FLASH SALE - 25% OFF - USE CODE: FLASH25 (25 HOURS ONLY)
December 9, 2012 @ 07:38 AM
YoungRizal

BJ Penn shouldn't have come back and fought at 170, that was a huge mistake, those guys are too big for him.
^ exactly. Thats over confidence. Thats "washed up" characteristics man. Same as Pacman. dude played "carelessly" (as per commentators) I said he was playing over confident. Too comfortable against a counter puncher with a weapon to TKO anybody in the same weight with 1 punch. But its a good thing, His next fight he shouldnt be smiling too hard. Pac will eat shit up whoever it is in his next fight. Woke up the sleeping the giant

FS - Supreme Nupste, WTAPS Parasmock ETC

December 9, 2012 @ 07:41 AM
randysav

being overconfident does not mean being "washed up" my dude.....word "washed up" is a a bold word to mention. Pac still got the fire in him and could probably beat alot of the top prospects. Marquez knows Pacs style really good and knew he was over aggressive and left himself open for that counter.

edit:
@jaded......do you post on BScene.com? seen this User name.
December 9, 2012 @ 07:41 AM
MVRCUS

overconfident =/= washed up... nty.. don't care if you followed pac from birth... doesn't mean you grasp the sport
December 9, 2012 @ 07:42 AM
YoungRizal

^ to me thats washed up. cant let your guard down against someone like Marquez. He should already know that after fighting him 3 times. Dude cheesin too hard.

edit: @ marcus explain to me what i didnt "grasp" in this sport via Marquez vs Pacman 4 fight?

December 9, 2012 @ 07:47 AM
ThugBear Numba6

suspended

December 9, 2012 @ 07:51 AM
MVRCUS

you used the term loosely... nothing more nothing less... pac would still dismantle the weight class, congressman or not, smiles or not...
December 9, 2012 @ 07:53 AM
jaded

being overconfident does not mean being "washed up" my dude.....word "washed up" is a a bold word to mention. Pac still got the fire in him and could probably beat alot of the top prospects. Marquez knows Pacs style really good and knew he was over aggressive and left himself open for that counter.edit:

@jaded......do you post on BScene.com? seen this User name.
No, I'm not familiar with that site.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

December 9, 2012 @ 07:56 AM
YoungRizal

you used the term loosely... nothing more nothing less... pac would still dismantle the weight class, congressman or not, smiles or not...
So to your POV the reason why I aint fully "grasping" the sport is because i exaggerated my term or used it "loosely" to define what i thought about the pacman marquez fight? pretty shitty reasoning there master of boxing

edit: @randysav You are right that pac still got that fire and still can move but he needed that L for him to come back stronger. Needs that extra something to push him back to the days where he really wanted it. Dude just fought careless tonight

December 9, 2012 @ 07:56 AM
brannen

niggas thought he was dead. they were checking for a pulseWhen Pac started to get going at Marquez, I thought "he better watch out, he's about to get countered." then BAMsad day for the pinoy community. I still can't believe he got knocked out like that. fuck Romney. the fuck was that mormon doing there anyway. he probably didn't even know which fighter was which
December 9, 2012 @ 07:57 AM
MVRCUS

stop reaching.. you said some off the wall shit n that's that... /fin
December 9, 2012 @ 07:58 AM
Black Donald Trump

if marquez punched me like that would i die?
December 9, 2012 @ 08:00 AM
jaded

if marquez punched me like that would i die?

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

December 9, 2012 @ 08:01 AM
YoungRizal

stop reaching.. you said some off the wall shit n that's that... /fin
So i said some off the wall shit. Does that mean I know zero knowledge about the sport? My off the wall claim bout pacman is just on same level as you claiming my knowing in boxing. get outta here

December 9, 2012 @ 08:18 AM
trolos714

I think this solidifies the idea that Mayweather is best P4P

HB 325 PostHardcore/Metalcore/MelodicHardcore/Punk/PopPunk/ Skacore

December 9, 2012 @ 08:26 AM
Replicant

And the rioting starts lol.

Seriously, boxing needed this win for Marquez. All it was was the same circle jerk of leftover fighters having rematches against Pac and Floyd. Hopefully this will shake things up a bit, and the sport gets more competitive. 

December 9, 2012 @ 08:31 AM
Benchwarmer

Damn it Pacquiao, why you gotta go for it with :01 left in the round..

I really don't think he's washed up though, he hasn't looked this good (aside from the KO lol) since Cotto or Margarito IMO. Marquez looking swole though damn, looks like that strength training really paid off. He won the whole damn rivalry tonight I don't even care about the record.
December 9, 2012 @ 08:33 AM
KwanzaJuice

"if God made somthin bretter than pussy he keepin it fo himself" - Mike Tyson

December 9, 2012 @ 08:35 AM
gakidou134

December 9, 2012 @ 08:46 AM
brannen

Damn it Pacquiao, why you gotta go for it with :01 left in the round..

I really don't think he's washed up though, he hasn't looked this good (aside from the KO lol) since Cotto or Margarito IMO. Marquez looking swole though damn, looks like that strength training really paid off. He won the whole damn rivalry tonight I don't even care about the record.
word. especially since the results of those fights were controversial. this one was definitive. pac might as well have lost those fights with the way he lost tonight
December 9, 2012 @ 09:08 AM
BlackBananas

Dat 50 cent entrance tho
December 9, 2012 @ 09:20 AM
craigsagersuit

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

December 9, 2012 @ 09:28 AM
Moogy

t'was a good fucking fight. I have respect for both fighters, if you checked their statistics in regards to wins and losses, they were both so similar. 

I rooted for Pacquaio obviously due to my Pinoy heritage, but still, I'd have to say congratulations to Marquez. Clean punch for that very nice knockout. 
December 9, 2012 @ 10:57 AM
adoboFosho

dat Pinoy heritage

http://www.ebay.com/usr/adobo_fosho... selling black/white flyknits... look like yeezy!!!

December 9, 2012 @ 12:49 PM
Clarence_Boddicker

suspended

mad niggas in here talking like they know boxing and dont know shit. Lol at Canelo Alverez fighting Gamboa, You know Gamboa is a feather weight right? Rofl but then again all Canelo ALverez has been fighting has been old men and Jr welterweights and has Yet to take on a Legit contender in the Middle Weight Division.

LOL@"I stopped watching Boxing after the tim bradley fight". Like that was the first Robbery thats ever happened in boxing which wasnt even a Blatent robbery, you wanna talk blatent Robberies See Lara vs Paul Williams and get back to me or Thomas Hearns vs Ray Leonard 2. and I can go on and on.

Stop with the I watch boxing talk foreal. Yall Fairweather at best. Even if Pacquiao retires there are mad stars left. Gamboa is one of them if you didnt respect his fight game tonight then somethings wrong with your taste buds. the Welterweight division is at a all time high right now stacked with Oppoents. Where my Adrian Broner fans at? Like he  aint the next in line to replace Floyd. Keith Thurman? what yall know about 1 time?  Lucas Mattyse? what about Judah vs Garcia thats going down in Feb at barclays with Angel Garcia Talking mad shit causing a press conference brawl?

Smh
all in all this was a good fight and I didnt think dudes would go to sleep like the way they did, hats off to marquez
December 9, 2012 @ 03:07 PM
from02hero

ain't he signed with jordan brand though manny..

IG:From0twohero

December 9, 2012 @ 05:05 PM
DStyles

lol frailsians making excuses for that L.

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

December 9, 2012 @ 05:34 PM
Skunk 4 Prez

December 9, 2012 @ 05:39 PM
ToyotaGuy

I can't wait for 5th fight. I bet pacquiao is gonna fight Bradley again then Marquez
December 9, 2012 @ 05:40 PM
DStyles

lol salty frailsians gonna be salty.

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

December 9, 2012 @ 05:51 PM
Black Donald Trump

boxings not dead, my dude Adrien The Problem Boner is tearin shit up
repping cincinnati like bawsecool

Please login first to reply.