Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
December 7, 2012 @ 08:52 PM
.jpg

I'm not gonna debate whether its unconstitutional or not.IMO, states have a right to decide that.With that being said, do y'all believe being gay is natural?

Like.... having a nose is natural. Having legs is natural. But is being gay really natural? I don't believe it is because of1. Reproduction

2. If it was natural, then their should be a balance ratio of gays and straight.Whether you're in favor of gay marriage or not, do you believe its natural?
December 7, 2012 @ 08:53 PM
Beach2theBay

Who gives a fuck? I don't understand why non-gay people care so much about what gay people do. Two niggas or two bitches fucking doesn't affect your life at all if you're not into that. Gays gone gay whether they can get married or not. Let a homo live.
December 7, 2012 @ 09:02 PM
ragamuffin

^ I agree, if anyone goes like "they cant reproduce" well, we're overpopulated, no problem. Let people be happy, why take happiness from anyone? As long as you don't get affected, what's the problem? So, is it natural? - Well, yes.. and it should be a human right to marry/love/being loved by the way.

http://gollygee13.tumblr.com/

December 7, 2012 @ 09:27 PM
dvzr0

not everything in nature has a "practical" function like reproduction and not all natural entities are in equal proportions and populations. if you can realize these two points, then you won't question if being gay is natural. 
homosexuality, heterosexuality, and everything in between is natural. you want more evidence, look to animal populations displaying the same type of behavior, sexual or relationship-wise. 
December 7, 2012 @ 10:15 PM
totalespionage

From a scientific POV it's probably not, but like others have stated its someone else's happiness not yours. If it doesn't have any effect on your quality of life then so what. I would understand if a homo nigga was trying to get at you then yeah, you have all right to chastise that person for making you uncomfortable, but if they are just minding their business and living their lives then keep it moving. They not stopping me from getting my money so fuck it...let a homosexual homo. 
December 7, 2012 @ 10:21 PM
December 7, 2012 @ 10:25 PM
Teal.

Your Food = Unnatural
If they don't bother u. It shouldn't be a problem.
December 7, 2012 @ 10:30 PM
AndreLutherKing

RIP Boland

Chicks barely dancin, glancin every chance they get, like - oh shit, he's so HANSUM

December 7, 2012 @ 10:34 PM
Axraexl

Nah, I still squirm when I see two men kiss eachother, I aint never gettin use to that shit

Run away from the land of Sodom and Gomorrah, the land of the sinking sand

December 7, 2012 @ 10:34 PM
CrackPipeLips

December 7, 2012 @ 10:40 PM
DStyles

No, it is not natural.Nikkas can decide whether they want it up their bootyhole or if the finna stick inside a vagina.With that said, I'm against same sex marriage and oppose faggotism.Lesbians are cool, only if they're hot but if they're dykes like claire then that's a no no.

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

December 7, 2012 @ 10:42 PM
vanitas

^ I agree, if anyone goes like "they cant reproduce" well, we're overpopulated, no problem. Let people be happy, why take happiness from anyone? As long as you don't get affected, what's the problem? So, is it natural? - Well, yes.. and it should be a human right to marry/love/being loved by the way.
this. my philosophy professor was saying how being gay is one of the best things you can do for the planet at the moment lol. if more people were gay, the world birth rate would slowly decline while death rates remained the same, resulting in the population eventually reducing to a sustainable level. It would be the most efficient form of population reduction without actually having to kill off human beings 
December 7, 2012 @ 10:42 PM
DStyles

Who gives a fuck? I don't understand why non-gay people care so much about what gay people do. Two niggas or two bitches fucking doesn't affect your life at all if you're not into that. Gays gone gay whether they can get married or not. Let a homo live.

December 7, 2012 @ 10:47 PM
Teal.

No, it is not natural.Nikkas can decide whether they want it up their bootyhole or if the finna stick inside a vagina.With that said, I'm against same sex marriage and oppose faggotism.Lesbians are cool, only if they're hot but if they're dykes like claire then that's a no no.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7T9gicSnR0
5:15 remain me of what u said.
December 7, 2012 @ 10:52 PM
DStyles

Let me remain you B that this country wasn't founded by faggots. Our founding fathers are rolling over the grave with states allowing homosexuals to get married.

Marriage is between a nikka and a bitch.

December 7, 2012 @ 10:56 PM
.jpg

Sorry but this makes no sense. Just because being gay is better for the planet doesn't make it natural scientifically.

And also, basically everyone in this thread are a bunch of idiots. I clearly stated "not whether it's constitutional.."

Im asking from a human nature perspective.

You lil faggots think just because im asking this automatically makes me against gay people.

Half of yall only support gay marriage cause if it's whats "in" right now.
December 7, 2012 @ 11:14 PM
cdvbxi

i'm gonna say no. not a homophobe either, but biologically, humanity drives to procreate. i have no problem with homosexuality just like i have no problem with asexuality or heterosexuals who refuse to have children. but is it natural? if we're goin by biology and continuing the human race, then no.

i dont understand why niggas wanna get married tho. marriage is a failing institution that will likely be irrelevant in a couple decades time

like a 27 inch zenith, believe it

December 7, 2012 @ 11:17 PM
ragamuffin

Sorry but this makes no sense. Just because being gay is better for the planet doesn't make it natural scientifically.

And also, basically everyone in this thread are a bunch of idiots. I clearly stated "not whether it's constitutional.."

Im asking from a human nature perspective.

You lil faggots think just because im asking this automatically makes me against gay people.

Half of yall only support gay marriage cause if it's whats "in" right now.
No. It's because it is what is sane. I didn't think you were being homophobic up until now. And yes, we are probably the ones that are being idiotic, not you. 

http://gollygee13.tumblr.com/

December 7, 2012 @ 11:18 PM
CrackPipeLips

nigga im straight, my girl a faggot, potato on the barrel, potato salad
December 7, 2012 @ 11:21 PM
.jpg

nigga im straight, my girl a faggot, potato on the barrel, potato salad

I chuckled.
December 7, 2012 @ 11:37 PM
Black Donald Trump

marriage isnt natural
December 7, 2012 @ 11:38 PM
Black Donald Trump

i only date lesbians
December 8, 2012 @ 02:06 AM
craigsagersuit

terabithia nigga speaking troof

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

December 8, 2012 @ 04:21 AM
Siphonin

What are the benefits of gay marriage?
December 8, 2012 @ 04:46 AM
Beach2theBay

What are the benefits of gay marriage?
There's like 200 rights married couples get that non-married couples don't. Married couples get tax breaks, don't have to pay estate tax when a deceased partner leaves money to them, they have power of attorney if their partner is in the hospital and on and on. 
December 8, 2012 @ 04:48 AM
Jollibee.

Just think about this:

The more faggots, the more bitches available for us 

inb4someonecallsmeafaggotdoe
December 8, 2012 @ 08:41 AM
kxnny

I used to think is wasnt natural (not trying to stereotype) but many gay guys have that distinct high pitched voice. they have to be born with that correct?
December 8, 2012 @ 08:57 AM
lord-omega

Its only natural if your not the one taking dick.
December 8, 2012 @ 11:55 AM
bugzzz

suspended

Well... When I first put a cock in my anus I started bleeding and the pain was atrocious so I DONT THINK THE HOLE WAS MEANT FOR THAT LULZZ!

But now Im used to it :D <3
December 8, 2012 @ 02:51 PM
DStyles

There's like 200 rights married couples get that non-married couples don't. Married couples get tax breaks, don't have to pay estate tax when a deceased partner leaves money to them, they have power of attorney if their partner is in the hospital and on and on. 
Oh so, faggots only get married for the benefits

Please login first to reply.