to kick ass at video games nowadays. If they dated a gamer, it'd just help them play the role.

Ask any teenage bitch what her favorite game is nowadays and if it isn't Skyrim, COD, or Zelda, I'll give you 500 bucks.
December 11, 2012 @ 04:27 AM
missy.

mmmmmm ^ not all girls are like that. im not good at video games but i do enjoy them. i like engaging in activities he likes doing and would like it if he were to do the same for me.

and ask me, i'll tell you sudoku, fat princess and professor layton. where's my $500 ??

December 11, 2012 @ 04:30 AM
traggi

mmmmmm ^ not all girls are like that. im not good at video games but i do enjoy them. i like engaging in activities he likes doing and would like it if he were to do the same for me.

and ask me, i'll tell you sudoku, fat princess and professor layton. where's my $500 ??
In a fund so you can take a literature class and learn about hyperbole for effect.

Of course there will be exceptions to every rule. You're missing the point.
December 11, 2012 @ 04:35 AM
applejuice

As long as you don't spend more time with/pay more attention to your gaming than you do her then chicks don't care.

youlooklame.tumblr.com

December 11, 2012 @ 04:53 AM
Black Donald Trump

i dont think most people give a shit. i personally never really played them but i dont hate on those who do, and as our generation grows up i think a lot of people will continue to play them into adult years. they are part of mass culture at this point
December 11, 2012 @ 05:06 AM
missy.

In a fund so you can take a literature class and learn about hyperbole for effect.

why do you have to exaggerate it to be all females...

what point am i missing. i agree that its not lame to be playing video games in your 20's.

December 11, 2012 @ 05:08 AM
dakingnutz

what point am i missing. i agree that its not lame to be playing video games in your 20's.
why are you talking so much ?
Learn your place as an inferior and post nudes for the love of God
December 11, 2012 @ 05:10 AM
PowerCum

As long as you don't spend more time with/pay more attention to your gaming than you do her then chicks don't care.

werent you with attila that nigga bragged about his KD 24/7 in the call of duty thread 

December 11, 2012 @ 05:11 AM
Bet

Hell no, all females are trying to be the quirky nerdy GAMER GURL that happens to kick ass at video games nowadays. If they dated a gamer, it'd just help them play the role.

Ask any teenage bitch what her favorite game is nowadays and if it isn't Skyrim, COD, or Zelda, I'll give you 500 bucks.
Forgot Halo and Left 4 Dead, bitches love co-op.
December 11, 2012 @ 05:32 AM
traggi

Because that's what hyperbole is. Exaggeration. For effect.

You're missing the point that, like I said before, there are exceptions to every rule. Your anecdotal experience does not outweigh the multitudes of females on tumblr/facebook/instagram that take pictures of themselves holding controllers, popular games, and retro game systems they probably have no interest in just to seem trendy and nerdy. Your activities don't negate the fact that most of these hoes get their nerd culture from the shitfest that is Big Bang Theory. Your thoughts don't take away the delusion these people have, thinking they are fooling anyone because they happen to know about Spock. These women may not be you, but they are out there in droves, playing the role like we can't see through their bullshit.

Please login first to reply.