Hahahaha

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

December 10, 2012 @ 01:53 AM
yurdme

Chicago jo

Get it how u live

December 10, 2012 @ 02:22 AM
Thibault

Honestly, I'm from Miami and can't wait to get out. But then again you didn't grow up here so you might like it.

Cities you should check out are Chicago, Seattle, and I actually really enjoyed Raleigh, NC as far as cost of living, cute white girls, nice people, good food, but maybe not the best place for an art major.

If you can make your way to Europe you should, totally different lifestyle.
December 10, 2012 @ 02:34 AM
dakingnutz

There is simply no place like NYC. 2nd to none . 
Anything you could ever want is here , plenty of diversity, culture, nightlife, the people.
NYC is just tops
December 10, 2012 @ 02:47 AM
BDKMV

Try Denver.
December 10, 2012 @ 02:48 AM
Black Donald Trump

Chicago jo
im in chicago, tryn to get out.

shit i just need to do some traveling first see the world and shit
December 10, 2012 @ 04:27 AM
piccolo

info on namek
We have great beaches out here , it's awesome .
Pretty green skies , warm ocean water .

Our bitches are bad but unfortunately they get knocked up at an early age .

Follow if you like homegrown/amateur shots of ass and tits ! http://girlsaroundthenet.tumblr.com/

December 10, 2012 @ 05:44 AM
Bet

ya those were my next three options, i know san fran has a good art scene, and my aunt is an art critic in san diego so that could be good, you know what seattle's scene is like?
Havent lived in Seattle but have been there about 5 times and its tight, honestly California is never gonna be a bad choice..
December 10, 2012 @ 06:23 AM
damus

Lived in Seoul. Still my favorite place I've been.
December 10, 2012 @ 05:44 PM
kbos

Honestly you should just stay in Chicago, its an awesome city, personally I like it a lot more than LA and NYC (spent a lot of time in both and currently living just outside NYC). One of my close friends went to art school in Chicago, left on some other shit like ur tryna do, and now hes fiending to move back.

If you really really don't wanna do Chicago or NYC or LA, west coast SF or SD, east coast Boston or DC, midwest... Chicago is by far the best city there so idk. I been to Atlanta and Miami a couple times, might be ur steez but idk wasn't mine. For smaller cities, madison wi, burlington vt, and boulder co are cool places.
December 10, 2012 @ 05:53 PM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

Honestly, I'm from Miami and can't wait to get out. But then again you didn't grow up here so you might like it.

Cities you should check out are Chicago, Seattle, and I actually really enjoyed Raleigh, NC as far as cost of living, cute white girls, nice people, good food, but maybe not the best place for an art major.

raleigh hell no bruh i hate living here, no culture at all.

:)

December 10, 2012 @ 05:54 PM
iAmSofaKing

SF, Toronto, Chicago maybe?

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

December 10, 2012 @ 06:04 PM
Yung Urameshi

There is simply no place like NYC. 2nd to none . 
Anything you could ever want is here , plenty of diversity, culture, nightlife, the people.
NYC is just tops

changed from Doom. I've learned to take HB not so seriously.

December 10, 2012 @ 06:26 PM
kylethenerd

lived in LA for 2 years. it was good. 

now i live in NY (brooklyn to be exact) for the past 2 years now. the best city in the world. 

i would love to eventually move to portland to check it out. i hear everything is happening there. 
December 10, 2012 @ 06:28 PM
Canvas08

san diego is terrible why do people keep suggesting it
December 10, 2012 @ 06:30 PM
Canvas08

Honolulu
San Francisco
Boston
DC 
Seattle
Portland

NYC and Chicago are cool too.

everything in southern California sucks.
December 10, 2012 @ 06:45 PM
Moises Arias

atlanta seems cool if your black, but im not.
wtf is this ..

atlanta / decatur / marietta cool for all races ( except pinoys and canadians yes canadians is a race )

The art scene is jumping down here bro.

as long as you stay out of certain areas you good b.

Miami not a good place for art because your shit will get looked down upon if it isnt Miami type shit.

socal a good area too
if you white i would void most places on the west side.Im black and i still dont like passing though the bluff. Since i moved to stone mountain ive heard the city is alot better now though. So most people will be safe.

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

December 10, 2012 @ 06:46 PM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

now i live in NY (brooklyn to be exact) for the past 2 years now. the best city in the world. 

i would love to eventually move to portland to check it out. i hear everything is happening there. 
around how much does living in Brooklyn cost?

:)

December 10, 2012 @ 07:31 PM
dmwalking

LOL OP says he doesn't want a high cost of living.  Thread fills up with expensive cities. 

But the truth is, all cities are gonna have a higher cost of living.  Just room with a few cats that you don't hate that don't cockblock, split rent and utilities and it's not as expensive as you might think.  Especially food.  Foodwise I lived on like $10 a day and stayed fed.  Sure the apartments might be a bit small, but in a nice city, you generally go home to sleep or laze about.   Depending on your vibe, do NYC or LA.  Other cities are nice, but none compare.   Better networking, better opportunities, more diversity, better nightlife, more variety, better food, better entertainment.  

A lot of other cities are nice to visit, not to live. 

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

December 10, 2012 @ 07:53 PM
kylethenerd

depends where you live, every neighborhood is different. i live in bushwick brooklyn where it's relatively close to manhattan where i work. me and my brother split a 2 bedroom, 2 bath for $1500. which is really cheap for the area and space. it's about $50 for utilities a month. i recommend brooklyn, it's cheaper and still relatively close if you want to go into the city for shit. but everything is in brooklyn now. i ride my bike everywhere when i can. 
December 11, 2012 @ 05:10 AM
Black Donald Trump

depends where you live, every neighborhood is different. i live in bushwick brooklyn where it's relatively close to manhattan where i work. me and my brother split a 2 bedroom, 2 bath for $1500. which is really cheap for the area and space. it's about $50 for utilities a month. i recommend brooklyn, it's cheaper and still relatively close if you want to go into the city for shit. but everything is in brooklyn now. i ride my bike everywhere when i can. 
damn i thought ny was way more expensive than chicago but thats like a little less than i pay
December 11, 2012 @ 05:14 AM
kbos

lol wut, if you think chicago costs as much as nyc ur paying way too much in chicago. chi aint cheap but cheaper than nyc.
December 11, 2012 @ 05:55 AM
Thibault

raleigh hell no bruh i hate living here, no culture at all.
Yeah in that sense its real basic, like I said I'm from a pretty busy city where most people are assholes so I dug how chill Raleigh seemed
December 20, 2012 @ 05:40 AM
trolos714

Orange County, Ca. Good weather, nice beaches, beautiful girls, and diverse as hell out here. Plus you don't have to deal with the BS that comes with living in LA. 

HB 325 PostHardcore/Metalcore/MelodicHardcore/Punk/PopPunk/ Skacore

December 20, 2012 @ 06:49 AM
keltron

sao paolo got true robbers
December 20, 2012 @ 07:02 AM
modernmischief

D.C,its diverse,mad good jobs,a ton of nice ass places to eat,but it is pretty expensive 
December 20, 2012 @ 07:28 PM
unemployed

Off topic ass fuck but is there snow in new york right now ? 
December 20, 2012 @ 08:21 PM
Svthewha

boston sucks. i'm here and its suckin

Please login first to reply.