Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
December 7, 2012 @ 06:11 AM
E Styles

We been knew boland was a troll, everyone just played along..

alot of niggas actually thought he was the black dude tho lmao
December 7, 2012 @ 06:28 AM
Trespace

What do you mean like this before? with all the trolling? I mean there was some but not like it is now. I remember in the WDYWT thread you would actually get banned for flaming a person, but now its not like that. HB is full of everyone trying ridiculously too hard to be funny by trolling. 
Glad this was brought up. I don't get why nowadays hardly anyone gets banned (it seems) in the WDYWT thread for flaming users when it even says flaming user=24 hour ban in the title.. 

And to OP who said the supreme thread keeps HB alive i'd have to respectfully disagree. That shit got closed and restarted so many times this years i lost count. Its over 1000+ pages right now not even starting from the beginning of the year since there were numerous '12 supreme threads and most of those pages are non-sense. Like honestly how many times do i have to see that earl owns a box logo hoodie? A few years back supreme threads might reach 100-200 pages by the end of the year, the new ones now at 1000+ and it only started in sept...

But like another user said before, It seems feasible that HB has gotten more popular partly due to the success of a lot of hiphop groups introducing people to streetwear, some people stay just caring about who wears what rather than what it is really (but thats a whole different issue). Anyways overall I agree with what Jaded said though, this forum will be as the users choose it to be through their behavior and content of their posts.
December 7, 2012 @ 06:36 AM
Soul Rize

i always noticed in WDYWT peoples would flame a persons face or body type . wtf kinda shit that when someone bitches about "hey ur blocked out your face, you scared to show it or something?" kinda shit going on when you don't even remote address their fit. i mean if someone comes in sz 26 pants  and you call them a frail fk its acceptable but i mean for the most part. come on fits . not the person.

Cmon get down with a real nigga wussup

December 7, 2012 @ 06:47 AM
Constellations

edit: how the fuck u delete posts? 

\X/

December 7, 2012 @ 06:49 AM
Constellations

Also I want it noted that this type of thread has been started atleast 5 times since I've joined & I doubt it wasn't like this before. 
Yeah this thread has been made a lot before, but this time its actually true. I mean we got 3+ day old threads on the first page of pretty much every subforum except for this one. Activity has NEVER been this low here. And the quality of the things posted here have never been so terrible. 

\X/

December 7, 2012 @ 06:57 AM
Otacon

<b> Yeah this thread has been made a lot before, but this time its actually true. I mean we got 3+ day old threads on the first page of pretty much every subforum except for this one. Activity has NEVER been this low here. And the quality of the things posted here have never been so terrible. </b>
damn you just ethered HYPEBEAST forums by accident
December 7, 2012 @ 03:15 PM
RenAi beast

The Coli has a strong following at the moment because it deals with two subjects that will never fade, sports and music.Yall can catch DSteezy at the Coli 
There's waaaaay more to why The Coli is where it's at in such a short amount of time. Though it'll take quite a bit longer for the HB forums to catch up, it'll get there.

www.DOUBLEDONUTS.com www.DOUBLEDONUTS.tumblr.com

December 7, 2012 @ 03:41 PM
RenAi beast

1) not to mention how engrained the standard of style has become on here so dudes just come on here dressed like dickheads until they get bullied into conforming to whatever the peanut gallery tells them.2) Idk, i still got mad love for HB but i totally understand why so many niggas who actually have something to contribute dont even bother wasting their time or energy.
1) while i personally don't have any examples nor know the specific fits you're referencing, i prefer a person dressed like a dickhead so long as they're comfortable in it and didn't follow the masses. much to my surprise, i saw mostly otherwise, even back then.

2) i agree fully. seeing some of these people's 'less than inquisitive' posts, just to look to the left and see that they have 3X more posts than i do and barely joined last year is rather discouraging. in certain environments, less is plenty.

www.DOUBLEDONUTS.com www.DOUBLEDONUTS.tumblr.com

Please login first to reply.