December 10, 2012 @ 03:37 AM
iAmSofaKing

I finished Insanity, went from 205 to 175 with a clean diet in 3 months. Im 165 right now, just trying to bulk up a bit.

I tried doing Max Cardio last week and had a hard time finishing it.

Word of advice to anyone doing Insanity again right after they finished it; take a couple of weeks off before starting, that shits not good for your knees. Even Shaun T said to take a couple of weeks off before starting again

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

December 10, 2012 @ 03:55 AM
RiFF RaFF

I finished Insanity, went from 205 to 175 with a clean diet in 3 months. Im 165 right now, just trying to bulk up a bit.

I tried doing Max Cardio last week and had a hard time finishing it.

Word of advice to anyone doing Insanity again right after they finished it; take a couple of weeks off before starting, that shits not good for your knees. Even Shaun T said to take a couple of weeks off before starting again
good to hear bro, i'm currently 190 and i'm trying to go down to 170-180.

any advice on how to keep up with the strict diet? 

Be about it

December 10, 2012 @ 03:57 AM
adoboFosho

Pick heavy shit up, put it back down repeatedly. Eat right and stay consistent. 

Not that hard.
there is no weights

http://www.ebay.com/usr/adobo_fosho... selling black/white flyknits... look like yeezy!!!

December 10, 2012 @ 04:47 AM
futura

whats your TDEE?
December 10, 2012 @ 05:30 AM
iAmSofaKing

Honestly i did the 5 meals a day thing, its super effective but really hard to follow and stick too. I lost 10 lbs in weeks just following it before starting insanity..

Try to intake a lot of protein fats and carbs right after the workout, doesn't even have to be a protein shake. Just some milk or a handful of almonds. 

And most important NEVER skip the cooldown and stretch at the end of the workout

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

December 10, 2012 @ 06:04 AM
"MERCY"

Shaun T is gay... you gay
December 10, 2012 @ 06:14 AM
iAmSofaKing

Yeah he is pretty sus, i just mute him and play music instead. Tony Horton is even gayer fuck that guy

December 10, 2012 @ 06:23 AM
RiFF RaFF

whats your TDEE?
the calculator says about 4.1k calories but i don't buy it. using the formula given from insanity plus what my doctor says i need about 2.8-3.5k calories a day.

i cut down to 2.3 with about 5-6 meals a day. i also am drinking whey protein, no red meats and avoiding artificial addictives as much as possible.

Be about it

December 10, 2012 @ 06:24 AM
RiFF RaFF

Yeah he is pretty sus, i just mute him and play music instead. Tony Horton is even gayer fuck that guy
he is, but that asian chick in the video cool 

always showing her cleavage 

Be about it

December 10, 2012 @ 06:29 AM
E Styles

Waiting on those pics riff raff
December 10, 2012 @ 06:30 AM
adoboFosho

he is, but that asian chick in the video  

always showing her cleavage 
pinay chick 

http://www.ebay.com/usr/adobo_fosho... selling black/white flyknits... look like yeezy!!!

December 10, 2012 @ 06:32 AM
RiFF RaFF

pinay chick 
only down side.

Be about it

December 10, 2012 @ 06:33 AM
adoboFosho

dat racism

December 10, 2012 @ 06:33 AM
RiFF RaFF

Waiting on those pics riff raff
i'll pm you 

Be about it

December 10, 2012 @ 06:37 AM
E Styles

Why would you pm me a pic (probably shirtless) of yourself nigga? I ain't tryna see you that bad.. Put it in the thread or never mind on the pic lmfao 
December 10, 2012 @ 06:40 AM
RiFF RaFF

Why would you pm me a pic (probably shirtless) of yourself nigga? I ain't tryna see you that bad.. Put it in the thread or never mind on the pic lmfao 
wasn't going to be shirtless or full body. thats suss as fuck. 

Be about it

December 10, 2012 @ 06:43 AM
E Styles

Oh aight, we on the same page then. Carry on brother 
December 10, 2012 @ 07:58 AM
BDKMV

there is no weights
That's the idea. Forget about insanity and do some actual lifting and some cardio.
December 10, 2012 @ 01:06 PM
futura

i cut down to 2.3 with about 5-6 meals a day. i also am drinking whey protein, no red meats and avoiding artificial addictives as much as possible.
ic ic, macros look fine (assuming you are getting enough protein and fat), btw i think i should add that you don't have to have 5-6 meals a day, i know as a fellow college student its hard as fuck to eat 5-6 meals a day consistently.
-AS long as you get your daily requirements in for calories, protein, fats, whether it be 1 meal, or 2 meals , or 3 meals, or 8 meals?? sometimes i only eat 2 meals a day because im so busy with school and other shit, but i still get in all my requirements. so WHATEVER is more convenient for your lifestyle. (its funny i felt more hungry when i was eating 6 meals a day rather than 3 large meals or so)
-also why not eat red meaT???
December 10, 2012 @ 01:47 PM
ViewtifulHustla

Did for like three weeks, then stopped when I consistently woke up in the middle of the night hungry as fuck.  I already have high metabolism, I was munching so much.  Just be ready for that.
December 10, 2012 @ 05:14 PM
RiFF RaFF

ic ic, macros look fine (assuming you are getting enough protein and fat), btw i think i should add that you don't have to have 5-6 meals a day, i know as a fellow college student its hard as fuck to eat 5-6 meals a day consistently.
-AS long as you get your daily requirements in for calories, protein, fats, whether it be 1 meal, or 2 meals , or 3 meals, or 8 meals?? sometimes i only eat 2 meals a day because im so busy with school and other shit, but i still get in all my requirements. so WHATEVER is more convenient for your lifestyle. (its funny i felt more hungry when i was eating 6 meals a day rather than 3 large meals or so)
Personal choice and 
red meat is just bad for your health in general.

also the reason why you were more hungry eating 6 meals a day is because you were boosting up your metabolism by doing so. 

Be about it

December 10, 2012 @ 05:14 PM
RiFF RaFF

Did for like three weeks, then stopped when I consistently woke up in the middle of the night hungry as fuck.  I already have high metabolism, I was munching so much.  Just be ready for that.
yeah its going to suck ass. you should of kept going though haha

Be about it

December 10, 2012 @ 05:59 PM
iAmSofaKing

there is no weights
That's the idea. Forget about insanity and do some actual lifting and some cardio.
Bad advice.

Its better to lose most of your fat first than just going straight to weightlifting while your fat, or you'll end up looking like  those abnormally huge weightlifters.

December 10, 2012 @ 09:23 PM
futura

Personal choice and 
red meat is just bad for your health in general.

also the reason why you were more hungry eating 6 meals a day is because you were boosting up your metabolism by doing so. 
ahhh that 6 meals a day advice is actually a myth that has been debunked recently, i repeat MEAL TIMING is completely irrelevant and has absolutely no effect on body composition bruh, and that whole starvation mode idea (metabolism slows and body holds on to more fat) is a myth. also red meat isnt bad at all bruh
December 10, 2012 @ 10:04 PM
adoboFosho

December 10, 2012 @ 11:20 PM
spamster

Yes I've done it. Did P90 then insanity. Just finished a couple weeks ago. Leaving for three weeks in the Caribbean on Thursday so wanted to tighten my shit up. What you wanna know?

Please login first to reply.