taste the glamour

December 9, 2012 @ 06:30 AM
Richboy 100 million

Swag lost.

SSVR GRAND SLAM FOR SALE BRAND NEW BLACK

December 9, 2012 @ 06:32 AM
Araab-Muzik

Good lookin' out jaded!

Is there a gif image of the first knock out in in round 5 and the expression on the face of Manny's wife when he wasn't getting up in round 6 lol
December 9, 2012 @ 06:35 AM
Enryu

suspended

lol Pac cant see that right hook
December 9, 2012 @ 06:35 AM
YoungRizal

Pacman washed up

FS - Supreme Nupste, WTAPS Parasmock ETC

December 9, 2012 @ 06:41 AM
Enryu

suspended

Nice slick left tho dat nigga marquez already pissing blood 
December 9, 2012 @ 06:42 AM
ToyotaGuy

MANNY "PLANK MAN" PACQUIAO
December 9, 2012 @ 06:44 AM
Enryu

suspended

gawd its over.... he went back to sleep.....gnight
December 9, 2012 @ 06:44 AM
YoungRizal

@padding good fight. Shit was mad intense but Pacman been washed up ever since he sat down in that office. That's when he started to get cramps in his calf. Dude is washed up. His fame is about to end soon. He's still rich AF though. But after all this Pacman craze, who does boxing have? Marquez deserved that win with that KO. Hate the dude but dang he delivered that blow

December 9, 2012 @ 06:45 AM
randysav

blame Mitt Romney
December 9, 2012 @ 06:46 AM
AmericanLegend

MANNY "PLANK MAN" PACQUIAO
"SANDMAN" MARQUEZ

taste the glamour

December 9, 2012 @ 06:46 AM
It's Only Hype

@padding good fight. Shit was mad intense but Pacman been washed up ever since he sat down in that office. That's when he started to get cramps in his calf. Dude is washed up. His fame is about to end soon. He's still rich AF though. But after all this Pacman craze, who does boxing have? Marquez deserved that win with that KO. Hate the dude but dang he delivered that blow
Well Pac was winning the fight until he got hit with that punch. He was also winning the round. Props to Marquez but in boxing, a single punch can turn the fight around. Does it mean that Pac is washed up? I dunno, but he wasn't out there looking like BJ Penn did tonight.
December 9, 2012 @ 06:50 AM
AmericanLegend

Pinoy detected

taste the glamour

December 9, 2012 @ 06:52 AM
jaded

Well Pac was winning the fight until he got hit with that punch. He was also winning the round. Props to Marquez but in boxing, a single punch can turn the fight around. Does it mean that Pac is washed up? I dunno, but he wasn't out there looking like BJ Penn did tonight.
I thought so too, but I'm seeing some writers saying Marquez was winning at the time of the knockout. I don't think he's washed up, I think he tried to force action and got caught. There was only a second left in the round, when the 10 second warning went off he should've just defended and caught his breath for round 7.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

December 9, 2012 @ 06:57 AM
randysav

lol@pac being washed up comment. you dont follow boxing much do you
December 9, 2012 @ 06:57 AM
AG69er

This GIF is gold and sad at the same time lol

MEEZI https://soundcloud.com/rmell

December 9, 2012 @ 06:59 AM
Black Donald Trump

hes not washed up, he slipped up and got hit on the button. 
he fought a good fight before that
December 9, 2012 @ 07:02 AM
from02hero

Lol this nigga got dropped

IG:From0twohero

December 9, 2012 @ 07:05 AM
MVRCUS

rizal, you obviously don't follow boxing... niggas talkin pac-man being washed up like Marquez doesnt bang... foh, he been a heavy hitter... no washed up  involved.. simply over confident... for the record if Canelo Alvarez comes down he'd end that Gamboa streak, and he's the best fight for Mayweather at the moment.  I'm rollin wit cinnamon
December 9, 2012 @ 07:21 AM
YoungRizal

@onlyhype Yea you are right, he didnt look like BJ penn washed up but he isnt as hungry as he used to be. I unno if its the fame, bad calf or that stupid politics. Dude just needs to box and thats it, Tryna do so many things at same time. He did good and was fighting well. He was winning by points (expected d/t style) but he got KO'd which the only thing he needed to avoid. Nobody knew better than that but Pacman and still he didnt  avoid that. all of fighters, these 2 fighter knows each other so well. southpaw vs counter puncher.

lol @ marcus and randysav. Yall heard pacman 7 years ago b. actin like yall know boxing. yall mad pacman lost?  Been followin pacman since he was local in the Philippines during his bantam weight days. Even seen one of his fight 12-15 years ago live in the Philippines. Only reason why i said hes washed up is cuz you dont see that hunger in his face anymore. Fuck that smiling bullshit. Thats for politics shit.This LOST should awake the monster inside him and just box again.

and about boxing? yall still watch/support that after the bradley pacman fight? cuz thats when i stopped "following" boxing honestly. I just care for either a Pacman fight or a Mayweather fight. Aside from those 2 boxing just became a bigger BS

edit: Just FYI Pacman also (politics, runs an every evening show/program, acts and sings/records albums) THE DUDE JUST NEEDS TO BOX.

December 9, 2012 @ 07:22 AM
Jollibee.

Im crying right now hb famz. I think ima have to rethink my whole life for a second. Lesson to all pinoys. Start being humble cause we aint got no shit show boat about. Im also gonna be gone till this thing settles down for a while. Have peace and love everyone. Crackpipelips, ur actually a cool guy it was just cool how you would react to what we say. We're all just kidding breh. We all fam here. Hb fam. Bye.
December 9, 2012 @ 07:23 AM
Black Donald Trump

this old white dude standin there holdin his hands around pacs face keeps geekin me out
December 9, 2012 @ 07:25 AM
Rea-Rea

December 9, 2012 @ 07:29 AM
AmericanLegend

Emotional fallout from pacman KO

pinoy nation shook

taste the glamour

December 9, 2012 @ 07:32 AM
YoungRizal

^ yea he took the biggest L tonight. But sometimes thats a good thing. The dude will come back HUNGRY again. L from Bradley then L from Marquez (the dude who he beat twice already). Its just right he loses badly tonight.

December 9, 2012 @ 07:32 AM
randysav

@onlyhype Yea you are right, he didnt look like BJ penn washed up but he isnt as hungry as he used to be. I unno if its the fame, bad calf or that stupid politics. Dude just needs to box and thats it, Tryna do so many things at same time. He did good and was fighting well. He was winning by points (expected d/t style) but he got KO'd which the only thing he needed to avoid. Nobody knew better than that but Pacman and still he didnt  avoid that. all of fighters, these 2 fighter knows each other so well. southpaw vs counter puncher. lol @ marcus and randysav. Yall heard pacman 7 years ago b. actin like yall know boxing. yall mad pacman lost?  Been followin pacman since he was local in the Philippines during his bantam weight days. Even seen one of his fight 12-15 years ago live in the Philippines. Only reason why i said hes washed up is cuz you dont see that hunger in his face anymore. Fuck that smiling bullshit. Thats for politics shit.This LOST should awake the monster inside him and just box again.and about boxing? yall still watch/support that after the bradley pacman fight? cuz thats when i stopped "following" boxing honestly. I just care for either a Pacman fight or a Mayweather fight. Aside from those 2 boxing just became a bigger BS
oh trust us...WE know your heartbroken on that Pac TKO. love how pac fans try to turn stories around.comments like....hes washed up. marquez roided. and you mentioned aside from those two names (pac mayweather) that theres is no more face in boxing?......yeah, you dont follow boxing much.

edit:
"this is not a diss......its the truth" -gucci mane
December 9, 2012 @ 07:33 AM
jaded

@onlyhype Yea you are right, he didnt look like BJ penn washed up but he isnt as hungry as he used to be. I unno if its the fame, bad calf or that stupid politics. Dude just needs to box and thats it, Tryna do so many things at same time. He did good and was fighting well. He was winning by points (expected d/t style) but he got KO'd which the only thing he needed to avoid. Nobody knew better than that but Pacman and still he didnt  avoid that. all of fighters, these 2 fighter knows each other so well. southpaw vs counter puncher. lol @ marcus and randysav. Yall heard pacman 7 years ago b. actin like yall know boxing. yall mad pacman lost?  Been followin pacman since he was local in the Philippines during his bantam weight days. Even seen one of his fight 12-15 years ago live in the Philippines. Only reason why i said hes washed up is cuz you dont see that hunger in his face anymore. Fuck that smiling bullshit. Thats for politics shit.This LOST should awake the monster inside him and just box again.and about boxing? yall still watch/support that after the bradley pacman fight? cuz thats when i stopped "following" boxing honestly. I just care for either a Pacman fight or a Mayweather fight. Aside from those 2 boxing just became a bigger BSedit: Just FYI Pacman also (politics, runs an every evening show/program, acts and sings/records albums) THE DUDE JUST NEEDS TO BOX.
BJ Penn shouldn't have come back and fought at 170, that was a huge mistake, those guys are too big for him.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

December 9, 2012 @ 07:35 AM
randysav

to sum it all.....Marquez pretty much won this whole classic legacy fight by that killer KO, comming from those last fights via decisions. TKO>
December 9, 2012 @ 07:36 AM
YoungRizal

@randy never said anything about Marquez roided and you will never hear that shit from me. Am i heart broken? nah not really. I was when it was the Bradley vs Pac fight but not this fight. Both went off well. Only reason why hes washed up cuz hes over confident. Under estimated Marquez when he shouldnt have and that is washed up characteristics.

Please login first to reply.