December 7, 2012 @ 11:52 PM
Panther.

so i was at school today and i ride a bus home (i dont have a car right now), but our bus driver didnt show up. i called home in hopes that my mom wasnt working and could pick me and a couple friends up, but nobody was home so the phone went to the answering machine. i forgot that i still was on the line and when i heard no one picking up, i went "FUCK this shit, man" really loudly on the mesaging system. when i finally got my friend to take me home my mom had gotten back from work already and listened to the message. now, im a white kid in a conservative, preppy family. my mom HATES cursing (even though she does it herself) and its not that shes mad at me (she is, but thats not the big part) but this shit is soo awkward. when i went to get a hot pocket my mom just sat there in the kitchen and stared me the fuck down. also, it ruined my plans for tonight, she wont let me go out with my friends anymore. also i had a date tomorrow which i cant go to. my parents have never heard my siblings or me curse before. anyone got advice on how to clear up the air?

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Florida State Seminole

December 7, 2012 @ 11:59 PM
yurdme

Ask what's for dinner

Get it how u live

December 8, 2012 @ 12:00 AM
Panther.

Ask what's for dinner

just went out and asked. she didnt respond, just kinda stared at me and looked back down at her phone

December 8, 2012 @ 12:01 AM
unemployed

how old are u?
December 8, 2012 @ 12:02 AM
POPALONG//CASSIDY

tell her she raised a real ass nigga, and thats how shit be out here in these streets. confused

Websites at your price aodevelopment.co HMU

December 8, 2012 @ 12:07 AM
Kilog

Ask her if you can still go out. If she still ignores you take that as a yes and leave.
December 8, 2012 @ 12:08 AM
Panther.

man fuck this shit
im gonna get me a hot pocket, i dont give a FUCK if she stares me down

December 8, 2012 @ 12:10 AM
Panther.

mission accomplished, hot pocket in microwave. will report back in 2 mins to see if she takes it out of the microwave to throw it on the floor or not

December 8, 2012 @ 12:14 AM
Panther.

hot pocket acquired, fuck this shit. im gonna buy a brazzers subscription w/her credit card and shit. lol she acts like she doesnt know i curse. she caught me with weed and shit already when i was a freshman and acts like this is some fucking crime to say the words fuck and shit. im a junior now. lol the fuck is she really that offended? fuckin white people. and fuck i have a date tomorrow. lol im just gonna start a conversation with her asking if she knows i masturbate. may as well go with the awkward flow, right?

December 8, 2012 @ 12:15 AM
FIDEL CASHFLOW

just tell her its her fault cause she didnt raise you right

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/217784 http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/206983

December 8, 2012 @ 12:17 AM
Pantic

This is likely the saddest thread on HB since the jacobsever cleaning thread era
December 8, 2012 @ 12:25 AM
AndreLutherKing

What you should have done is told her to stop fucking looking at you, then put the hot pocket in the microwave & when you heard the microwave ring, yell "Bitch get my fucking hot pocket before I get up & OJ you". You just have to make sure she knows her place in the food chain

Chicks barely dancin, glancin every chance they get, like - oh shit, he's so HANSUM

December 8, 2012 @ 12:27 AM
Panther.

December 8, 2012 @ 12:28 AM
Panther.

This is likely the saddest thread on HB since the jacobsever cleaning thread era
plz stop being mean man i do not like if u r be mean to me thx

December 8, 2012 @ 12:30 AM
Legit Shit

I didn't know FIU was a high school

upthefunk

December 8, 2012 @ 12:31 AM
.kciN

Say sorry and explain it was just a heat of the moment thing you dependent, white, middle-class, suburban, dumb fuck
December 8, 2012 @ 12:32 AM
.kciN

I bet your parents voted for Romney too..
December 8, 2012 @ 12:32 AM
Panther.

hey just found this brand, anybody know these guys?
https://twitter.com/80HDclothing

December 8, 2012 @ 12:33 AM
Panther.

I bet your parents voted for Romney too..

they voted mccain 2012

December 8, 2012 @ 12:52 AM
Teal.

What you should have done is told her to stop fucking looking at you, then put the hot pocket in the microwave & when you heard the microwave ring, yell "Bitch get my fucking hot pocket before I get up & OJ you". You just have to make sure she knows her place in the food chain

December 8, 2012 @ 02:35 AM
Black Donald Trump

dude all you gotta do is get her to catch you praying asking god for forgiveness and crying and shit asking why your such a bad person. i used to do this all the time when i would got caught drowning puppies or stealing my grandmas pills and replacing them with mentos and giving her sprite to wash it down. worked every time.
December 8, 2012 @ 04:19 AM
darkseid

Philly Steak & Cheese is nasty as hell. Get the Meatballs & Mozzarella cool

Pretty Young Thug

December 8, 2012 @ 04:40 AM
Panther.

Philly Steak & Cheese is nasty as hell. Get the Meatballs & Mozzarella 

ye i waz eatin matballs n mozarela but i found this pi c on google

December 8, 2012 @ 11:56 AM
bugzzz

suspended

dude all you gotta do is get her to catch you praying asking god for forgiveness and crying and shit asking why your such a bad person. i used to do this all the time when i would got caught drowning puppies or stealing my grandmas pills and replacing them with mentos and giving her sprite to wash it down. worked every time.
lmaoo dats actually pretty clever
December 8, 2012 @ 05:06 PM
dmwalking

Last name Ever, first name Worst Mod

December 8, 2012 @ 05:08 PM
dmwalking

How old are you dog?   Just assert yourself and have her understand that you're an adult (or about to be).   Remind her that she can lead by her words but her example will be what really sticks. And you know she curses when she gets mad. That habit rubbed off on you.     And let her know that cursing isn't really a major habit of yours.  It just happens on the rare occasion that something bad happens.   

Last name Ever, first name Worst Mod

December 8, 2012 @ 05:27 PM
Tsundere

bruh im a junior too and im in the same type of situation
FUCK THIS SHIT
December 9, 2012 @ 09:35 PM
piccolo

Such is life in the suburban community .

Follow if you like homegrown/amateur shots of ass and tits ! http://girlsaroundthenet.tumblr.com/

December 9, 2012 @ 09:40 PM
dasik

so i was at school today and i ride a bus home (i dont have a car right now), but our bus driver didnt show up. i called home in hopes that my mom wasnt working and could pick me and a couple friends up, but nobody was home so the phone went to the answering machine. i forgot that i still was on the line and when i heard no one picking up, i went "FUCK this shit, man" really loudly on the mesaging system. when i finally got my friend to take me home my mom had gotten back from work already and listened to the message. now, im a white kid in a conservative, preppy family. my mom HATES cursing (even though she does it herself) and its not that shes mad at me (she is, but thats not the big part) but this shit is soo awkward. when i went to get a hot pocket my mom just sat there in the kitchen and stared me the fuck down. also, it ruined my plans for tonight, she wont let me go out with my friends anymore. also i had a date tomorrow which i cant go to. my parents have never heard my siblings or me curse before. anyone got advice on how to clear up the air?
Tell her that you got too much swag for her rules. Then moonwalk your way out the door, while saying, "fuck this shit man".

Or in reality, just apologize and say it won't happen again.
December 9, 2012 @ 09:42 PM
chiptharip

Please login first to reply.