Brandon Rios die cool

FS - Supreme Nupste, WTAPS Parasmock ETC

December 9, 2012 @ 06:32 PM
YoungRizal

Doe* 10char 

FS - Supreme Nupste, WTAPS Parasmock ETC

December 9, 2012 @ 06:44 PM
realignant

He didn't get outboxed or anything, patience > urgency, he wanted to finish the fight and he got caught with a clean blow, that's just how boxing is, like the gamboa/farenas fight, farenas was just looking for an opening. Pacquiao isnt washed up, but at the same time you can tell this nigga isnt committed to boxing anymore, he's living that congressman, entertainer life, he goes to latenight show interviews, while that nigga JMM psyching himself up, this L should motivate him and give him that hunger that he lost ever since cotto, he be letting up when he smells blood.
December 9, 2012 @ 07:26 PM
jaded

There was no reason for that flurry at the end of the round. If Marquez was out on his feet, it would've made sense, but now all anyone can say is that Pacquiao was careless. It's the result of both camps telling their fighters that it couldn't go to the scorecards again, this time around it bit Pacquiao in the ass. As I said in a previous post, at the 10 second warning he should've defended, caught his breath, and prepared for round 7. That's not to say that this couldn't have happened in a later round or that Pacquiao would've won if it went the distance, but he was ahead on points by a narrow margin when it happened and Marquez had taken a bit more punishment. Either way, I think him and Freddie Roach need to work on how they handle counterpunchers, because it's obviously a problem for Pacquiao. If a fight with Mayweather were to happen at some point, Mayweather could pick him apart if he doesn't learn how to handle it.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

December 9, 2012 @ 08:13 PM
Clarence_Boddicker

suspended

Canelo Alverez fucking sucks. Floyd shouldnt even get in the ring with that overrated bum. Floyd Should give Robert Guerreo that shot, Hes the intrim champ for his belt anyway and solidified his stance by Whooping Bertos ass.

Let Canelos cherry picking ass fight Lara whos been the number 1 contender for his belt for the past 2 years, or Unify the belts with a fight With Austin Trout who whooped Cottos ass last weekend. But he wont take the fight though, he waiting on a bantanamum weight to come up to middle weight to fight him. smh
December 9, 2012 @ 08:24 PM
wehatelondon

suspended

instagram-wehatelondon youtube-nicholasmcfly2800

December 9, 2012 @ 08:26 PM
wehatelondon

suspended

December 9, 2012 @ 08:26 PM
wehatelondon

suspended

December 9, 2012 @ 08:37 PM
jaded

Canelo Alverez fucking sucks. Floyd shouldnt even get in the ring with that overrated bum. Floyd Should give Robert Guerreo that shot, Hes the intrim champ for his belt anyway and solidified his stance by Whooping Bertos ass.Let Canelos cherry picking ass fight Lara whos been the number 1 contender for his belt for the past 2 years, or Unify the belts with a fight With Austin Trout who whooped Cottos ass last weekend. But he wont take the fight though, he waiting on a bantanamum weight to come up to middle weight to fight him. smh
Supposedly Floyd's uncle said he likes Timothy Bradley as Floyd's next opponent. Floyd wants to fight twice next year, one in May and one in September. Initially, when Roger Mayweather sat down with Bob Arum, he proposed Bradley in May and Pacquiao in September, but that was before Pacquiao lost to Marquez. Now Pacquiao might not even be in their plans. A writer for the LA Times said a more likely scenario is Guerrero in May and Canelo Alvarez in September since Richard Schaefer promotes them and has also helped promote all of Mayweather's fights for the past five years.

December 9, 2012 @ 08:41 PM
Araab-Muzik

December 9, 2012 @ 09:04 PM
Clarence_Boddicker

suspended

Supposedly Floyd's uncle said he likes Timothy Bradley as Floyd's next opponent. Floyd wants to fight twice next year, one in May and one in September. Initially, when Roger Mayweather sat down with Bob Arum, he proposed Bradley in May and Pacquiao in September, but that was before Pacquiao lost to Marquez. Now Pacquiao might not even be in their plans. A writer for the LA Times said a more likely scenario is Guerrero in May and Canelo Alvarez in September since Richard Schaefer promotes them and has also helped promote all of Mayweather's fights for the past five years.
ah, word, thats whats up. Canelo still should get off his ass and Fight Trout though before any plans for Floyd goes down, or How bout Sergio Martinez, another Middle weight of class? he gots mad dudes at his own weight he can fight, but nope, he waiting for another josesito lopez fight so he can use his power as an advantage and Mexicans will think hes the absolute greatest.  Id rather see the Tim Bradley/Guerrero option.

but that Zab Judah vs Garcia tho..... LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BnAa8zeZ8dg
December 9, 2012 @ 09:19 PM
brannen

December 9, 2012 @ 09:26 PM
trolos714

There was no reason for that flurry at the end of the round. If Marquez was out on his feet, it would've made sense, but now all anyone can say is that Pacquiao was careless. It's the result of both camps telling their fighters that it couldn't go to the scorecards again, this time around it bit Pacquiao in the ass. As I said in a previous post, at the 10 second warning he should've defended, caught his breath, and prepared for round 7. That's not to say that this couldn't have happened in a later round or that Pacquiao would've won if it went the distance, but he was ahead on points by a narrow margin when it happened and Marquez had taken a bit more punishment. Either way, I think him and Freddie Roach need to work on how they handle counterpunchers, because it's obviously a problem for Pacquiao. If a fight with Mayweather were to happen at some point, Mayweather could pick him apart if he doesn't learn how to handle it.
I don't agree with the second half of this post. Manny was hit with the SAME punch in round 3 I think it was, and was  knocked down. He was hit again in round 6 with that punch and knocked out. The problem the Pacquiao camp has is they don't know how to make IN-FIGHT ADJUSTMENTS. When plan A doesn't work for them they don't have a plan B to resort to. IMO the only fighters who know how to turn a fight around with technical skills are Floyd, Marquez, and Andre Ward.

HB 325 PostHardcore/Metalcore/MelodicHardcore/Punk/PopPunk/ Skacore

December 9, 2012 @ 09:27 PM
jaded

What don't you agree with exactly? the second half of my post touches on a few different things.

December 9, 2012 @ 09:40 PM
It's Only Hype

Canelo Alverez fucking sucks. Floyd shouldnt even get in the ring with that overrated bum. Floyd Should give Robert Guerreo that shot, Hes the intrim champ for his belt anyway and solidified his stance by Whooping Bertos ass.Let Canelos cherry picking ass fight Lara whos been the number 1 contender for his belt for the past 2 years, or Unify the belts with a fight With Austin Trout who whooped Cottos ass last weekend. But he wont take the fight though, he waiting on a bantanamum weight to come up to middle weight to fight him. smh
Props to Guerrero. Tough guy and all, but I don't really see him being effective vs. May's speed and accuracy. Berto kept hitting dude with a quick uppercut inside and he just kept eating em. I think it would be one sided.

Austin Trout had a real good showing against Cotto. Impressive guy
December 9, 2012 @ 09:45 PM
Richboy 100 million

ah, word, thats whats up. Canelo still should get off his ass and Fight Trout though before any plans for Floyd goes down, or How bout Sergio Martinez, another Middle weight of class? he gots mad dudes at his own weight he can fight, but nope, he waiting for another josesito lopez fight so he can use his power as an advantage and Mexicans will think hes the absolute greatest.  Id rather see the Tim Bradley/Guerrero option.but that Zab Judah vs Garcia tho..... LOL http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BnAa8zeZ8dg

sergio is fighting murray and then rematch with chavez hes should probably retire soon enough. and Zab is thrash i almost feel bad ffor him

SSVR GRAND SLAM FOR SALE BRAND NEW BLACK

December 9, 2012 @ 09:48 PM
Richboy 100 million

What don't you agree with exactly? the second half of my post touches on a few different things.

to be fair pacman has only has had  problems with Juan Ma everyone else he has dominated. Counter  pounchers like Marquez give everyone problems. Marquez wasnt ready when he faced Floyd at 147 he was fat

December 9, 2012 @ 10:07 PM
from02hero

yo son tell me why he perfectly blend in with the picture this photoshopped was to damn realistic 

IG:From0twohero

December 9, 2012 @ 10:11 PM
KTA

yo son tell me why he perfectly blend in with the picture this photoshopped was to damn realistic 
Because good at photoshopped to blended son 
December 9, 2012 @ 10:21 PM
BlackBananas

bad engrish errywhere
December 9, 2012 @ 10:33 PM
jaded

to be fair pacman has only has had  problems with Juan Ma everyone else he has dominated. Counter  pounchers like Marquez give everyone problems. Marquez wasnt ready when he faced Floyd at 147 he was fat
Well he had never fought that high before, Floyd had him come up to welterweight when Juan's entire career was fought at lightweight or lighter.

December 9, 2012 @ 10:38 PM
halfbaked

Pacman Caught Zzzzz. Still got that check though

Shoes: http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/180684/page/2#4412598 Clothes: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/180685/page/2#4412477

December 9, 2012 @ 11:25 PM
trolos714

Well he had never fought that high before, Floyd had him come up to welterweight when Juan's entire career was fought at lightweight or lighter.
The part I didn't agree with was how the Roach camp should train for counter punchers, because when the fight starts the whole scenario can change, and I don't think anyone can really emulate that style at that high of a level. Also I don't think the weight was that much of a factor in the Floyd/Marquez fight. Marquez was just outclassed in every way possible.

HB 325 PostHardcore/Metalcore/MelodicHardcore/Punk/PopPunk/ Skacore

December 10, 2012 @ 03:11 AM
STREETSTRUCK

Marquez was just outclassed in every way possible.
Marquez is a great fighter but Mayweather had his way with Marquez. 

TWITTER: @THESUSGOD IG: STREETSTRUCKBIZ WEB STORE: WWW.STREETSTRUCK.BIZ

December 10, 2012 @ 03:17 AM
Araab-Muzik

December 10, 2012 @ 03:37 AM
Black Donald Trump

"The Problem Boner"
lol glad someone caught that
December 10, 2012 @ 04:23 AM
Richboy 100 million

Marquez is a great fighter but Mayweather had his way with Marquez. 

yea right they were supposed to come in at 145 and floyd came overweight and paid hella money to marquez. Marquez right before his fight with floyd was fighting at 135

Please login first to reply.